The Mysterious Island ((closed))

Tila loosened her hold on him as he stopped thrusting his hips. She looked up at him and smiled a bit, trying hard to get her breathing back under control. "Hurt me?" She moved her hands up from his waist, over his chest to rest on his face. "Of course not." she thought for a moment. "Actually to be honestly, l thought you were going to rip me in half, but in a great way." She ran a finger over his bottom lip. "I've never, ever felt such," she stopped, trying to find the right words as to what he made her feel. She shook her head, "I don't know how to explain it. I just loved it."

She smiled and leaned up, kissing him deeply for a moment before having her head fall back to the ground. "I'm sorry," she apologized. "I couldn't handle it. That's why l said to stop. l didn't really want you to, you were just... mind blowing."

Tila moved her hands to his shoulders and thrust her hips slightly, pushing against his cock. "l'm okay now though, but," she could feeling him pulseing inside her. "Your not. Please keep going."
 
Jacob smiled to her and gave a small murmur of pleasure as she leaned up to kiss him. He was glad to know he hadn't hurt her but then as she wiggled her hips and pushed her fingers against his shoulders signalling him to continue he found himself distracted once more.

His cock was still throbbing inside the catgirl's tight hot confines. Now safe in the knowledge he wasn't hurting her he thrust down into her body as she continued to squeeze him. Leaning on top of her he felt her breasts tickle his chest with each powerful thrust as they lay together. Suddenly he could feel the heat starting to boil over, threatening the release that had been halted.

Every inch of his cock pierced deeper and deeper as hfe started to feel the throbbing increase. "I'm gonna cumm Tila!" He managed feeling slight drops of sweat falter from his brow as he breathed in fast sharp gasps. His hand moved from her body to his cock at her entrance and he started to pull out his length even as she bucked against him.
 
Tila cried out, her eyes closed when she felt him start thrusting again, piercing her over and over again with his cock. Her arms went back around his neck, clinging to him as her head, once again started to feel like she was spinning. "My god, Jacob! Keep going!" She moaned as she thrust her hips up to meet his own. lt was clear to her with each thrust he gave, he was getting closer and closer to his release and, not that she wasn't having fun, but she really wanted him to feel as good as she did!

When he groaned that he was going to cum she felt him slow down his thrust and move one of his hands down her body. Then she felt his cock move a little to far out of her pussy. Instantly she knew what he was trying to do and moved her legs up, wrapping them around his waist, pulling him back with a whimper. "Not you dare take it out."

She kept her legs tight around his body, making sure he wouldn't be able to pull out unless he really tried and with her cunt wrapped around him, squeezing him tight, she doubted he'd really want to pull out. "I want it inside." She told him, it coming out as more like a plead, even as she rocked her body.
 
Jacob panted but managed a weak smile as the catgirl's legs linked up around him and she pulled him back in. The whimper of growing desire as his cock pierced back deep inside of her filled him with renewed lust.

He made no more attempt to pull his cock out and instead as the roaring fire of his climax approach he pounded into Tila's virgin body with more vigor than before. His hands rested on either side of her head as his body slammed to be flush with hers. The digits ground at the dirt as her body seized up around his cock as he reached the end of the line.

"Nyaaahh!!" In one bold roar he thrust as deep as he could go planting his cock inside Tila as his cock jerked. Inside her wet reddened pussy his sperm shut out with a powerful force as he coated the walls of her womb. His hips moved back and inch as his lips found Tila's once more and he shot his second load of hot white cum inside her tight vessel as her legs practically spurred him on. Sweat rolled down his cheeks as he kissed her moved his hand over to tweak her nipples as he filled up the amazing catgirl with his seed.
 
She cried out in mind blowing pleasure as he started to slam in and out of body, almost like hebwas trying to pound her body into the ground underneather them. And she loved every second of it. Even if it did feel good though, she only wanted one thing from him right now and that was his cum. To feel his seed shoot into her.

Then he did. He roared as he slammed deep inside her pussy, buring himself inside her before he started to fire his thick, hot cream inside her. As he came, she moaned as he leaned down, snatching her lips up in yet another kiss. Tila moved her hands to his face, pulling him closer as she moved her tongue over his as he finished filling her, coating her insides.

Once he stopped, she pulled her lips away from him and her head fell back on the ground. Tila looked up at him, her eyes clouded with lust as she panted heavily, trying to get her breath back. "Your really, really good at exploring, Jacob." She whispered, smiling up at him as she unwound herself from his waist and neck. "I think you might have to do it again before you leave." Truthfully, after what he just did, she didn't want him to leave, but she had to think of her people.

Like... if they found him, they'd probably kill him.
 
Jacob smiled down at Tila as his cock fired off the last shot of cum into her hot warm womb. Leaning down he licked her neck and kissed it before giving her breast a playful little bite. He had been surprised by her demand but he had nonetheless enjoyed it spectacularly. Part of his brain wondered if humans and catgirls could even have children together.

He rested over her gazing down. "I wouldn't mind. But then again I wouldn't mind staying here for a while even if that meant the ship would have to leave and come back in a few months." He said and squeezed her breast. "I don't like the idea of you being out here all alone by yourself." He said with a small sly grin as his hips rubbed hers.
 
She looked up at him, giggling slightly after he licked her neck and squeezed her breast. She let her hands fall away from him and stared up at him. "Wait," she put her hands on the ground and pushed herself up a bit. "Your actually saying you want to stay... with me.... here?" She looked around her, at the plants and wild animals that lived here before looking back at him. What he said was just incredibly shocking to her and made her worry horrible.

"That's not a very funny joke, you know." She knew he wouldn't want to stay here, even if that ment he could 'explore' her again. This man obviously knew a lot. A lot more then she knew or would ever know by living on this island. Tila moved her hands down his body and grabbed his hips, stopping him from grinding against her. Just because they both came, didn't mean she didn't want him anymore. Actually, if anything she wanted him more, but she needed a clear head.

"You should probably get back to your men. I need to clean up and catch something to eat for later." She told him as she moved hee hands and slowly moved from under him, making his cock slid out of her pussy, allowing his cream to leak out.
 
(sorry for the delay. Lost track of this thread.)

Momentarily Jacob watched his cum seep out of the catgirl but he had other things to consider. He had to determine what to say next carefully. He had come here on a mission and he had a duty to the mission he was assigned to. But more than that he knew something was up, something was hidden.

And now he was looking at Tila. "I wasn't joking Tila. I.. I mean I wouldn't mind staying here. Back home it's all just buildings and construction and industry. Here it's quiet and peaceful. Lets a man have time to think."

"I wasn't joking." He said and didn't know much else to say past that. "But I'll leave. Wouldn't want them to come searching for me." Jacob said knowing that was true but he didn't want to leave and he wanted to find out more about her.

"How, how can I meet you again?" He asked her as he found his pants.
 
Tila watched him pick his pants up off the ground, her head tilted to the side slightly. He seemed almost... upset with her. Not mad, but like what she said had disappointed him or something. She hadn't ment to upset him. Especially not after the pleasure he just filled her with, but... This was... He couldn't be serious about wanting to stay on a island! Not when he can from a place with buildings and construction and industry. Whatever those things might be.

"l should really ask him, sometime." She thought. It sounded fancy. And what did she have to offer him? Trees? A beach and a few lakes and ponds? Then what would happen when her people came out of hiding. As soon as those things they came here on were gone, him being on it or not, thry were going to come out. She had no idea how they would feel about him.

Not to mention, she had told him she was the only person from her tribe left. How would he feel about her lying?

When he started getting dressed, she moved up off the ground, grabbing his hat as she did and placing it back on her head. "l'm still keeping this." She thought as she put on a smile. "Jacob, l don't want you to go," she moved closer to him. "I just don't think you'll... fit in. You like to explore and this island is big, but not huge, will you really like being stuck here? Even for a little while?"

She stopped in front of him and leaned up, giving him a quick, soft kiss on the lips. "I think you shouldgo back to your men and think about this. l'll come to see you later on and if you still want to stay..." She paused, unsure what she would do if he still wanted to stay. "Well... we'll talk." Tila told him, before stepping back. "Like you said, you should go before they come looking for you."
 
Jacob looked at her with a longing look but enjoyed her kiss as he felt her breasts rub up against him as she leaned up to reach him. He listened and nodded to her words though part of him still felt a little bit lost from everything. But the mood was lightened by the strange catgirl as she wore his hat and he moved a hand around the small of her back and pulled her one last time to him to kiss her again wanting to savor the taste if he never could again.

"I hope to see you again Tila." He said as his hand rubbed against her back before he pulled back and gave her a smile before he turned round and started moving back off to rejoin his men. He knew there would be questions but he would just tell them that he was looking for water sources or places that might serve for habitation.

He debated what to say and figured for the moment he would tell them that this place was too small for colonization and not worth their time.
 
Back
Top