Notice to Anyone Who Has Had or Wants to Have Phone Sex / Voice Chat With Me

HowMayIPleaseU

Bringing Much Pleasure
Hubby lost his job yesterday... My phone sex time has officially been dramatically curtailed...

No need to pm me with your sympathies (since my dang box is almost full and I'm trying to dig my way out again).

That is all...

Hubby lost his job yesterday... My phone sex time has officially been dramatically curtailed...

No need to pm me with your sympathies (since my dang box is almost full and I'm trying to dig my way out again).

That is all...

I never have and probably never will, but I've been an avid listener to your stories while playing with myself, and I'm thankful for those opportunities:)

Time to have lots of fun and sex with hubby:rose:

I never have and probably never will, but I've been an avid listener to your stories while playing with myself, and I'm thankful for those opportunities:)

Time to have lots of fun and sex with hubby:rose:

Sadly my husband lost interest in sex many years ago... I wish I could have lots of fun and sex with him...

That is all...

Well, i wont PM you, but i will send my sympathies here.... I'm sorry he lost his job.

I know it may look bleak, but no matter how dark it looks at the moment, there is ALWAYS a tiny bit of light, even if it is only a star so very far away. And as it seems to get darker, that single solitary bit of light seems to grow in brightness. Hang in there and it will get better as soon as you realize that that tiny bit of light is not a train headlight. :D

Hang in there, you know where to find me if you need to vent!

M.

Last edited:
my sympathies and I hope he gets a job soon. The recession and the time thereafter has been tough on lots of people. I've had to work like crazy myself.

The fact that I've not had a social life for quite a while has actually worked in my favour in that regard :)

My sympathies too .....its never nice and I hope he has some better luck in the very near future for both of your sakes ........

That is all...

HMIPY... let me begin with saying I am not looking for phone sex chat with you..lol! ;)

However, I did want to add my sympathies for your husband and wish you both the best during this time. It can be challenging but I do think things are looking up... at least they seem to be in my neck of the woods. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

:rose:

Sorry

Sorry to hear about your hubby's job. I'm sure he won't be out of work long. Everyone will be keeping their fingers crossed for you.
I've never had the pleasure of spending some fun time on the phone with you, I hope you will let me have the pleasure one day. Tony xxx.

Thanks everybody... :)

This has actually been entertaining as I have discovered many people didn't know I do phone sex... I've said it dozens of times during my time here LOL ROFL... I wonder if my AV distracts them from the actual words I type??? ;)

nnnewboytoy, you didn't want phone sex with me before???? ;)

newbiebabe - thanks for the show of support! :)

That is all...

We'll have to get along by listening to your audio's...

Lost Job: :mad: ....I know how that is..best of luck

Im sorry to hear about your husbands job.I was in that same situation for a month and a half earlier this year. This was the first time I had ever lost a job in my life ,quite a shock for me. I know how you feel as far as a loss by your partner in fun in the bedroom ,or anywhere else for that matter. Hopefully things will get better for us both. I have enjoyed your stories and posts .I would love to talk with you sometime and compare notes when the time allows.

I don`t need to phone or cam with you.You make semen squirt out of my penis on a regular basis without all of that.

That is all...
Anybody who got to know you knows what a wonderful, sensuous and kind woman you are.
I hope chnages come soon to the best. Nothing lasts forever so I hope things improve soon and I hope we keep the correspondence going again.

I would love an app or something to fill out to get a chance at chatting with you on the phone

Though I never recieved the honor of having phonesex with you, I offer my condolences for your husband's job. I only have 3-4 days left before I'm laid off myself...

That is all...

I'll buy some phone sex from you - how much is it?

I hope you and your husband are doing ok.

Sincerest,
Peter

Seriously - I want some phone sex with you - just tell me how to go about placing an order. Thanks!

phone sex nothin! where do you live so that i may come and ::ahem:: fill in where the hubby's slackin?

Sorry to hear about your Hubby's job lost, HowMayIPleaseU. May your situation be for your sake and his.

Just FYI, HowMayIPleaseU is no longer around. She left a post awhile ago from another handle that informed folks she'd been banned for something silly and wouldn't be returning.

Back