These women are full of crap.

Pendulum swing, that's all.

Women in North America spend thousands and thousands and thousands every year to attract men's attention.

Nothing will change long term.

Hopefully, men will be gentle with you when the backlash arrives.

You think that because we make an effort to look nice, that automatically gives you the right to sexually harass and assault us????????

You think that because we make an effort to look nice, that automatically gives you the right to sexually harass and assault us????????

I think it takes two to tango, yes?

Summer Zervos, for example, chased Trump from New York to LA.

Was she stupid, or equally to blame?

Zervos, the first contestant fired from her season Trump's reality TV show, said she approached the businessman about a job at his company in 2007, after she appeared on the show.

They met first in Trump Tower to discuss the opportunity, where she says he kissed her twice on the mouth and asked for her phone number.

Weeks later, she says he arranged to meet with her at a hotel in Los Angeles, where Zervos says he kissed, groped and thrust his genitals on her.

I think it takes two to tango, yes?

Summer Zervos, for example, chased Trump from New York to LA.

Was she stupid, or equally to blame?

She is the exception...... not the rule.
How very stupid of you to trot out a single example, and then apply it to everyone.
Not one single woman I have ever met who has been sexually harassed has invited her harassment. Not one.

She is 1 example.

I am a man, so I see the other side of the coin.

Gold diggers are nothing new.

It might come as a shock to learn that most women hate women who do this.
Mainly because they perpetuate mens belief in the stereotype, and then when something bad happens, other women are not believed.

Turning a stampeding leftist herd back into reality can be exhausting, but I like your work ethic.:)

TBH, I don't care if feminists wake up to the reality that not everyone who professes to be in their corner really is. It's kind of Pollyanna to have ever thought that to being with. Hypocrisy exposed is a bitter truth to accept. It's a quid pro quo world you either play the game or choose another path. It's not right but it's reality in certain industries.

Will Dustin Hoffman be the next to fall?

No one here has a right to judge these people. Unless you were there and actually saw what really happened, you don't know anything. If you're dumb enough to believe what the media tells you then I have a bridge, the Eiffel Tower, 39 chickens and a cow with a limp to sell you. :rolleyes:

I forgot to add that's it's none of our fucking business.

Nothing to add but liked that particular phrase :) May I borrow it?

It might come as a shock to learn that most women hate women who do this.
Mainly because they perpetuate mens belief in the stereotype, and then when something bad happens, other women are not believed.

Makes good sense.

So you agree, not every claim made is True just because a woman said it. Good!

Innocent until proven Guilty in a Court, yes?

Makes good sense.

So you agree, not every claim made is True just because a woman said it. Good!

Innocent until proven Guilty in a Court, yes?

I do agree, but not with what most men seem to think is the frequency of false claims.
The stats clearly show it is under 5 - 10%.
Which leaves at least 90% of assault claims being true.
An absolutely shocking figure, by anyones standards!

I do agree, but not with what most men seem to think is the frequency of false claims.

I think the reason most "cases" are not reported is because it wasn't a big deal or the woman knows it was also partly her bad. Or it just didn't matter that much.

And I don't buy the "damaged china doll life ruined because he touched her ass" script.

"metoo" is a herd mentality social media fad. It will be gone soon.

TBH, I don't care if feminists wake up to the reality that not everyone who professes to be in their corner really is. It's kind of Pollyanna to have ever thought that to being with. Hypocrisy exposed is a bitter truth to accept. It's a quid pro quo world you either play the game or choose another path. It's not right but it's reality in certain industries.

Will Dustin Hoffman be the next to fall?

Him and many others are about to fall. The LAPD has opened 28 active investigations ongoing into sexual harassment claims and has referred 37 others to neighboring jurisdictions for followup investigation and prosecution.

I think the reason most "cases" are not reported is because it wasn't a big deal or the woman knows it was also partly her bad. Or it just didn't matter that much.

And I don't buy the "damaged china doll life ruined because he touched her ass" script.

"metoo" is a herd mentality social media fad. It will be gone soon.

Aaaaannnd.....there goes any rational discussion :rolleyes:

Disagreement does not signal irrationality.

Except maybe in crazy people. :)

You have been shown the figures.
You have seen the evidence of derailed lives and careers.
And yet you still label women who speak out as part of a 'fad'.
THAT is not rational.

You have been shown the figures.
You have seen the evidence of derailed lives and careers.
And yet you still label women who speak out as part of a 'fad'.
THAT is not rational.

Lance wants to rape women. That's all this is about for him. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have yet to see or hear what we're going to do about the 5% who are innocent. Are they just casualties because they had the stupidity to be born male?

I have yet to see or hear what we're going to do about the 5% who are innocent. Are they just casualties because they had the stupidity to be born male?

The world's tiniest violin plays for you, once again.

You're worried about the 5%, but not a word of support for the 95%.

The world's tiniest violin plays for you, once again.

You're worried about the 5%, but not a word of support for the 95%.

Yes I'm worried about the 5%. I also said the harassment is wrong. All I asked for was fairness and do things the right way. I asked to much. And shove your chickenshit violin.

Yes I'm worried about the 5%. I also said the harassment is wrong. All I asked for was fairness and do things the right way. I asked to much. And shove your chickenshit violin.

So how are you supporting the women (and men) who have been harassed, abused, and raped?

Trickle down misogyny.

tumblr_oi4r07hWgg1qapkmyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oi4r07hWgg1qapkmyo4_500.jpg

tumblr_oi4r07hWgg1qapkmyo5_500.jpg

tumblr_oi4r07hWgg1qapkmyo3_500.jpg

My name is Magnus and I think outside forces are hard at work destroying American society by sewing discontent.

They're doing an excellent job, yes?

I think this new gender war is dirty. Smells like steve bannon and roger stone spending rusiiabucks, yes?

Back