Only posting a couple non-nude pics

I initially read it as "psycho prof gal" and I was...concerned.

I really like the coat + lingerie combo. And I like the "psych prof" part even more. So now I'm picturing you lounging, coat open playfully, revealing hints of white lace and skin, nipples hazy and dark through the material, hair pulled up, glossy high heel dangling from your toe, casually reading about Stanley Milgrom. Rowr.
=tt

Hi, thanks for looking and commenting. This is hard for me as I never thought of myself as 'sexy', ever. My husband took a couple pics, and I let him, to show me. I was surprised and looked for an anonymous place to get an unbiased opinion. Literotica seems like just such a place. Thank you and maybe be kind or at least gentle. Xoxox
Very nice pictures; welcome to Lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm going to bed all worked up! Ya'll are great! Thank you, xoxoxo

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for looking and commenting. This is hard for me as I never thought of myself as 'sexy', ever. My husband took a couple pics, and I let him, to show me. I was surprised and looked for an anonymous place to get an unbiased opinion. Literotica seems like just such a place. Thank you and maybe be kind or at least gentle. Xoxox

I'm just going to come out and state the obvious...when you see yourself as sexy, those around you will as well because you will give off an aura the exudes sexy and no one will be able to miss it. :rose:

Hmmm, this is very nice! Thank you. Was never curvy enough and small breasts. Men seem to want , we'll, more. Maybe it's time to just appreciate what was given.

Only have this one more. Have worn the miracle type bra for years. I think I'll wear these regular bras and be comfortable with it. Thank you.

I think you look fantastic! Very sexy! I hope to see more of you. :rose:

WOW! Psychprofgal, you have a beautiful figure!. As a former professional photographers model and knowing so many other models doing men's magazines, I can tell from what I can see that you would fit right in with all of us. You deserve more exposure and your beauty shared. :)
Hugs,
Laura

WOW, Beautiful and sexy. your hubby is a lucky man. thanks for sharing

Wow you are amazing. Love both pics. You should feel very good about yourself. You are a hottie.

Mmmm, PPG, you are teasing us with your sexy body, tease me more... :)

Love it! Very alluring, thanks for sharing. I'm a big fan of older women with a body like yours, and I'm sure you'll feel very welcome here.

Posting nude photos is better for our psyche's and yours as well. That's my biased opinion! :D

You are very beautiful--no need to be ashamed or embarrassed about anything.

No complaints from this corner. Wow, sexy. The peek of your dark areolae through your bra is super sexy.

Yummmm

:rose:
Kiwi

Back