Naughty correspondences

Keel_to_breaker

Really Experienced
Looking for a lady of any age (you're all beautiful) who is interested in exchanging naughty PM's or emails.

I'm new here, so I'll just post what I'm looking and introduce myself a little. I'm a 34 year old educated male, both attentive and respectful (unless you ask me not to be :p). Not looking for anything too specific. Not looking for pic's, cams, or to be intrusive. Just an exchange of dirty notes, for however long you'd like to keep the correspondence going. Feel free to be yourself....or anything that you'd like to be. It's about mutual pleasure, desire, and naughty wicked fun. I'm equally interested in your fantasies and all of the dirty little things you think about during the day.

Bump. In your PM, feel free to introduce yourself and describe your interests just to get the ball rolling

I like ..just joined here and yours is the first post that actually attracted my attention..;)

A well written and articulate post...very nice...newbie here...hope you've been able to get what you want ;) your ID is quite intriguing as is your sig...

Back