Her first time! (27/F)

a_bit_shy

Experienced
Ren's first time! (27/F)

edit: Ren will come back with a new set. :devil:

Last edited:
She needen't be shy, she'll get masses of attention here. From what we've seen so far, she looks absolutely gorgeous!

You're one lucky man/woman!

Fantastic

Fantastic! She may be shy, but alas she is stunner! I hope you continue to share yourself with the Lit community.

WOW a true beauty. Will be following this . Thanks for posting.thread

Love the piercings. From what I can see, her face is lovely.

She did let me show a bit more of her face as a square cropped profile picture. I just uploaded it. ;)

Thank you. Again, she's lovely.

I understand a person's need for anonymity on the internet, but I've always preferred to have a clue what a woman looks like rather than just her body, when it's possible to do so.

Thank you. Again, she's lovely.

I understand a person's need for anonymity on the internet, but I've always preferred to have a clue what a woman looks like rather than just her body, when it's possible to do so.

I know what you mean. I hope it satisfied you! :cool:

No complaints. LOL

Of course, I have to ask the question on everyone's mind: will you be sharing more of her?

No complaints. LOL

Of course, I have to ask the question on everyone's mind: will you be sharing more of her?

I will post a few more of this photo shoot, it's still our first and only one! I hope that you guys can convince her to share more, it's her choice after all. :devil:

Couldn't crop more of them without them sucking, sorry.

Last edited:
she looks so natural, I bet her eyes have got that cute "girl next door look". And, yes, the last photo is especially nice!

Posting the last ones from this set (couldn't crop more of them without them sucking, sorry). I guess your comments will determine if she wants to keep doing this! Oh, I especially :heart: the last photo, what do you think? :)

I agree. The last one is really beautiful.

She appears to have an awesomely sexy body as well as a beautiful face.

Also, this thread will surely get more replies tonight.

Lit gets more traffic at night than during the day.

Posting the last ones from this set (couldn't crop more of them without them sucking, sorry). I guess your comments will determine if she wants to keep doing this! Oh, I especially :heart: the last photo, what do you think? :)

I like them all. I hope she becomes more comfortable, and more confident

Back