Earth 3: OOC

You're damn right Sears ugh uhg ugh! Ala Tim Allen.

Where I come from, we only need one tool, and it's got plenty of power.

tumblr_m7jfhuDQFf1r5fie0.gif

Well i guess the Smallville store is just one less they'll have to worry about reopening.

I think Lexcorp would cut the government a nice check not to do that, so they can build one of their Lexmart's instead.

Rewatching that "Arrow" episode.

They've mentioned the particle accelerator at least a couple times this season. What's the betting that's going to be part of Barry's updated origin?

(actually...doesn't Barry end up becoming the lightning bolt that hits the chemicals that turn him into the Flash?)

Barry becomes The Speed Force, so, technically, yes.

But that actually happened to Wally during the aftermath of "Zero Hour."

Wally also discovers that his older self was the "mysterious relative" who gave him a life-changing inspiring speech as a boy.

I'd assumed.

WAIT!

Maybe its the partical accelerator that fires him back in time and causes him to kill his father and throw him the 20 blocks!

Zoom kills Barry's mom and frames Barry's dad for it, though Barry does go back in time to try and find out what happened and try to stop it. At least, in canon.

It's Zoom that throws Barry the twenty blocks. Or maybe Barry's older self runs him to safety while trying to intervene?

It's a new continuity, so, all bets are presumably off.

Rewatching that "Arrow" episode.

They've mentioned the particle accelerator at least a couple times this season. What's the betting that's going to be part of Barry's updated origin?

Since they've changed their mind about having become Flash in Arrow and will instead become Flash in The Flash I don't think the accelerator will be the cause. But it would have been a good way to do it I think.

I would say yeah, but after seeing hearing how much actual comic cannon went into his background in that episode, I don't think so. I think it'll be pretty much how it happened. But i am curious to what the accelerators are for since they've been mentioned more than once.

I would say yeah, but after seeing hearing how much actual comic cannon went into his background in that episode, I don't think so. I think it'll be pretty much how it happened. But i am curious to what the accelerators are for since they've been mentioned more than once.

They're this season's Markov reactor. Except this time the Accelerator will open a portal to Apokalypse and Ollie will have to watch Laurel's dad die after becoming tight with hie through the season. He will prevail against DeSaad who is Darseid's agent. In the aftermath he will take Roy on as Arsenal (Not Speedy, they made Oliie's sister Speedy).

They're this season's Markov reactor. Except this time the Accelerator will open a portal to Apokalypse and Ollie will have to watch Laurel's dad die after becoming tight with hie through the season. He will prevail against DeSaad who is Darseid's agent. In the aftermath he will take Roy on as Arsenal (Not Speedy, they made Oliie's sister Speedy).

That would be interesting

I just wanted to extend this offer to a few of you. A friend and I have decided to restart one of our games. It's a Star Trek Voyager reboot. If your interested please go to the link and fill out an application. If you have any questions feel from to PM me.

http://www.thenewfrontiers.net/voyager/

...I was wondering if they'd go with Red Arrow for Roy, given how prominent the shot was of the blood-covered arrowhead coming out of Roy's leg.

There are still somethings they did that I don't like. But then there are things that I just love. So I've been enjoying the ride lol

...I was wondering if they'd go with Red Arrow for Roy, given how prominent the shot was of the blood-covered arrowhead coming out of Roy's leg.

Good point. I thought that was a wonderful psycho Ollie moment.....

Did you notice that it seems that for this week, the mid-season finale he'll have an actual mask?

yep that was a total big brother moment. I found myself thinking "Yep I'd do that in his place."

Just saying though, no one needs to be that cocky. I'da shot him in the ass check. Thigh is just too close to the femoral. Don't care if I am Ollie, Hawkeye, deadshot, or Bullseye. If I care about the person I will not shoot that close to a major artery.

Back