For the women: Do you like or dislike your asshole touched during sex

BBW_T&A_Lover

Literotica Guru
It seems a lot of women don't like to admit they like their asshole fingered or licked because it makes them seem dirtier than they already are, which doesn't make much sense.

The woman really REALLY had to be turned on for me to even lay a finger on it without insertion. She let me lick it once and loved it. But again, it was because she was super horny.

So women I ask you, is the balloon knot off limits at all times during sex? Or will you let your man fool around back there if he tried?

I LOVE it when my Daddy pays his little girl some extra-special attention there ;)

I do enjoy it, but only when I've recently showered. If I'm feeling too dirty then I get self-concious about my man playing around that area. But it does feel wonderful when he does!

I love playing with a woman's asshole when she is on top riding my cock or on her knees taking it from me from behind. Gets me hard just thinking about it.

Mmm.. I dont really care if its his fingers. I enjoy anal sex. Having my ass licked.. hasnt happened yet. LOL Maybe someday.

I guess im the odd ball if I like anal but dont care for the finger in the ass. But I wont tell him to stop. I know his yummy cock will be in there soon after the fingers. hehe

My wife likes a finger in her ass when I eat her and sometimes when I'm fucking her doggy style. If I sense she's getting close to cumming while I eat her and then slide a slick finger into her ass, it triggers a super orgasm.

Another kind of viewpoint... I like it if he plays with the area with his fingers, especially during sex, but I do NOT like it if he puts it in. One of my bfs always wanted to stick his finger in me a lot of the time even though I told him many times I don't really like it. So after a while I just didn't let him play there anymore cause I didn't trust him.

Men, listen to what your women like (or don't) and stop pushing them or you might end up with even less! Sometimes trying again and again might change our minds, but most of the time it'll just piss us off.

I actually like it when my huband rubs around my asshole, it makes me cum harder. Plus if he works it right he can cum in my ass, he especially loves that. Since he doesn't like to cum in my pussy because he knows it will get me pregnant.lol atleast thats what he says.. I think its because he rather cum in my ass or mouth..
;)

It seems a lot of women don't like to admit they like their asshole fingered or licked because it makes them seem dirtier than they already are, which doesn't make much sense.

The woman really REALLY had to be turned on for me to even lay a finger on it without insertion. She let me lick it once and loved it. But again, it was because she was super horny.

So women I ask you, is the balloon knot off limits at all times during sex? Or will you let your man fool around back there if he tried?

Like, like, like! I like it being licked, and a finger inside of it (even barely) will make me cum harder.

I thoroughly enjoy anal sex, but conditions have to be just right...a finger in the ass, on the other hand (unless I just got back from the gym or something) is always welcome. Or a tongue.

Fingering, licking and fucking a woman's ass - I like it all. Always good to meet a willing partner!

Damn !!!!!!!!

Fingering, licking and fucking a woman's ass - I like it all. Always good to meet a willing partner!

Why are the good ones always so far away!!!!

I love a tongue or a finger in my ass! Mmmmmmmmm:devil:

Last edited:
I like it and don't mind it at all but don't seek it out. Also better be careful NOT to stick it in other holes after in there...

But yup, feels good when aroused.

Like! Especially during reverse cowgirl position. It's just another highly sensitive area that likeness to be stimulated.

I definitely enjoy it. I enjoy my ass being licked in addition to anal (or just playing, rubbing, etc). Very erotic and sexy!

yes i think it's dirty & maybe that's y ive grown to love it but he doesn't play w/my ass much mainly only when he eats on me which is a few times a yearr

i love it,anal is something i enjoy at all time,be it a toy or fingers or a tongue

Back