No one has mentioned the historic anniversary today.

He's my comedy...

:D

... talk about weaving an imaginative tale!




Meanwhile, people are coming clean on Benghazi now that she cannot retaliate with the full weight and force of government.

He's a riot...says dumb shit, twists, turns, ducks, deflects and dodges trying to figure out what in the hell he's talking about...then loses an argument with himself.
 
He's my comedy...

:D

... talk about weaving an imaginative tale!




Meanwhile, people are coming clean on Benghazi now that she cannot retaliate with the full weight and force of government.

I think it's sad you have to go to these lengths to cover up how racist you are.
 
He's a riot...says dumb shit, twists, turns, ducks, deflects and dodges trying to figure out what in the hell he's talking about...then loses an argument with himself.

You're not helping AJ at all, if anything you're only making him look worse, and that's hard to do.
 
Sgt. St-st-st-st-stutter suffers from the firespin syndrome

AJ: I live in an oak forest...

fs: AJ, I'm standing in front of this tree and it's clearly a walnut, you don't live in an oak forest.

AJ: A forest will have more than one type of tree, but one usually predominates.

fs: All I see is this fucking Walnut tree! You're misusing the term Oak. It's just a forest.

AJ: 90% of the trees are oak.

fs: Now, you're just redefining the terms... We can't go any further with this conversation until you admit that this is a walnut tree...

AJ: Yes firespin, it's a walnut tree.

fs: Then you lied, you're stupid, you're inconsistent, and you make NO sense what-so-ever...



image.php

You nailed it bro!
 
You're not helping AJ at all, if anything you're only making him look worse, and that's hard to do.

Look in the mirror Buckwheat. Nobody does a better job of making you look like a complete fool better than you do.

STFU, Miles!
 
The FBI’s damage-control role discouraged the Justice Department from prosecuting former IRS official Lois Lerner in the tax agency’s targeting of conservative groups, a watchdog group said.

The decision not to reopen the Lerner investigation “comes as no surprise considering that the FBI collaborated with the IRS and is unlikely to investigate or prosecute itself,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.

Judicial Watch released 294 pages of FBI “302” documents revealing top Washington IRS officials, including Lois Lerner and Holly Paz, knew the agency was specifically targeting “Tea Party” and other conservative organizations two full years before disclosing it to Congress and the public.

An FBI 302 document contains detailed narratives of FBI agent investigations. The Obama Justice Department and FBI investigations into the Obama IRS scandal resulted in no criminal charges.

“I have zero confidence that the Justice Department did an adequate review of the IRS scandal,” Fitton said. “In fact, we’re still fighting the Justice Department and the IRS for records about this very scandal. President Trump should order a complete review of the whole issue. Meanwhile, we await accountability for IRS Commissioner Koskinen, who still serves and should be drummed out of office.”


Comey's FBI...

:eek:

Honest as the day is long!



http://www.worldtribune.com/fbi-called-complicit-in-dojs-exoneration-of-irs-official-lois-lerner/
 
We will look at no Progressive women.

We will no charge Liberal Progressive women.

We will nail Trump to the wall for being a Manchurian Soviet!!!
 
"Newly released documents from the State Department obtained by a government watchdog group provides further evidence of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton receiving emails containing classified information through the unsecure, non-state.gov account of Human Abedin.

"The documents obtained by Judicial Watch included 97 email exchanges with Clinton not previously turned over to the State Department. The emails also reveal several instances of Clinton donors receiving special favors from the State Department."



But wait!!!

She turned over everything! right...?



http://www.worldtribune.com/new-cli...ar-cut-mishandling-of-classified-information/
 
The truth is 20 years ago the Russkies gave him billions because they knew he'd be elected president. Like other countries did with Clinton, but that's different.
 
Every time you *chuckle* a rich white fascist takes food from the mouth of a hungry child whose mother can't earn a living wage.

Go ahead and laugh. Their misery is on you.
 
Back
Top