Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

Bumped.

How goes your search? Many connections? Satisfying connections? For your wife? You? PM me... Would love to see what your eager wife looks like.

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

Marry me lol wish my husband was like you xx

Marry me lol wish my husband was like you xx

Thank you. It's funny. I don't know if my wife will ever fulfill this fantasy of mine. Meanwhile there are wives that would love for their husbands to share them. Trust me if you were my wife all your other man desires would be regularly met.

Thank you. It's funny. I don't know if my wife will ever fulfill this fantasy of mine. Meanwhile there are wives that would love for their husbands to share them. Trust me if you were my wife all your other man desires would be regularly met.

I suppose it's not something you generally discuss before getting married and in reality 20 years ago I would have been horrified if he had suggested it. Now after 20 years of marriage it's entirely different and I wish he would show slime interest in my desires and needs sexually

I suppose it's not something you generally discuss before getting married and in reality 20 years ago I would have been horrified if he had suggested it. Now after 20 years of marriage it's entirely different and I wish he would show slime interest in my desires and needs sexually

Too true. When my wife stepped out it was relatively early in out relationship and we were younger then. I was crushed and it almost ruined us. But you're right times and attitudes change. I think what it is after years of monogamy we're looking to spice up our marriages. And for both of us that means another man.

Neglecting a sexy Woman like you is a crime :eek:

Nice

Would love to chat about this subject with you, I'm in the same boat with my wife, she loves being a trashy slut and I let her slip off from time to time

I'm the other guy !!!!

I was asked by my friend if I would join him and his wife, it had been a phantasy of his for a long time, at first I thought it was a wind up, until he gave me her number.
What an experience, I fuck her whenever I want, and he's even cleaned her out after I've fucked her .
Our friendship has never been stronger.

Back