From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale II: The Innocent Malice

"Back to the torture chamber, dear. But this time you will not be the one who gets it. If you do what you are told, of course. Will you?"

He opened the door and waited for her to collect herself. No need to rush. The witches in the chamber could wait, and he wanted to give them time to worry anyway.
 
Slowly she stood and walked to the doorway, stopping only to look at him but saying nothing as she walked out of the cell. Her body still aching with every step that she took, but she felt better then she had done in the last few days.
 
He walked slowly beside his former captive, who was obviously still aching from the things he had done to her. When they reached the torture chamber, he opened it in front of her, the heavy reinforced door creaking as it swung open and let out a gust of air that smelled of blood and fear.
 
"Oh god what is that" Jayne recalled her hands going to her mouth and nose as the smell hit her.
 
He could not help but smile at her terrified reaction to the smell. Sometimes, working in that dark, musty hole did have its advantages. At least for intimidation value...

"After you", he said mockingly. He had ordered the guards to strip and blindfold the three witches, and chain them to the wall, so they could begin working as soon as possible.
 
She looked at him and walked in to the room, turning and gasping she saw the three of them chained to the walls. Fighting back tears as the image brought back her own situation a mere hours ago she had been chained to that same wall.
 
As he had ordered, the three sisters Jayne had denounced were lined up against the wall, their arms bound by chains above their heads. Like so many witches, they had red hair, but other than that, they looked very different... except of course for all three being naked, blindfolded and very, very terrified of what was about to happen to them.

On the left, there was a rather short, thin woman with very pale skin. She had to be the youngest one, and seemed to shake even more than the other two. The one in the middle was larger, especially in... one area, and also taller. Quite beautiful, actually. The poor girl was going to be forced to be the night's entertainment for the guards, probably. The one on the right was built like a peasant, and noticeably more tanned than the two others. She was not ugly, either, but obviously constructed for hard work. She was probably used to hardships, and would likely be the hardest to break.

"So, I will leave the choice to you. Which one shall we break first?"
 
Jayne stood there as she looked at the three of them. Looking at one and the other and the third and finally back to him as he spoke to her.

She showed no emotion as she looked back at the three of them stood there, chained, naked and blindfolded. "Middle" she said standing there looking down at the stone floor.
 
Two quick grips and some turns of the key later, the witch was freed from her chains and stood there, the Witchfinder holding her wrists.

"A fine choice", he said, licking his lips. "Come."; the blindfolded girl stumbled after him as he led her to the machine he had chosen for her: A horizontal drum, studded with nasty looking spikes, with shackles mounted in front of and behind it.

Pushing the trembling woman down by the shoulders, he knelt down to fix her hands in the front pair of chains. "Lock her feet in", he told his "apprentice"; with her wrists and ankles locked, she would be forced to lie on the terrible instrument face down, the spiked drum under her stomach.
 
Jayne stood there and watched him as he walked over to the wall. As he freed her she stood to the side and watched as with a scream and a cry she was led across the room. Jayne saw the other two looking over in the direction of the noise and watched as the woman was lead across the rooom and forced hard down onto her knees on the hard stone floor.

She stood there as he barked out instructions and it took her a second or two to process them and walk over, kneeling down behind the naked woman she reached down, reaching for her ankle she pulled it to one side and then reached taking the shackle and putting it around one ankle. Standing she walked to the other side and reached for her other leg.
 
Now that the witch was locked helplessly into the machine. he realized that she was in a perfect position to...

"I'll tell you something, my young helper", he told Jayne with a sly grin; "surely you see that our prisoner's mouth is just high enough to..."; he trailed off, and savoured the sudden look of realization on the witch's face; "...but if you want to do this instead, then I will not have to trouble her. She is in enough trouble already, after all!"

To make it perfectly clear what he meant, he dropped his robes and took off his underwear until his powerfully-built, stringy body appeared naked in the orange-red light of the torture chamber. He then moved closer to Jayne, who was still on the ground fixing the prisoner to her chains. His penis was quite hard already, and he could feel it throb.
 
Jayne gasped as he was suddenly naked and backed away until she hit upon the side wall of the chamber. "I dont want to touch you" she said softly not taking her eyes off of him as he walked around the witch and took a step towards her.

"NO!" she screamed at him.
 
He backed her against the wall, his body rubbing against hers, then took her wrists and pulled her back to the chained-up witch.

Her rebellion had to be punished, but... later. He tied her hands together using the rope he normally wore around his robe and calmly said: "You selfish little ass! Now this poor girl will have to satisfy me! But it is your choice. Back to the machine, and take the crank on the side of the drum!"

Work first, then. Even though she could not see him, he gave the witch a stern look as he admonished her to confess, or the torture would start. A violent shaking of the head was all he got in answer.
 
She gasped as he stepped up close screwing her eyes shut and letting out her own scream as she felt him touch her. Jayne was dragged back across the room she stood there and a couple of tears slipped down over her cheek as she looked down watching the belt of his robe wrap around and around her wrist.

He shoved over to the side and she stumbled and nearly fell over but managed to catch herself and looked down seeing the crank. Shaking now she walked over to it and bent down putting her hands on the cold rusty iron handle she gripped at it. In her weak state as she tried to pull on it it did not move and she cried out in frustration as her hands slipped from it. The rust on the handle tearing into her skin, causing a scream to fill the room.
 
Was she really that weakened, or only pretending because she did not want to help the investigation? Well, he would determine that later. He kicked her away from the machine and took the handle himself.

It took some effort to start the drum turning, but eventually the spikes started to move, scraping against the witch's skin. She did her best to keep her body arched, far away from the metal teeth, but the chains did not give her much room to move, and soon the air in the torture chamber was filled with groaning and sobbing, and the drum slowly started to turn red as her strength failed and the spikes dug deeper.

After a few turns of the drum, he stopped moving the handle and walked toward Jayne.

"Come. Stand up. Sit on her back. Let's put some more pressure on that stubborn girl!"

When she heard these words, the witch's sobs became screams of horror.
 
It did not take much, and the shove from him was all it took to send her to the floor and she groaned as her body hit the hard unforgiving stones. She laid there moaning and groaning her body crying out all over and then she heard the screams and it took all she could to lift her head and see that as he pushed down on the crank handle she was rolled over the spikes. Already on some of them she could see the first drops of blood drip down them.

He spoke and she turned to him. Looking at him it took all her strenght to sit up and then push herself up to her feet. And swaying just a little she leaned against the wall to regain her balance before taking a step towards him and his machine.
 
She was still moving very slowly... apparently she did not have the strength to handle this yet. Well, the witches could wait. This little display of horrific violence would give them something to think about for days while his "helper" regained some strength.

He bent down to free the witch from the horrifying contraption. Her entire stomach, and the underside of her breasts, were covered in so much red that she looked almost painted. She could only moan weakly as he returned her to her place on the wall and chained her up again.

Then he walked towards Jayne. "You are too weak to help me yet, I see. I will return these witches to their cell, and give you a few days to recover. You are no use to me when you are half-dead like that."
 
Jayne saw her body and turned away, wanting to be sick, hearing the sobs and screams and knowing only too well of what she was feeling right now.

Turning her head and closing her eyes she just heard him leading her away and then she herself cried out as she felt him grab her arm and lead her back to the cell. For the first time he did not shove her inside but merely lead her there though she still jumped as the door was slammed shut.
 
How stupid - he had so little experience caring for people (as opposed to hurting them, which he was great at) that he had expected someone he had tortured half to death to be immediately strong enough to help him. This mistake would not be repeated. She would be cared for, and she would learn obedience. He had to be slow about both.

With this in mind, he returned a few hours later, carrying some bread and salted fish, only the second time she got to eat down in this dungeon.

His demeanor was calm, almost friendly, as he slowly opened the door to her cell.
 
She opened her eyes and screamed. He was there, standing right over her. She had not heard him open the cell door. Normally he would make so much noise walking in and now here he was. She looked down saw what he was carrying and sat up in the corner. Looking up over him unsure of what to think she watched as he simply and quietly set the food down in front of her. Even just from the smell and the sight of it her tummy made a noise that she was sure he heard too.
 
The scream almost made him jump, but he managed to cover it up at the last moment by snorting and showing something between a genuinely amused smile and a smirk. People who found him scary in his usual icy, sadistic mood (that is, almost everyone), would have gotten nightmares from this sudden display of mirth. Screaming just because he was bringing her food!

"Calm down, girl. You are my helper now, and as long as you are good and do everything I say, no harm will come to you anymore. Understood?"
 
She reached out taking the food and started picking at it, looking up at him as she chewed she only just nodded at him and looked back down and ate more and more, and she did not stop eating until the plate was empty. When it was she slowly put it back down on the stone floor next to her.
 
"I will give you some time to rest and recover your health, but after that, you will be punished harshly for any mistake or disobedience. But for now... just rest. It takes a lot of strength to help me with my work".

Not only that, he had to admit. He had grown a little closer to her, and it was more than simple necessity that had driven him to grant her some rest and regular meals. She was beautiful, and she was his. And he wanted to keep her healthy.
 
She sat unmoving in the corner as he spoke and watched as he bent forward to pick up the now empty plate and he was turning walking back to the door when she spoke. "So I am your help yet I still sleep like a prisoner in some cell, just like the others."
 
"First Lesson! You will not complain.", he snarled as he slapped her. She was still much too headstrong. He needed to break her will thoroughly, even if it meant damaging her.

Without a further word, he closed the door behind him and went to retrieve some instruments which would help her learn humility.
 
Back
Top