Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

How many pages does a book have to have to qualify as a book? What's the minimal amount? :confused:
 
Boom Baby! My new Book!

Just wanted to drop a note to say that my latest E-Book went on sale on Wed.

It's called Majestic Lion:

Who said Lightning and High Adventure doesn't Mix?

You take a 21st Century college Senior of Asiatic/Mongolian Studies and toss her backwards in time to 1577 Mongolia. Mix in a Sexy Mongol Warlord and a complicated set of events to fire it off and you've got one heck of an adventure.

For a good peek at the book, visit my website:

http://dianet8.tripod.com

OR go to the publisher:

http://www.triskelionpublishing.com/pd36.html

I'm so stoked about this book! it's my first attempt at writing a third person book.

Keep in touch,
 
Way to go you two! :nana:

Hopefully the stories will get good reviews and have your fans begging you to write more. :D
 
erotica, on the bizarre side of the street.




Chimericana Books aims to cater to fans of extreme/bizarro fiction. UK-based artist/writer Mike Philbin (the man behind keyboard entity Hertzan Chimera R.I.P.) created Chimericana Books to fill a gap in the horror/anthology market.

tiny-bestof.jpg

THE BEST OF HIM+CHIM+HER
Chim+Her and Chim+Him were two separate titles originally published through Cyber Pulp Press of Houston. They showed how much fun one can have in collaboration with another writer of either sex. Where there were three collabs with each of the writers in the original books, here I’ve chosen the very best collaborations from each book. Collaborations with Destiny West, Queenie Tirone, Dawn Andrews, Brutal Dreamer, Charlee Jacob, Amy Grech, Christina Sng, Alex Severin, Simon Logan, Mark McLaughlin, Vincent Sakowski, Greg Wharton, John Edward Lawson, D.F. Lewis and M.F. Korn.
From: $7.29

tiny-hc.jpg

THE LIFE AND DEATH OF HERTZAN CHIMERA
Hertzan Chimera died on the 14th of August 2004 after fourteen years typing like a madman. He will be remembered (one hopes) for his extreme short stories and subversive books that tried to break away from rational thought and tedious 3-act structure, works that tore down the barriers of taste and exploded the fixed genres writers find themselves having to cater to. Includes exclusive H.C.interviews with Jack Ketchum, Tom Piccirilli, Edward Lee, Charlee Jacob and others.
From: $6.87

tiny-chimeraworld.jpg

CHIMERAWORLD #1
Chimeraworld #1 is a dark place your mind will never escape. A collection of the most ferocious, the most relentless, the most wonderfully rendered nightmare landscapes ever witnessed in literary history. This is not horror. This is not sci-fi. This is not mystery. This is not thriller. CHIMERAWORLD exceeds all boundaries of taste and narrative. Stories from C.C. Parker, W. Bill Czolgosz, Greg Beatty, John Peters, L. Marie Wood, Latricia L. Lane, T.M. Gray, Ken Goldman, Queenie Tirone, Jaime L. Burvato, Alex Severin, William S. Brock, polycarp kusch, Joseph Miles, Kevin Anderson, J. M. Heluk, Isaac Fellows, Kevin L. Donihe, Tony Richards, S.J. Hinton, Steve Short, John Edward Lawson and Rickey Windell George
From: $7.23

tiny-cw2.jpg

CHIMERAWORLD #2
Still reeling from the nightmare excesses of CHIMERAWORLD #1? Relax a while and enjoy the ambient tones of sadness, depression, degradation and utter hopelessness of CHIMERAWORLD #2. Twenty three of the most mentally corrosive stories from twenty three of the most innovative authors ever assembled in one collection. Stories from Steve Lockley & Paul Lewis, Brian W Keen, Kurt Newton, Dustin LaValley, David L Tamarin, Derek Gunn, Michele Acker, Anthony Cain, William D. Carl, Glen Alan Hamilton, Quentin S Crisp, J. M. Heluk, Charles Richard Laing, Ken Goldman, Nicholas Alan Tillemans, Suzanne Church, Eric Shapiro, Tony Richards, Karen James, John Meany, Andrew Zimmerman Jones, Richard Lee and Destiny West.
From: $7.31
 
Dragon's breath finally released!

Now available...see link in sig line below for purchase. ;)
 
Pinching myself!

Erotique , by Alessia Brio

ISBN 1-59426-548-8
October 2005

Mandy stands to inherit the family legacy – a famous Philadelphia adult toy store and museum called Erotique – but she first has to meet the terms of the will and spend the night. With the help of her best friend, Bruce, she soon discovers the exhibits are VERY educational and her feelings for Bruce run deeper than she realized.

Read an excerpt.
 
Matt Danger and the Case of the Bound Angel

Hey, my hard-boiled-dick novel's now available on Fictionwise under the title "Bound Angel"!

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook33816.htm

Just found out. This appeared first on Literotica and features Matt Danger, Bondage Detective, and the shady crowd of lesbian BDSM'ers he falls in with at Dwayne Wayne "Buddy" Tremaine's millionaire mansion. Pure smut with no redeeming values, it features whipping and horsey play, co-eds in bondage, female cops with stun guns, and Matt in a three way strap on with two women who may or may not be mother and daughter.

What else could you want?

Buy it, please. I really need the money.

--Zoot
 
Taught To Submit: A Novel of Escape Into Slavery

#1 Best Selling Erotica on Fictionwise.com
#1 Best Selling E-book on Fictionwise.com
#1 Best Selling Erotica on ebookad.com​


Taughttosubmit.jpg
Awarded Five Cups! The Highest Rating! That's how Coffee Time Review raves over the award-winning erotica of Powerone. In Taught to Submit, Powerone's most insightful and probing novel yet, Lisa and her twin daughters are grounded on the small island of Bocus Del Toro in Panama, when their plane suffers a mechanical failure.

It's a different culture where the men are still the Masters and the women submit, where girls are taught the pleasures of sex by older men, where three beautiful blonde American females stand out among the dark haired local girls. Forced to submit to the island's most powerful men to survive, Lisa and her daughters earn their way with their bodies, submitting themselves to virtual sexual slavery to survive, only to, as Coffee Time Romance puts it, discover "the confidence and maturity hidden dormant within themselves."

Reviewer Mila Bean warns that while Powerone's work is not intended for those faint of heart [and] the depictions are quite vivid and may make some readers uncomfortable--the pacing is perfect, the story is amazing, and the erotica not only appropriate for the theme of the story but very arousing. The BDSM delves deep into the [characters'] psyches? I not only impressed with the author's thorough knowledge of BDSM but the amazing imagery and heart-pounding erotica. Outstanding!" Power one is a Literotica.com award winning author.
 
No one probably remembers me here. It's been a while since I came by. I wrote Hostile Takeover, and a few writing how-tos, once upon a time. I thought I'd come around to announce that my first e-book is for sale from Liquid Silver Books. I'm writing under the name Kate Willoughby.

carnaldevotions.jpg


Carnal Devotions

It's not as hardcore as my Lit stuff, but still pretty sexy. Feel free to buy a copy, or ten. LOL.

Whispersecret
 
Last edited:
Major NaNo distraction! Just got my cover for fine flickering hungers:

Brio-FFH.jpg


... release will be in the next couple weeks! :nana:
 
http://www.phazebooks.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=74

fine flickering hungers, by Alessia Brio

ISBN 1-59426-540-2
November 2005

A finalist in the first annual Fruity Awards, fine flickering hungers is a collection of eight erotic short stories with accompanying poetry. Sexual scenarios vary from hetero- to mono- to homosexual to group, with the only common thread being that they seldom (if ever) take place in a bed.

:nana:
 
Last edited:
impressive said:
http://www.phazebooks.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=74

fine flickering hungers, by Alessia Brio

ISBN 1-59426-540-2
November 2005

A collection of poetry and erotic short stories by the author/poetess known by the online nom de plume impressive. Sexual scenarios vary from hetero- to mono- to homosexual to group, with the only common thread being that they seldom (if ever) take place in a bed.

:nana:

Awesome!
 
Secret Maternal Fantasies
ISBN: 1-4116-6375-6
by Brent Grasson
Printed: $14.49
Download: $4.99
Printed: 248 pages, 6.0 x 9.0 in., Perfect-bound, 60# cream interior paper, black and white interior ink, 100# white exterior paper, full-color (CMYK) exterior
Download: PDF (3274 kb)

Buy from here
 
Last edited:
Congratulations Blacksnake! Good luck.

By the way, I am considering publishing through Lulu.com also, how did the process go with you?

thank you...


amicus...
 
amicus said:
Congratulations Blacksnake! Good luck.

By the way, I am considering publishing through Lulu.com also, how did the process go with you?

thank you...


amicus...

I'm still dealing with it, but it seems to be ok. Still a lot better than Cafepress, but I haven't got my copy in the mail yet.
 
Self promotion

I'm doing about 5000 postcards of this image for pomotion at adult book stores and clubs.
 

Attachments

  • postcard4x6_600.jpg
    postcard4x6_600.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 36
Good luck on that...I sent out a couple hundred to email addy I had, hope it brings you better results than I got. Promotion is hard. cheers....


amicus...
 
BlackSnake said:
Self promotion

I'm doing about 5000 postcards of this image for pomotion at adult book stores and clubs.

Very nice, Snake.

BTW -- I adore your book covers. :rose:
 
impressive said:
Very nice, Snake.

BTW -- I adore your book covers. :rose:

Hey, I just got a NEW Canon digital SLR camera. Now I can step it up a notch or 3 :D

Thanks!
 
Back
Top