What does "people person" mean to you?

Are you a people person?

• Total voters

girlsmiley

catastrophe
Are you a people person?

Form the webs:

Gregarious. If you know someone who's outgoing, sociable, and fond of the company of others, you might want to call her gregarious. The word was originally used to describe animals that live in flocks — it's from the Latin word grex, meaning "herd."

People Person. An outgoing, gregarious person with good communication skills. ... He was also known as a charismatic pragmatist—a “ people person ”—who was open to the ideas of others.

There are no right or wrong answers guys this isn't a serious thread by any means I'm just curious.

But you will be judged. By everyone. Forever.

I love when someone describes him/herself as a "people person" because I find it is a helpful indications that I should never talk to them again.

Am I? Not really.

I like some people. Does that count?

I don't think that counts. Or maybe it does. Hmm.

You're not very helpful. I started a thread asking you, and now you're asking me asking you.

I love when someone describes him/herself as a "people person" because I find it is a helpful indications that I should never talk to them again.

Usually the fuckers want to sell you something.

I can tell you have strong feelings about people people.

Jim Jones was a People Person. He even started a People's Temple.

20100204-tows-jim-jones-1-300x205.jpg

I like people. I'm pretty quiet but I really enjoy being around people. I do not know if that makes me a people person or not?

For the record, after 14 years, that's the first time I ever posted a picture of Barbra Streisand.

I've done a few employment interviews. Being told that the interviewee was a people person went right along with people who believe that they think outside the box.

What box?

So hard to control my sarcasm.

Usually the fuckers want to sell you something.

"Do you want to come over? I'm having a girls' night! We're going to drink wine and listen to my three hour presentation about how multilevel marketing totally isn't a glorified pyramid scheme!"

I can tell you have strong feelings about people people.

The more arbitrary the topic is, the more passionate my opinions are.

For the record, after 14 years, that's the first time I ever posted a picture of Barbra Streisand.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

I've done a few employment interviews. Being told that the interviewee was a people person went right along with people who believe that they think outside the box.

What box?

So hard to control my sarcasm.

That would have been a great question to ask to immediately test the ability they claimed to have. :D;)

Denny

What does "people person" mean to you?

It's personal. I'm a person that doesn't want people butting into my personal business.

Back