Watching my mother go black.

mani10

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Posts
49
i caught my hot mother fucking a young black guy with a really large cock,and i enjoy it...
 
Last edited:
If people engaged in ear sex, the saying changes from "Once you go black, you never go back", to "Once you go black, you go deaf."
 
Just couple days ago i came home early and caught my hot brunnett mother who i always saw as model wife , witth a young black guy,my mom is in her forties im in my twenties ant the guy was around 20 years old,she was bare naked with her big white ass as he was laying on the floor with his large black cock pointing up as my mother sat her big rounded buttcheecks taking all his cock inside moaning all pleasure,as he was smiling,i coulndt bellive my eyes, but i did enjoy it and secretly watched as he drilled my mothers pussy very hard and i cant take it out of my head,im wondering if anybody had similar experinces...

So, how many different times have you "caught her for the first time" now, Mani?
 
i never said it was the first time,,ok...

You're right, you didn't.
mani10 said:
Just couple days ago i came home early and caught my hot brunnett mother who i always saw as model wife , witth a young black guy,my mom is in her forties im in my twenties ant the guy was around 20 years old,she was bare naked with her big white ass as he was laying on the floor with his large black cock pointing up as my mother sat her big rounded buttcheecks taking all his cock inside moaning all pleasure,as he was smiling,i coulndt bellive my eyes, but i did enjoy it and secretly watched as he drilled my mothers pussy very hard and i cant take it out of my head,im wondering if anybody had similar experinces...

It just sounded like it. I'm sorry.
 
You're right, you didn't.

It just sounded like it. I'm sorry.

its ok.but belive me every time i see her with a diferent man it looks like a first time and it is so exiting,and it makes my 6 incher hard as a rock,first time that i caught my mother fucking sombody was our neighbor and he really fucked hard,(just like the others) but she acts like a really strict women and claims that the only way to deal with womens is to be nice to them and listen to them then they willrepay back...
 
When they where done and she had her pussy nicely fucked he asked her if she did enjoy it,-ooo yess,my mother said,,he asked if this was her first time cheating with a black man..-noopp, mom said smiling,-first time that i took a big black cock in my married white pussy was just months after my marriage, an older black salesman really turned me on and had me in he's arms in no time.I remember him grabing his big cock and slaming it in my face as i was begging for it ,oo boy it was funn even that i could not take all of it inside my hole,mom said,,i left couse i did not want to get caught i did masturbate later thinking of my mom's infidelities thinking of her newlyweed young sweet pretty face being hit by a big black cock than her pussyhole being streched by those monsters.
 
Watching my mother go black1

Are there good stories in Literotica with this theme? Interracial theme has always been a favorite of mine!
 
Back
Top