orgy room III

You pull down my little black cotton thong past my hips knees and ankles. Revealing my smooth shaved honey pot.
I coo as your lips find their way down there

*my cock begins to get so hard and throbbing that i must find someplace warm for it. you feel it glide up your inner thigh as my tongue moves up toward your waiting mouth and without hesitation my cock begins it's love journey deep within your honeypot*
 
I sigh as i feel it slowly invade my little slick tunnel. I can feel it fill every nook and cranny as i moan into your mouth as you kiss me
 
I sigh as i feel it slowly invade my little slick tunnel. I can feel it fill every nook and cranny as i moan into your mouth as you kiss me

*soon you feel every little ridge and vein upon my shaft glide past your smooth inner walls that are now giving it warmth and comfort and strength*
 
My honeypot is very tight. As you fully insert yourself you can feel me clamping around your member like a vice. It is warm and snug as you move in and out you can hear the wet smacking noises from my obvious excitement
 
My honeypot is very tight. As you fully insert yourself you can feel me clamping around your member like a vice. It is warm and snug as you move in and out you can hear the wet smacking noises from my obvious excitement

*faster and faster you feel my stiff rod thrust in and out of you fillling the room with our animalistic love making. my breathing gets so loud, my balls begin to slap you so hard with each thrust that the slap echos throughout our room our mouths entwine in lustful embrace*
 
I moan as you come. Yes... fill me up

I caress your leg as you do. I can feel your cock spasming and pulsing as you deposit your warm come into my little hole.
 
*i feel my warm cream begin to coat my cock as it has no where to go but upon me and down my loves leg the spasms keep coming and i cannot stop letting you fill*
 
It feels so sexy to feel it oozing out.
Please dont pullout yet stay inside until its done. I give you another kiss
 
It feels so sexy to feel it oozing out.
Please dont pullout yet stay inside until its done. I give you another kiss

ok my love your wish shall be mine as well. i will stay within *the spasms keep coming for a short time as i leave my still hard cock within you*
 
Mmm. That was delightful

So glad you enjoyed my love. Always and forever we shall be, and shall another man of my stature and girth come about you will have the choice to add him to our love, or if a woman who you find suitable, and she will be added. Whichever or whenever you wish.
 
Entering the room .... wearing my bikini and a wraparound skirt with matching heeled sandals ... my skin glowing with the beach sun ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Entering the room .... wearing my bikini and a wraparound skirt with mtching heeled sandals ... my skin glowing with the beach sun ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Sipping my Mai Tai in a darkened corner waiting for someone to take advantage of this pleasing new situation.
 
sitting back in a corner booth sipping a beverage and gazing out with my luscious blue eyes.
 
Back
Top