a gleeman should entertain...

Hi Thom, lovely new pics. ;) I like the half-mask more than the one with the nose - it's not so freakish. :p Have a great weekend! :)

Ohhh Glad to see the sexy Thom is still active...

I'm enjoying my return to lit... and it just got a lil better

See you around sexy ;)

Ohhh Glad to see the sexy Thom is still active...

I'm enjoying my return to lit... and it just got a lil better

See you around sexy ;)

Welcome back... Yes I'm still here and always happy to please!

That sounds.... kinky. :eek: ;)
hehe... join me in my kinky fantasies?

Hi Thom, lovely new pics. ;) I like the half-mask more than the one with the nose - it's not so freakish. :p Have a great weekend! :)

glad you liked it! have a great weekend as well!!

Thom

Thanks for the replies, ladies!
here's another more explicit picture, I hope you'll like it and post, if you do... or don't...

pose

Thom

I love what I'm seeing and have subscribed:kiss:
very hot...and you have beautiful eyes

You have a very sexy voice... and accent.... mmm ;)
But you didn't go for the "money shot" so to speak. :p I would've liked to hear it. ;)
Thank you for sharing yourself this way. :)
You are very welcome, thanks for the sweet comment...
who knows, maybe next time...

:heart: this one.. :kiss:
Glad you like it, sexy! form you, that means a lot!

Anytime, darlin. ;) Just leave the lamp at home... >.> It could prove to be too painful...

okay...okay... just tell me when ;)

Thom

Glad you like it, sexy! form you, that means a lot!

I had to look back over your photos as I missed quite a few. The ones of you reading were gorgeous. I have always loved your use of the mask as well... the glimpses of your jawline, your eyes.. It is very effective. I must admit I am curious as to what you look like without it. (although I certainly am no stranger to anonymity so I wouldn't dream of asking.. ;) ):kiss:

I had to look back over your photos as I missed quite a few. The ones of you reading were gorgeous. I have always loved your use of the mask as well... the glimpses of your jawline, your eyes.. It is very effective. I must admit I am curious as to what you look like without it. (although I certainly am no stranger to anonymity so I wouldn't dream of asking.. ;) ):kiss:

hehe Thanks babe, That is what I was going for... btw... asking seldom hurts ;)

I agree with Kahlo. You want to see under the mask..

Well, that's the idea...

Well... that depends on how fast you can get to Texas. ;) But I think you would jump off the plane and say a few words in that accent and I'd never see you. The ladies would just eat you up... :devil:

Haha... I might have to work my way trough them to reach you... would you make it worth my while?

Thom

Back