A sorority of sorceresses

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Before you ask, no, I never watched American horror Story 3 (which was witches but point still stands)

College campus has a Sorority with a big secret: all of its members are practicers of dark magic. From initiation to graduation, these girls learn to harness the dark arts for their own benefit.

What sort of misadventures can they get up to?

Possibilities:

1. Following a new girl a sister she goes through hazing and participated in increasingly sensual rituals.

2. "Virgin sacrifices" beings they've made a pact with are displeased and demand sacrifice...though not of blood. Queue the girls stalking anyone they think is a virgin and trying to get them to have sex with them.

3. A witch comes to campus and sets about twisting their rituals around to try and clean things up...who will win.

4. An attempted curse backfires when the girls transform a rival into a werewolf. Now they have a very horny wolfgirl running around who won't rest until the moon goes down and all of them are fucked .

What other things could happen at the Sorority?
 
The goddess gives them the power to attract and pleasure men, but they're all lesbians and sit around feeling misunderstood and disenchanted with the whole sorcery thing.
 
Yea something like this just begs for a sex fueled demon summoning that ends in an orgy with every member of the sorority getting forcibly stripped and f*cked in every hole by demon tentacles with penis tips :p
 
If they possess real magickal power, why should they be content with playing college games? Why not merely take over the world?
 
Fair question. I figured their powers were more the manipulation kind...though maybe another reason could be that they have an easily exploited weakness so if they got too much spotlight someone might figure it out, so they act subtly for safety's sake.

For example, a demon they draw power from will give them untold amounts of luck and the ability to manipulate chance in their favor...but they can't ever come in contact with a cat or they'll lose all of their luck . Things go well for a time but once they start making waves, people pay attention and notice they seem afraid of cats so they let a bunch of strays loose in the house as a prank.

Then the girls have to cut a new deal with the demon who shows up in person with his multiple barbed penises and offers their powers back.
 
Back
Top