Mother/son Roleplay

mom son

I don't know but mom son relationship always my first choice. If anyone interest pm me.

Love

Son

Another little bump :). Also no harm to mention that if its a text roleplay then I like ones with a more interesting storyline. Something less typical. Sci-fi or fantasy elements are often fun

19 year old college guy from texas here, am new to lit but has been with an older women before. And yes it sprouted into a mother/son roleplay adventure, and i would love some more of that oh so taboo but sexy fun. Oh and shamless bump to a thread that supports our fun

19 year old college guy from texas here, am new to lit but has been with an older women before. And yes it sprouted into a mother/son roleplay adventure, and i would love some more of that oh so taboo but sexy fun. Oh and shamless bump to a thread that supports our fun

Lucky you. Did you happen across the woman in question or did you intentionally seek an older woman with those taboo fantasies out over the internet or such?

Well i've been absent from the forums for a while but i thought i'd give my old thread a bump, in case there's any interest out there these days. Anyway send a pm if you like what i like

im a 21m searching for the same thing, im a swimmer and a water polo player if u want to have a mother/son or sister/brother/ or aunt/nephew pm plz

So i'm bumping again. I should point out that i'm only looking for im roleplay for the next few weeks and i dont think i mentioned elsewhere that i'm ok with other roles too, so long as there's some mom-son too. Anyway, please pm me if you like some mom-son roleplay and we can see if we can have a little (or a lot of) fun :) Also, 69th post, wahey! ;)

Any girls out there for mom/son roleplay?

Any girls out there wanting to do some mom/son roleplay?

Yes Susan I would love to get together with you....I will be back on this Friday evening. I do think we can have a really nice time together.
Kisses

I am always interested in these kinds of roleplay.

And I'm always looking for a naught mommy to teach this naughty boy all kinds of naughty things hope to here from ya. And galaxy best of luck bro we all want to find a naught mommy so here's a bump from another mommy's naughty lil boy.

Looking for Chat

I'm a 22 year old male looking for mother son roleplay. Fine with chat for now, but if you happen to live in NYC then if we hit it off, maybe we can meet.

Back