Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

It was a perfect day for the pool!
 

Attachments

  • rsz_3swim.jpg
    rsz_3swim.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 897
CarnageSIS - Why thank you, it was a perfect pool day!
ShyNaughtyGirl - No worries, you flatter me :)
NeverWinterNite - Thanks! :D

I'm open to requests if anyone has any :)
 
Simply amazing......the black and whites were done beautifully! You have much to be proud of! You're stunning.
 
Simply amazing......the black and whites were done beautifully! You have much to be proud of! You're stunning.

You are too nice, and thank you :) You are gorgeous too from what I can see, and seem to have a personality to match...
 
So I must admit a felt a little silly taking this one, but I got a request along these lines, and I aim to please, so here it is...:D
 

Attachments

  • rsz_1123.jpg
    rsz_1123.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 720
So I must admit a felt a little silly taking this one, but I got a request along these lines, and I aim to please, so here it is...:D
I like it. It's always good a guy shows his sweet side. And wow you made me break my rule of not posting in this section.
 
DaemonOfSin - Thank you very much! And it's fun to break the rules every once in a while, and I'm glad you made an exception in this case :)
CurvyAndCurly - I'm glad you like, and thank you! Glad to see you stopped by my thread, come back again! :D

I honestly can't believe I just posted a picture of myself with a stuffed animal, so I appreciate the positive feedback :eek:
 
It was a perfect day for the pool!

Where were you in Cuba?!! :eek:

attachment.php
 
ShyNaughtyGirl - Honestly, I'm not sure where it came from, but I thought I remembered that I had one in my basement, and there it was! Hope your move went well!
_me_ - Ha, nope, just my pool, but I need a tropical vacation...I'm thinking maybe Bora Bora! :)
NeverWinterNite - Glad you liked, not something I ever thought I'd be posting :D

Any other ideas, feel free to send them my way...
 
Any other ideas, feel free to send them my way...


I'm having a hard time Breathing after seeing this one
Very tastefully done & Extremely Sexy...:kiss:



Request: I really really like just a pair of White Boxer Briefs...;)
 
_me_ - Ha, nope, just my pool, but I need a tropical vacation...I'm thinking maybe Bora Bora! :)

Sorry, I meant it would have been nice if you'd been in Cuba while I was there :D
 
You're amazing!

Could we see some naked profile pics, and some of your back? Your chest is scrumptious!
 
attachment.php


one of the hottest guys on lit. I'd like to see you riding. Your in Kansas and you have a cowboy hat I'm sure there is a horse somewhere. mmmm in jeans with no shirt.
 
DeliciousInRed - Deep breaths please! :) I think you are the second person who asked for some pics in white boxer briefs so here you go...

_me_ - I've never been to Cuba, how was it?

theravenfox - Thank you...there is one of my back in this set, although not the easiest to take by myself...hope you like!

DaemonOfSin - I am from Kansas, but far from a true cowboy...jeans and no shirt I could probably manage though :)


I can't believe this thread actually made it to page 4...seemed like it was about to die several times. Keep any requests or questions coming, as you can see, I'll definitely do my best to fulfill and respond!
 

Attachments

  • rsz_1bed.jpg
    rsz_1bed.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,029
  • rsz_back.jpg
    rsz_back.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 274
  • rsz_1white2.jpg
    rsz_1white2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 448
  • rsz_1rsz_3mid.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_3mid.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 424
Nurse_Meredith - Very flattering, thank you :)

CurvyAndCurly - Thanks! If you have any requests, let me know...

NASH26 - Good deal, I just checked out you two's thread, and love it!

_me_ - I think it's a little tough for us American's to get into Cuba commercially, but I'd love to go someday! Until then, I guess I'll have to settle for another tropical destination!


Thanks for all the support, I must admit I'm having fun here...
 
Another set of stunning black and whites! You look amazing in nothing, in white and board shorts. Is there something you look awful in? If so, I refuse to believe it!

Simply stunning! Keep up the beautiful work! You're immaculate!
 
Back
Top