Cumming in mom in laws panties and bra...uummm....

pinkdildo

Virgin
Recently I had been to my in laws place...i surveyed the place well and to my surprise found my sexy mom in law's panties and bras in the bathroom.
Late at night...i got up and went to toilet. In the same toilet was the bathroom...where the panties and bras were drying...i couldn't control...i quickly wore the panties and started shagging...it was super sexy...she is a typical housewife...but short, fare and super duper hot...and in no time i cummed in her hot panties...next time i shot my cum in her bra cup...it was super hot...

Recently I had been to my in laws place...i surveyed the place well and to my surprise found my sexy mom in law's panties and bras in the bathroom.
Late at night...i got up and went to toilet. In the same toilet was the bathroom...where the panties and bras were drying...i couldn't control...i quickly wore the panties and started shagging...it was super sexy...she is a typical housewife...but short, fare and super duper hot...and in no time i cummed in her hot panties...next time i shot my cum in her bra cup...it was super hot...

From how many days you have done it? Does she know ?

Me too

Wifes mom stays over when wife is out of town on business. I'll come home for lunch to sniff her worn panties that are in her luggage. Also love feeling her 38ddd lacy big bras. Her pussy is so musky smelling I love it.

Wifes mom stays over when wife is out of town on business. I'll come home for lunch to sniff her worn panties that are in her luggage. Also love feeling her 38ddd lacy big bras. Her pussy is so musky smelling I love it.

lol Your bullshit keeps getting deeper. Seems you "live" each fetish you read on here.

I have often sniffed my MIL's panties.. For a while we lived at her place. My FIL likes to buy her sexy little lace panties...She looks quite conservative and doesn't usually wear feminine cloths like skirts etc. . She mainly wears jeans and cardigans actually....She has a nice little ass which I have often admired while she's been bending over ...it really turns me on that she wears such sexy little panties and is super feminine under her clothes...

I have sometimes gone to the bathroom and found her little panties either sitting in the hamper or sitting in a pair of her jeans which she has obvjously just peeled off.. Their laundry area and downstairs toilet is next to the living room. I once excused myself to go to the toilet where I found a nice little black pair sitting on top of the laundry... I went into the toilet, closed the door and inhaled her musky sweet scent.. I came in about 20 seconds....cleaned myself up and went back to the living room where everyone was completely unaware...or was she???

One time during the day she had just taken a shower and I went into the bathroom not long afterward. I found a little crimson pair sitting in the hamper....The were absolutely coated with cum........I sniffed and licked and came within seconds.....I had never seen panties so slick with female wetness before and in hindsight what I was licking and tasting may not have been from just her. my FIL is a horny bastard and may have just fucked her with us in the house......which kind of grosses me out......

Anyway I have often fantasized that she catches me and uses it to blackmail me. making me satisfy her sexually when my wife and FIL are not a round...it would be the perfect affair scenario imo....

Last edited:
Back