Late Night Encounter (Closed for playfulbimom)

ListlessDM

Really Experienced
Glenn was never one for parties. He wasn't exactly sure why he agreed to it tonight but after only an hour of sweating through his clothing in the tiny apartment with a bunch of people he didn't know, he finally decided it was enough. The friends he had arrived with were no where to be seen, not that it mattered much to him. How he managed to find the exit from the sweltering hotbox of an apartment he wasn't entirely sure.

The cool night air was refreshing and he couldn't help but take a overly dramatic sigh as he parted the sea of human bodies and stepped outside. Still the bass of the music thumped in the background and the chatter of numerous voices echoed in the distance as he stalked through the narrow walkways between apartment buildings. Once more he pondered his reasoning skills as one hand rose and swept through his short, wild mane of hair, dyed a vivid and unnatural green. It was a nice contrast to his hazel eyes, which sparkled within the radiance of the street lights. Perhaps they were always so glinting or perhaps he had simply be around too much smoke in a confined area, it was hard to tell in the twilight of the complex.

He had that lean college student physique of a young man in his prime who stand for a few hearty meals from home. Still, he lead a active lifestyle if it only involved running at breakneck speeds around the campus, late as always to each and every class, or riding his bike as a part-time courier. It always left him hungry, which was exactly where his mind was drifting as he walked alone through the night. Instinctively one hand dipped into the confines of his pocket and retrieved his cellphone. The white light shone brightly across his angular, handsome visage as he checked the time. Much to his disappointment it was later than he expected.

“I guess it's more spam and ramen for me tonight,” He said aloud, with another overly dramatic sigh before he tucked his phone away. It was just about that time that he turned the corner of one building and would have sunk into a bit of self pity about his situation, that was if he hadn't almost walked headlong into someone else. Glenn startled and took a step back, letting out a surprise exhalation of air that came with an unintelligible garble of noise. He hadn't expected anyone this late at night, of course he wasn't exactly paying attention to where he was going either. That was when his eyes fell upon someone he never expected to see...

Brianna had had enough! Her boyfriend John could fuck his stupid video games from now on for all she cared! He certainly seemed to want to! She just couldn't stand it anymore!

Brianna thought about these things while storming back to her dorm after a huge arguement with him. Was it so terrible for her to expect him to want to fuck her on occasion? But no, damn call of duty and whatever else he was playing. She knew it wasnt her looks, especially tonight!

She had long blonde hair, fixed into some cute long pigtails, stormy blue eyes, and she was a small girl, no more than 100lbs, no taller than 5 feet, but with perky 32c breasts. Most people thought she was 15 or 16 even though she was 20, and for some reason alot of guys found that hot. Which is why she had dressed up in a slutty schoolgirl outfit for John that night. No underwear underneath a short blue plaid skirt. And no bra beneath her white midriff baring top.

Brianna was so lost in thought that as she turned a corner and nearly ran full speed into onr of the cutest guys she had ever seen! Without thinking about how her dark nipples were hard in the cool breeze and showing plainly through her top she immediately began to apologize.

Of all the things he expected to run into, well, this certainly wouldn't have topped the list. It was by no means unfavorably though, those hazel orbs couldn't help but find the unsubtle presence of the girl's hardening nipples in the cool night air. Yet he somehow found the will to meet those beautiful stormy blue eyes, a striking feature in their own right.

At first glance she appeared like some lost high school cheerleader escaped from a peep rally, but once she opened her mouth it was obvious, at least to Glenn, she was older than she appeared. Despite the cool weather he couldn't help feel the flush of warmth through his frame, tingling at his loins and cheeks. It wasn't every day that a beautiful woman simply appeared before him, let alone one clad in such revealing and teasing attire.

“Whoa, hey, uh...it's no problem!” Glenn began as he held his hands before him in an apologetic manner. They both seemed to start to apologize at the same time, which only brought out a nervous laugh from the green haired college student.

“Seriously. It's no big deal. This might sound like a shitty pick up line but I don't remember seeing you around here before,” Maybe it was the drink he had, or that he was really hungry, but Glenn couldn't help himself. It was worth a shot, even if those beautiful blue eyes flashed with some untold emotion, he could at least tell himself he gave it a shot.

Brianna smiled up at the kinda strange looking man in front of her with green hair, but perfectly hypnotizing green eyes. She had felt a thrill as she watched him stare at her hard nipples for a second before meeting her eyes. Am I really so horny and desperate for attention that even just a random person admiring my breasts is enough to get me going? Surely not! She thought as he used his admittedly corny pick up line. Wait, pick-up line? Is, is he hitting on me?

"Yeah, I, uh, I take several classes here. I usually end up spending my nights with my boyfriend watching him play his Xbox rather than going out and partying though." As she answered his question, she smoothed out her top, intentionally pressing her perky breasts and herd nipples out to see if he would look again. Yep, evidently I am that desperate, she thought as she caught herself and felt more embarrassed and slightly ashamed.

She certainly was breath taking. That skimpy little outfit did nothing to hide her desirable features and it seemed she was giving him the once over as well. Glenn couldn't help the little tingle that started in his loins that rippled up through him at the sight, nor the smolder of arousal as she pressed her hands against her ample bosom, if only to make them more prominent for just a moment more. He fell for the move, those hazel eyes swept down over those lush mounds with an undeniable glimmer within their depths. The tip of his tongue flicked out over his suddenly dry lips before they drifted into an easy smile, followed by a soft bout of laughter.

“How can he play video games with you in something like this?” Glenn put out the question before he even thought about it. Despite the fact she had made mention of a significant other, well, if he was that significant he would have been standing next to the ravishing beauty, not straining his thumb spamming buttons on a controller.

“He must be a tool,” The words were just coming even before he had a chance to think them over. A flush crept over his cheeks though he quickly tried to recover. He took a step closer, another glance given to those ample swells, he couldn't help but think that she had done that movement with her hands on purpose, if only to see if he would look again.

“What I meant was fantasy is all well and good but when reality is as...insanely hot as you...who needs it?” The last thing he was thinking about at the moment was racking up some heat-shots and tea-bagging the noobs, or cutting cussed out by an eleven year old. Those hazel orbs flashed in the din light of the nearby street lamp as they settled upon those stormy blue eyes once more.

This stranger that Brianna had run into was saying everything she was thinking. He also seemed to actually appreciate her outfit, unlike her bum boyfriend. As he continued to compliment her nipples began to harden more, this time from excitement rather than cold. She could feel herself blushing, and kind f wanting to sleep with him. Yeah he seemed a little odd, but he definitely had a nice body, ad she was pretty sure she could see a nice bulge in his pants in the dim light.

Then he called her "insanely hot". Brianna wasn't so sure about that, but she did know she hadn't been even called cute by her boyfriend in months. At that moment Brianna decided she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend and sleep with this new stranger. Slowly she took a step toward him, let her breasts gently press against him, and leaning up putting her lips close to his she said "Well, I'm not sure about insanely hot, but if you think you can give me a better night than my boyfriend, maybe you should prove it!"

Glenn felt another tingle of excitement ripple through him as the girl moved closer, there was no denying the sway of her hips with the way that short skirt flicked from side to side about them. He gave her another look over, just enough before his eyes met hers once more as she stood before him. The supple swells of her impressive bosom pressed against his chest, Glenn felt those hardened nipples instantly and just as quickly he felt himself stiffening and swelling within the confines of his jeans. She could feel the definition of his chest through his shirt; indeed he was fit and trim underneath that baggy shirt.

He couldn’t help the surprise reaction that drifted across his handsome face as she leaned in and all but challenged him to prove the meaning behind his words. Would any sane man actually be able to turn her down? A flush of excitement, of desire crept across his own cheeks as his hands instantly reacted, even before he found his voice. They slid out over her hips, brushing over that plaid skirt and easily brushed it up and out of the way for his wandering digits. If he could be more surprised, well, he was when he found nothing but that silken flesh underneath that skirt.

“Let me be the judge of that,” He retorted easily, a lopsided smile came to his lips briefly before he leaned in and brushed them lightly against her own, just as his hands slid down and cupped her backside and offered an urgent squeeze. There would be no denying that bulge now, already it was swelling within his jeans, pinned between their frames.

"So...where should we go so I can show you just how I can show just how better the night can be?" He asked lowly, his voice dipping into a husky tone as he tilted his head and let those hazel orbs linger intently upon her own stormy pools.

Brianna could feel herself quickly become wet as he had brazenly lifted her skirt and begun playing/grabbing her ass as soon as she had challenged him! As they kissed and pressed into each other, she couldn't believe how big he seemed! Oh yes, tonight she would have more fun then she had had in a year!

She smiled as he asked where they should go. She didn't want to go back to her dorm room, and he obviously didn't want to go back to his, and she was feeling so naughty tonight, she knew exactly where to go! One of her friends had tipped her about a good place, she just hoped no one was using it!

Taking her sexy strangers hand and lifting her bag back over her shoulder she led him deep into the park. Finally she left the path, wound her way through some trees to a thankfully empty clearing that was well away from the path. She pulled a little blanket she always kept with her in case she got cold out of her bag, she laid it down on the clearing, then leaned against a tree. Pushing her breasts out while her hands fiddled with the bottom of her tiny skirt, she looked at her sexy new friend with a smile "Well, what do you think?"

She made the decision then and there. Without so much as a word she drew back and collected one of his hands. All she need do was smile, which was exactly what she did, and Glenn was following behind her without one word of protest. Even as they left the complex behind and ventured into the park he didn't seem to mind, after all he was following behind her, the view from there was simply spectacular. The way her skirt swished about those shapely hips, threatening to give him another view of that firm rear end he had felt for himself. But it always seemed to cover just enough, nothing more than a tease as they walked through the darkness.

They ventured on not another soul as they made their little trek. Glenn found himself in a simple clearing, well enough away from the path to be secret and discreet. He couldn't deny the tingle that rippled through him at the thought of what was to transpire, a wide and knowing smile drifted out over his handsome features as he took a slow glance around. His hazel eyes fell back upon the beautiful girl nearby, standing there in an undeniably sexy pose. He felt that quiver in his stomach again as he took a step closer, his gaze sweeping over her once more before he leaned in and sought those lips for another quick kiss.

“It's perfect,” He said before he rose and without a moment's pause he grabbed his shirt and tugged it off of his frame and tossed it aside, revealing the definition of his upper torso and arms. “You sure no one will hear us?” He asked, though it was more of a tease than actual trepidation.

Brianna lost her breath when he took off his shirt. She had felt during their kiss earlier that he was pretty well built, but for a moment she was in shock. She had never seen such a sexy chest, or abs, or arms before. She couldn't wait to see the rest of him, and feel the potential power of that incredibly sexy body!

"Uhm, well, I don't know, its been awhile for me, and I've never been with someone who had such an incredibly yummy body" she said as she let her hands roam his chest and abs. "mmmm, you may have to find a way to shut me up once we get going"

Slowly her hand slid down his perfect abs and around his waist until she had her turn at grabbing his ass. She moaned, her pussy continuing to get ever wetter, as she leaned up and kissed him again, feeling his firm muscular chest against her tank covered breasts.

Back