Seize the day-ish

I like the pics and the tumblr feed. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Just what my Saturday called for!

Oh,hey! There you are again:) Thank you;) Had a good wekkend?

Your tumblr is amazing!

Your pictures are pretty good, too :p

Yes, I'm extremely partial to my Tumblr too;)
Thank you for your feedback!
Thanks for the great compliment on my sig!:D Glad you like it!

Love your pics and can't wait to see more of you...:devil:

Well, I do like that particular angle;)

And there will be more:D

I second WS... can't wait for so much more of you and you seizing the day ish!:devil:

I think Horace just turned in his grave, but I will carpe the fuck out of this diem:p:devil:

Your lovely comments are always appreciated :)
I like the picture of you kneeling. The other two are just as fantastic.:)

Some awesome boobage.

I can just imagine you in that pink tank in front of me, and I pull it down to watch your breasts spill out.

I do like that thought...very evocative and erotic;) Thank you:D
Nice breasts. i really enjoyed that top view.

I'm glad you did! Thanks:devil:
It got a lot more amazing thanks to these amazing images! Bravo!:rose:

*bows* Whoops! Boob spillage!:devil:

First of all... welcome, hope you enjoy it here and it appears the shy-shell could be breaking down some ;)

Now... you are one very beautiful, sexy, desirable woman. I see this pictures and I get quite aroused. So much so I even can barely type because I keep thinking of pictures like this:
attachment.php

OR
attachment.php

And most recently:
attachment.php

I am TOTALLY a breast man, and you have a fantastic set of globes of love. I would definitely enjoy caressing, licking, suckling, fondling and nibbling on those beauties... and your entire luscious body. You are fantastically alluring, erotic and desirable. I am definitely enamoured with your beauty.
((HUGGS)) :kiss:
:rose: x 13

That is one heck of a post! Wonderful comments like yours makes it difficult to be shy. Also, I'm extremely partial to all those acts you propose:devil: Thank you.:kiss:

I do love the last one of you on your knees with those amazing tits out looking down on your gorgeous body!!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!!:devil:

I will admit, I am partial to that photo as well:devil: Nom away, and so will I..:devil:
Amazing, speechless.. So lucky I'm typing I guess. You are so sexy, your body is just wow.. I know in this day and age it should be more about personality, about communication and less about looks, but i belive that some people who look so good they Change the rules, Thats you. Thank you for sharing.

You're a sweet one;) Thank you!

I like the pics and the tumblr feed. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for dropping by :) I see that you followed my Tumblr :D Appreciate it!

I will admit, I am partial to that photo as well:devil: Nom away, and so will I..:devil:

You're a sweet one;) Thank you!

Thank you for dropping by :) I see that you followed my Tumblr :D Appreciate it!

Your pictures are beautiful of course. I think I told you that at some point on here. Lol.

I just followed your Tumblr because it's fucking hot. Love the pictures you post! :D

Your pictures are beautiful of course. I think I told you that at some point on here. Lol.

I just followed your Tumblr because it's fucking hot. Love the pictures you post! :D

Ah, you did! And right from the goddess too, what an honour, you sexy thing you!:D

You did? What is your username? I can't place you in my very large following of seven users:rolleyes::devil: lol.

Thank you, though :D I do happen to follow some of the most wanton and evocative ones, most of them with very good taste:devil:

I trust you had a good weekend?:)

Lazy, lazy Sunday and a really bad case of the Monday blues, wish I could've stayed in with my book this week and caught up further with The Walking Dead, but bleh.

I hope everyone had a sexy, relaxing weekend?;)

Welcome to the bed of a nerdy girl!

Last edited:
Ah, you did! And right from the goddess too, what an honour, you sexy thing you!:D

You did? What is your username? I can't place you in my very large following of seven users:rolleyes::devil: lol.

Thank you, though :D I do happen to follow some of the most wanton and evocative ones, most of them with very good taste:devil:

I trust you had a good weekend?:)

Someone else thought up that nickname. I would never have went around calling myself a goddess. LOL.

Are you really asking my username? I couldn't tell if that was you being sarcastic or me just being slow. Haha. Ooops. Didn't know my own username. It's part of my name actually. "*a*****m******" Does that make sense? LOL.

My weekend was really fucking boring, how was yours? :)

Last edited:
Great pics made my Monday morning a whole lot better :) so thank you. just with other parts of your body I could get lost looking at you bite your lip, and wonder what you were doing or thinking when doing it.

Howdy howdy howdy!

I'm alright, and always better after seeing pics of yours.

Gee, thank you! That makes all of it worthwhile! :D

Someone else thought up that nickname. I would never have went around calling myself a goddess. LOL.

Are you really asking my username? I couldn't tell if that was you being sarcastic or me just being slow. Haha. Ooops. Didn't know my own username. It's part of my name actually. "*a*****m******" Does that make sense? LOL.

My weekend was really fucking boring, how was yours? :)

Oh I think it's a fitting one. You're so FREAKING HOT! And creative!:D
bow.gif
Makes me want to plan a girls' night out with ya!:D

Haha, yes, I was but the joke's on me! Now, I'm being incredibly slow because I didn't get that, haha! Pm me the username? :D

Mine was lazyyyy, just the way I like it, lol. But I did get some school work done , so I don't feel like a bum...that much :p

Great pics made my Monday morning a whole lot better :) so thank you. just with other parts of your body I could get lost looking at you bite your lip, and wonder what you were doing or thinking when doing it.

Oh, hello sweetness!
I can tell you this, my mind went directions which made me break into a sweat..the good kind;)

Have a good week everyone!

bed of a sexy girl

Lazy, lazy Sunday and a really bad case of the Monday blues, wish I could've stayed in with my book this week and caught up further with The Walking Dead, but bleh.

wonderful pics senza, all your pics are great, but the bed shots not only showcase your great boobs, they are quite provocative as well

Would LOVE to be in the bed of a nerdy girl ;)
I am definitely a nerdy guy, so it would work out. Plus with those great pictures down that scintillating body... mmmm I am definitely "at attention" :devil:

Brains are sexy

your breasts cresting over the book look spectacular, as does your sexy mouth.

Would LOVE to be in the bed of a nerdy girl ;)
I am definitely a nerdy guy, so it would work out. Plus with those great pictures down that scintillating body... mmmm I am definitely "at attention" :devil:

Sometimes opposites attract, sometimes they don't. But familiarity always gels, so welcome ;) I'm glad you are, but I would hate it if you weren't at all at ease :rolleyes:
Can't believe I missed this thread before... WOW!

Welcome:D We just got started.;)
Brains are sexy

You cannot for the life of me, get me to disagree with that!
your breasts cresting over the book look spectacular, as does your sexy mouth.

Thank ya! Shh, I do dirty, dirty things with that mouth. And whisper filthy desires ;)
Wow! Looking sexy as always! What great sights to see to start the week off!

:kiss::heart:
Here's to good headstarts ;)
Hope you have a wonderful week.

Looking very comfy, and sexy at the same time.

Love the lip bite!

Back