Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

pics are amazing

Am loving this thread!!!! Keep up the good work!!! xxx

It is my very great pleasure to look at your photos, very much indeed. It reminds me of a few years ago when I had similar lovely experiences and delighted in playing my sub like an instrument, slowly, softly building to her crescendo ... ahh, memories. Thank you for reminding me of such dreams ...
:rose:

Breast Bondage...

A little rope work I did myself....;)

Attachments

• Photo on 11-27-12 at 12.30 PM #2 #2.jpg
    Photo on 11-27-12 at 12.30 PM #2 #2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,618
Am loving this thread!!!! Keep up the good work!!! xxx

Right back at ya ;)

It is my very great pleasure to look at your photos, very much indeed. It reminds me of a few years ago when I had similar lovely experiences and delighted in playing my sub like an instrument, slowly, softly building to her crescendo ... ahh, memories. Thank you for reminding me of such dreams ...

You're quite welcome, I'm glad you like the photos :)

A little rope work I did myself....;)

Very nice! Beautiful breasts, and nice self binding :) Do you self bind often, and is it terribly complicated?

And thank you for your contribution!

wish you could play me like that

xvii xi xviii

Attachments

• collard.jpg
    collard.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,370
Nice roping technique, very delicious!!

Haha, I understand. The exhibitionist in me tries to remind him to snap some photos but it doesn't always happen.

He's very talented, I love when he indulges me. :)

Why thank you...my breasts are one of the things I'm most self conscious about.

I'm flattered! You didn't have to wait long.

We decided to stay in this Valentine's Day. Not that we typically celebrate it anyway. But this one was a good one.

8479488087_ffd4166204_z.jpg

An outfit that I was going to wear to a halloween/fetish party a few years back. Rope corset front and back :)

4023050661_0ec48f2c70_o.jpg

4023809412_b16819b5e1_o.jpg

Wow!! Just stumbled upon this thread..absolutely amazing!!!! You are an incredible beauty!

Because I'm having a pity party today and I feel like I might want some attention. Or not, who knows, I've been a moody bitch lately and could take this down after a few minutes.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Last edited:
daaamn well nice, thank you for sharing, glad I could catch a peek

All your flattery makes me want to share ;)

Here's one another from the archives. This was one of my favorite ties that hes done for me. I hope to encourage him in the near future for more intricate ropework...

2983352308_f051c52a57_o.jpg

I love the reverse loops on this. It's a perfect corset tie. I noticed in all your photos that he varies the times he uses a knot over your clit. Do you prefer it with or without? Have you ever used a chain knot for the entire crotch? Full chain is somewhat problematic for him since it prevents any access but I've been told it feels incredible.

Simply delicious! Thank you for sharing!

Because I'm having a pity party today and I feel like I might want some attention. Or not, who knows, I've been a moody bitch lately and could take this down after a few minutes.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

It's perfect and will live in my mind for a looooong time

Let me know if it starts to fade and you need a refresher. ;)

daaamn well nice, thank you for sharing, glad I could catch a peek

My pain is your pleasure. Ok..maybe not that extreme.

Kisses and licks for sure:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:D

I love the reverse loops on this. It's a perfect corset tie. I noticed in all your photos that he varies the times he uses a knot over your clit. Do you prefer it with or without? Have you ever used a chain knot for the entire crotch? Full chain is somewhat problematic for him since it prevents any access but I've been told it feels incredible.

He likes to experiment with different knots and ties. My preference depends on how I'm feeling--sometimes the pressure can be a bit intense. I've never had a full chain, but this is something to look into.

Simply delicious! Thank you for sharing!

Enjoy it while it lasts!

You're welcome.

Love it! Thanks for sharing it.

I should have pity parties more often haha. You're welcome :)

Why a pity party what is going on?

The last couple of days Ive been questioning who I'm being for the people around me. Its like taking a look in the mirror and not liking what you see. Then I began to wallow in my shit rather than make the choice to change. Then I had a birthday and that made it worse.

After a few days of self pity I'm able to pull myself out of the rabbit hole.

So nothing major; really. Just existential bullshit. :)

Back