Pennsylvania Sound Off

Except for women. Women aren't old until they're like 80.

Even then it is all relative. My last play mate and I were together for many years. When we first met we were both in our 40's but could pass for being in our 20's. Actually she looked young enough right up into her 50's to be carded in bars and to get "children's admittance" prices at different places. She was beginning to look her chronological age when she reached age 60 but she was still the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

I won't comment about my ex wife other than to say that she looked old before she even turned 30.

Attitude and mood had a lot to do with the differences in outer appearance.

At work today... But not totally focused... Wouldn't mind some fun while I'm here

My day is "business as usual" which means that I will be masturbating whenever no one is around to catch me.

Taking a trip to pa in august with the kids. We'll be staying in York. I know we're going to Gettysburg, Hershey, and a day in Philadelphia. Think we're downshift a day in Amish country as well. Anything I should take the kids to see in Philly, or anywhere else we need to see along the way?

Drop me a pm so I don't lose the info before we go.

Thanks.

Taking a trip to pa in august with the kids. We'll be staying in York. I know we're going to Gettysburg, Hershey, and a day in Philadelphia. Think we're downshift a day in Amish country as well. Anything I should take the kids to see in Philly, or anywhere else we need to see along the way?

Thanks.

The Franklin Institute would be fantastic for you and the kids. Use their on-site parking; it is costly but you won't need to worry about anyone breaking into your car the way you would almost anywhere else.

Thanks.

Agree with the person who said the Franklin Institute
I like to take the Big Bus and you can get a tour of the city that way
Liberty Bell and the Zoo are 2 of my favs......Our Zoo was Americans First Zoo:)

Thanks.

Constitution Center is great, its across the street from The Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. And take them to Tony Lukes for a Cheesesteak

Back