The Federal Deficit.

Simple. Republicans have to do something. Giving a tax break only to the rich makes total sense.

Simple. Republicans have to do something. Giving a tax break only to the rich makes total sense.

Trickle down economics are proven not to work.

The Republicans bitched and moaned about the deficit for the last 8 years... now it's suddenly not important. Quite curious.

Why was it only important when Obama was president?

Why isn't it still important?

Same reason (D)'s only give a shit about it when they aren't in power.

Partisan bullshitting....gotta sound good to get re-elected so they can "me me me me gimmie all your fuckin' money!!!" again.

Why was it only important when Obama was president?

Why isn't it still important?

It's only important to those few that always cared about it, like Rand Paul for example. Unfortunately, the vast most politicians are two sides of the same coin. They have no problem spending other peoples money. Dems want to spend on the nanny state while Republicans want to spend on the Military Industrial complex.

it's likely connected in some weird way with how the unemployment numbers were an evil, malicious lie until they made trump look good and suddenly they became the word of god again.

they are a lie, btw. have been since clinton and the republican congress of the mid-90s collectively decided to stop giving a shit.

Once in power, the only concern is staying in power. Principles and policy be damned.

I'm as conservative as they come, and I'm almost as disgusted with the Republicans as I am with the Democrats. Why was it important to repeal Obamacare when Obama was president, but not now? Hypocrites.

I'm as conservative as they come, and I'm almost as disgusted with the Republicans as I am with the Democrats. Why was it important to repeal Obamacare when Obama was president, but not now? Hypocrites.

It still is, but they couldn’t get it done so moved on to try and get SOMETHING they could tell their middle class constituents they had their back.

But...but... the prototypes.
A recent profile of Nancy Pelosi says she doesn't swear. Ever. But she still manages to express opinions and judgements. A fave phrase of hers, quite applicable to Tromp, goes: He couldn't organize a two-car funeral.

A recent profile of Nancy Pelosi says she doesn't swear. Ever. But she still manages to express opinions and judgements. A fave phrase of hers, quite applicable to Tromp, goes: He couldn't organize a two-car funeral.

To be fair, with her dementia, it isn't just cusswords that elude her. Nouns and verbs are becoming a problem as well.

To be fair, with her dementia, it isn't just cusswords that elude her. Nouns and verbs are becoming a problem as well.
She's too busy slicing-up babies to put on pizzas, right?

GOP didn't give a shit about the deficit under Bush II, either. Why reduce the debt when we can reduce the tax burden for billionaires...? :rolleyes:

GOP didn't give a shit about the deficit under Bush II, either. Why reduce the debt when we can reduce the tax burden for billionaires...? :rolleyes:

right wingers all like to believe that they can all be rich some day. They're stupid enough to believe the shit that trump is shoveling.

The "wealth" that's going to trickle down is just the republican elite peeing on them.

They're opening their mouths and looking up to the sky to their masters.

It's only important to those few that always cared about it, like Rand Paul for example. Unfortunately, the vast most politicians are two sides of the same coin. They have no problem spending other peoples money. Dems want to spend on the nanny state while Republicans want to spend on the Military Industrial complex.

Paul voted for the deficit balooning tax bill. The only republican who didn't, and he specifically cited deficit concerns, was senator whatishisface from Tennessee.

Same reason (D)'s only give a shit about it when they aren't in power.

Partisan bullshitting....gotta sound good to get re-elected so they can "me me me me gimmie all your fuckin' money!!!" again.
You know the democrat before Obama left office with a budget surplus, right? And that Obama inherited a deficit from a republican, right?

Once in power, the only concern is staying in power. Principles and policy be damned.

this

right wingers all like to believe that they can all be rich some day. They're stupid enough to believe the shit that trump is shoveling.

The "wealth" that's going to trickle down is just the republican elite peeing on them.

They're opening their mouths and looking up to the sky to their masters.

Almost as silly as the left who thinks you can get by via sending the government to rob others into prosperity for your benefit.

You know the democrat before Obama left office with a budget surplus, right? And that Obama inherited a deficit from a republican, right?

You know that POTUS doesn't really have much to do with it unless you're a partisan dummy right?

Last edited:

this

There was a budget surplus, but there hasn't been an actual surplus since the 50s.

Back