Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"*thud*"

So that's the sound that's made when a Fuxing black man falls on my bewbs. Good to know :D

*looks around* wow...so this is what it feels like to jump around on the clouds! I've gotta tell Appy about this...wait....is that a nipple? Oh my, why is Appy 12 feet tall?

ICT lately, in the afternoons at work I feel like crying for no good reason.

ICT this has me a bit concerned b/c in some instances, this can be a sign of depression. I hope you feel better soon... regardless of the cause.

For myself... ICT I may have overdone it a bit... but have 2 enormous bags of clothes to donate and have tossed 4 smaller ones already. That's just scratching the surface... and (if I'm lucky) enough to create space for the clean laundry I have to put away still. Amazing how much can accumulate in 6 years time. :D

IFCT this is now an official rest period to last at least 20-30 minutes.

I confess that I now know how to move on and forgive myself for the past mistakes that I have made, and that it's time to begin making amends.

IACT I hope those that I have wronged in the past can forgive me.

ICT given the first confession, I'm glad you chose the second...

ICT I once hit my brother in a fit of anger when I was very, very young... I've not done so since... but I've no trouble breaking the hell out of inanimate objects

Workouts, or sometimes a good crying jag, are my guaranteed stress relievers.
I did punch a brick wall once when I was 17 or so.
I don't like fighting. When I was 18 I got in a fight and it left a guy deaf in one ear. I always felt terrible for that. I consider it karma that I am now loosing my hearing.

ICT I really have no idea why I'm here.
I have no pics, much less ones that are flattering, and even less ones that I'd show anyone; besides, the AmPic thread has been dominated by young blondes (though I can't complain too much). The Personals thread I find to be completely irrelevant, and I've never been big into roleplay. The General Board is littered with political catastrophizing and links to women masturbating. The Author's hangout is for... well... people who write. I know no foreign languages except English (should you not be from an English-speaking country).
Yet at certain points, for the past 8 years, I keep coming back to this site. This is my third screen name... my third attempt to accomplish... well, I don't know what I'm doing here. I come here, and I almost never post anything. I'm fascinated with how bewildering this entire website is. Insight into the undercurrents of human consciousness... feelings that must be reconciled somehow.

Don't let the young blondes keep you from posting, I for one think variety is the spice of life!

ICT I hang around here looking for someone to talk to, but there seems to be few interested

Don't let the young blondes keep you from posting, I for one think variety is the spice of life!

ICT I hang around here looking for someone to talk to, but there seems to be few interested

I'm not young and I'm not a blonde either!! But it is nice to come on here and just be myself. I enjoy talking to others and have made some friends on here as well!

ICT I really have no idea why I'm here.
I have no pics, much less ones that are flattering, and even less ones that I'd show anyone; besides, the AmPic thread has been dominated by young blondes (though I can't complain too much). The Personals thread I find to be completely irrelevant, and I've never been big into roleplay. The General Board is littered with political catastrophizing and links to women masturbating. The Author's hangout is for... well... people who write. I know no foreign languages except English (should you not be from an English-speaking country).
Yet at certain points, for the past 8 years, I keep coming back to this site. This is my third screen name... my third attempt to accomplish... well, I don't know what I'm doing here. I come here, and I almost never post anything. I'm fascinated with how bewildering this entire website is. Insight into the undercurrents of human consciousness... feelings that must be reconciled somehow.
Welcome back, again. You're welcome to hang out here. Its pretty laid back and no set topic or theme. I hope you find what you're looking for this time.

ICT I'm looking forward to being in his arms again. It seems like ages since we were together.
IACT I'll be getting a new AV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back