Spiro and the Elven Princess (Closed for Virgininneed)

"How adorable! You're a virgin. I guess I should have expected as much, seeing how shyly you react to everything, but then I have yet to understand your elvish tendencies," She lowered her eyes, extremely embarassed. Adorable? She didn't even know how to respond to that word. "Well that is some interesting information." What did he ma by interesting?

"I will concede an interest in your proposition to join my service, however as you may have noticed, I have an extensive staff of maids, servants, and courtesans. While I am sure that your skills may be noteworthy among your people, I sincerely doubt that they would be deemed satisfactory under the intense scrutiny of my manor. As I do not have the patience for disappointment or underachievement," She gasped as he rubbed himself against her small hand. He felt big. "Any failure and you would force me to discipline you once again." She cringed slightly. Punishment was much harsher here than among elves.

"I have decided to accept your proposal. You will become my personal servant, to serve me, please me and entertain me, but the position is permanent," She looked up at him, thinking about the words please and entertain. For the rest of her life. "This should not really seem unfair to you, considering that you did commit high treason by assaulting your Lord and was it not only yesterday that you were hours away from death in a cell in my dungeon. Any hope for your freedom should have vanquished long ago, when you were captured by my men."

She bit her tongue, stopping herself from telling him he was not her lord. In her mind she had not commited treason. And she had not given up hope, always believing there was a chance, and she would not lose that spark of hope.

"Yet, I will not force you into my service. I am happy to continue your captivity as an inmate and lock you back in your cell to await your death, or worse. The decision is yours." She glared at him but nodded. At least her family couldn't see her.

She trembled slightly as he stood. "Now, do you swear your fealty and service to me; to always be a loyal servant; knowing that I could ask anything of you; and that failure to perform any task admirably will result in serious discipline, punishment, and possibly even death; and further do you swear these things freely and willingly, having chosen this option service?"

"I swear."

"Now tell me, what scares you?" he asked as he retook his seat.

The question surprised her. but she answered with complete honesty. "Pain. My family being ashamed of me. Losing them. My people dying. And you." She closed her eyes, trembling and shivering in the cold room. She looked down, remembering the only thing she was wearing. Her bra. Never had she imagined this happening.
 
He considered her words. It pleased him that she was frightened of him. He was a powerful man, and the more she feared him, the less he would have to remind her of his capabilities.

“Dress yourself. There is much to be done, and I can’t have you walking around naked all day and distracting my summoners,” once again he called on the servant girl to assist. He had still not examined her nakedness, aside from her bare bottom when he had administered the paddling. Somehow embarrassed for her, he turned his gaze to the door to let her stand without violating her remaining privacy.
 
“Dress yourself. There is much to be done, and I can’t have you walking around naked all day and distracting my summoners,” Althea quickly dressed,still in pain from the beating. She reminded herself of one thing. Her body was no longer free, but her mind was. No one could take away her thoughts.She walked towards Spiro, who was looking away from her. "I'm dressed," she said, wondering what he planned to do.
 
"Good," he responded, turning back to his pretty new servant, "It has been a very eventful morning. I have much work to attend to. Help yourself to any of the remaining food and return to your room. You are to spend this afternoon recovering from the paddling. You may ask a summoner for any salves or ingredients you may require. I will collect you personally this evening and we will begin your training."
 
"Good. It has been a very eventful morning. I have much work to attend to. Help yourself to any of the remaining food and return to your room. You are to spend this afternoon recovering from the paddling. You may ask a summoner for any salves or ingredients you may require. I will collect you personally this evening and we will begin your training."

"Training?" She asked nervously.

When he left, she ate the food that remained and went to her room, a summoner holding her arm so she didn't try to run. When she went into her room, she began to work on healing herself. Inexperienced with magic, only recently having discovered her powers, it took time to fully heal herself.

She sat with some charcoal and paper and began to sketch the village she and her family lived in. Around noon, some lunch was brought by a summoner. She smiled as he entered, but she noticed a strange look on his face. She backed away as he locked the door ancornered her. Suddenly he grabbed her neck and lifted her in the air. "How cute. Are you scared girl? You shuld be." He tossed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He covered her mouth as he tore open her dress.

She screamed but he hit her before anyone could hear. Focusing her mind, she used magic to push him off and send him flying into the wall. The man stood, glaring at her. "You tell Spiro about this you're fucking dead bitch. Family too." He slammed the door and locked it.

Trembling, she started to dress herself for Spiro, in a green dress, that did show off her figure. But she didn't see the bruise developing on her forehead from the summoner.
 
Lord Spiro spent the better part of the afternoon seeing to matters of the state. Tending to trade negotiations, resolving property disputes between private citizens, and considering the correspondence for a number of unrelated and mostly uninspiring issues. Pushing the morning events aside, he was entirely consumed with his work.

One particular letter had deviated his schedule and he was struggling to create a response. The Lord from a neighbouring fief had written to plea for Lord Spiro to join the battle against the elves. From the letter, Spiro was able to decipher that the elves had run rampant through the neighbouring lands and that many souls were lost on both sides. Spiro's colleague himself had been threatened, as some elves had disguised themselves and entered his employ. Luckly the Lord was able to escape the assassination attempt that followed suit, but he warned Spiro that should the war not end soon, these acts of murder were surely to continue.

Troubled by his continuing indecisiveness, Spiro left his study and called for his master-at-arms to meet him in the gardens. The sun was beginning to set over the peaks of the hillside and he judged the time to be a little before 6 o'clock.

Stopping briefly to change into his sparing slacks and a loose ruffled shirt, he found his mind lingering to his new servant, and wondered if she would watch him and the master-at-arms from the balcony. Just in case, he left the top three buttons of his shirt undone and attached a particularly generous cod piece to the front of his slacks.

The air was crisp and refreshing as he joined his swordsman in the garden, "Good evening my liege," the man called out as Lord Spiro approached, "It is a fine night for some swords-work. What shall it be, daggers, blunts, fighting irons ..." he trailed off.

Lord Spiro selected a long thin sword from the collection the master-at-arms had brought with him. The man sneered and selected a similar weapon. The two men began to square off and each shuffled as they attempted to find their footing.

The soldier was the first to strike out with a lunging blow that Lord Spiro easily parried, counter-attacking brilliantly and forcing the man to stumble back as he struggled to deflect the blade. Back and forth the two men battled, both faltering at times to other's amusement. Sweat beaded Spiro's forehead and chest and glamoured him with a sheen from the setting daylight. His shaggy dark hair was not particularly long, but the buds of longs curls bounced as he side stepped lunges and parried thrusts.

Then, the master-at-arms saw an opening in Spiro's stance and he sprung a strong stab forward in hopes of grounding his opponent. However the weakness had been deliberately faked, and Spiro easily redirected the stab and slid to the side, allowing the master-at-arms to fall face first into the dirt.

Leaping on him, Spiro stuck the point of his blade into the man's back, "Yield?"

"I yield, I yield!" the man shouted as Spiro released him and dropped the sword.

Spiro left the man in the gardens and went to change his clothes. It was finally time to collect Althea.
 
Last edited:
Trying to get her mind off of the man who attacked her, she sat down with the charcoal and sketched. The art relaxed her, distracted her. Creating something made her happy and calm. She was no longer focused on the events earlier, but just on creating something beautiful.

Suddenly she heard a voice coming from the garden. "Good evening my liege," the man called out as Lord Spiro approached, "It is a fine night for some swords-work. What shall it be, daggers, blunts, fighting irons ..." he trailed off.

Curious, she stood on the balcony and watchhed. It seemed that Spiro was working on his skills in fighting. Sitting on a chair, by a table on the balcony, she began to draw the two men fighting. She couldn't help but admire their skills. A warmth spread through her as she sketched him, paying attention to the details. He was very attractive..."Yield?"

"I yield, I yield!" the man shouted as Spiro released him and dropped the sword.

She smiled a little, impressed, but noted the sun setting. Spiro would be coming soon. She put the drawings on the desk before washing the charcoal off of her hands. The dress she wore was fitted, but still modest, hinting of what was underneath. Then she saw the bruise the summoner had left during his "visit". She touched it, trying to heal it, as the door opened. Spiro. She let her hand fall and looked up at him, wondering if he would notice the bruise.
 
Instantly his worries melted as he saw her standing in the green nightgown. Her breasts subtly peaking above the bodice, the thinness of her waist accentuated. The garment clung to her body, showing him everything and nothing.

As he floated into the room he noticed the charcoal drawings and recognized himself, fighting iron in hand, as he practiced in the garden. Smiling to himself, he was very pleased that she had been watching, and pleased more still that she had emphasized some his more manly features. A curious thought entered his mind, and he wondered if she was beginning to lust for him.

The second drawing was less familiar. Some lines that could have been houses and people, but the image was unknown to him.

He hid the smile that crossed his face and said, “I have come to collect you for your first lesson. As you are untrained in the ways of human servitude, I will have to teach you. Each day, sometimes multiple time a day, I will call on you, and you will demonstrate a skill until I am satisfied with your performance.”

Then he saw the bruise. “What the hell happened to your head?”
 
Last edited:
“I have come to collect you for your first lesson. As you are untrained in the ways of human servitude, I will have to teach you. Each day, sometimes multiple time a day, I will call on you, and you will demonstrate a skill until I am satisfied with your performance.”

She nodded, wondering what skills he planned to teach her. She smiled a little, but felt extremely nervous. Would he want to have sex with her. The idea both scared her and excited her.

Then he saw the bruise. “What the hell happened to your head?”

"I... tripped. And I hit my head." She remembered the summoner's threat and worried what he would do if she told Spiro. Althea avoided his eyes, trembling as she thought about how the man had lifted her by the throat and tried to rape her. She was too scared to tell the truth.
 
He could tell she was lying but could not understand why she would lie or what could have caused the bruise. Had he caused it when he delivered the punishment in the morning? Was she lying to keep him from perceiving her as weak or fragile? He couldn’t recall her hitting her forehead, but then again, she did fall over many times during the paddling, it seemed possible she may have hit her head. Yet something still wasn’t right ...

“Well you must be more careful,” he said, attempting, yet failing to disguise his disbelief, “You are no use to me injured. Speaking of which, have you been able to recover from this morning?” He was still not sure if elves healed the same as humans. He wondered if she was now able to sit without discomfort.
 
She saw that he didn't believe her. She wondered if the summoner would return and try to assault her again, maybe while she slept. The thought worried her. What if she was unable to stop him the next time?

“Well you must be more careful,” She relaxed as said that. Now she didn't need to lie about anything else.“You are no use to me injured. Speaking of which, have you been able to recover from this morning?”

"Much better," she said, hoping her use of magic wouldn't anger him. "What... what did you plan to teach me," she said, a bit nervous.
 
“Each week I will present you with a variety of training exercises. You will practice each one of these activities before moving on to the next phase of training, however, feeling generous as I am, I have decided to allow you to choose the order that we complete the each phase of the training.”
He went over to the small bureau placed in the corner of the room and removed an empty bound book from the drawer. Retrieving a sterling silver pen from his inner jacket pocket, he opened the book and began writing a note on the inner cover. After a moment he finished, and read the note aloud:

“Lessons of Servitude
A Servants Guide and Notebook

Welcome to your new found position as a servant in my manor. In order to better instruct your study of servitude, I will provide you with useful information that you shall record in this guide. From time to time, I expect you will add some additional commentary as well. Any reminders or notes for improvement can be safely recorded. This book is for your eyes only, and no one else, including myself as your Lord or any of the other servants shall violate this sacred trust. As life as a servant is fraught with unique challenges, I encourage you to use this device as a method of reflection, recollection, and when necessary as an emotional release. This is your second gift as I shall grant you as my servant. The first is your life. Do not forget the awesome power of your Lord and strive ever to serve, please and entertain.

Your Faithful Master and Keeper,
Lord Spiro”

He handed the book and pen to Althea. Again his mind wandered to the swelling bruise on her forehead as he scrutinized her beauty and innocence. “I will now list for you the first five lessons of servitude. It would be wise to take notes, as you may wish to refer back to them in the future.”
 
“Your first five lessons are:

A. Tickling
B. Tea Ceremony
C. Posing
D. Story Telling
E. Silence

I would be happy to describe in further detail any of these lessons. Do you have any questions? Are you ready to begin your first session and which shall it be?”
 
“Each week I will present you with a variety of training exercises. You will practice each one of these activities before moving on to the next phase of training, however, feeling generous as I am, I have decided to allow you to choose the order that we complete the each phase of the training.” It was comforting to know that she had options. She still had some say on what happened to her. That form of control, small as it was, made her feel more free.

She watched as he pulled out a notebook and pen. She watched him, curious about what it was for. As he wrote, she studied his face, handsome and powerful looking. Jjust his eyes showed his intensity and strength.As he begzn to read, her thoughts strayed from him to his words.

"Thank you," she said, taking the book and pen. There hands touvhed, and she didn't want to pull hers away. “I will now list for you the first five lessons of servitude. It would be wise to take notes, as you may wish to refer back to them in the future.”

She stopped herself from rolling her eyes. She needed to do everything he wanted, even if they were just suggestions."
 
She smild and looked up at him. "Tickling." She wondered if he would be surprised by her choice, but it sounded... interesting. Secretely she wanted to touch him and him to touch her. She couldn't control her attraction to him and she was slowly giving in.
 
“Very well. To begin, I need you to slip into something more ... revealing. As this exercise involves contact with your skin, you may choose to strip down to your bra and panties, or you may select something from the wardrobe,” he gestured to the large cabinet in the room, “Which as I am sure you have already discovered, is stocked with a variety of outfits, uniforms, and dresses. May I suggest one of the swimsuits?”

“You are quite beautiful in that green dress,” he said his he continued to ogle her, letting his eyes shift up and down her body, “You will put it back on when we are finished. Now I must quickly gather a couple of items. I will return momentarily.”

He left her to change. As much as he longed to caress her naked body, he knew that there were many lessons for her to learn before she would be comfortable revealing herself in front of him. As he walked into his private toy room, he wondered what she would choose to wear.
 
“Very well. To begin, I need you to slip into something more ... revealing. As this exercise involves contact with your skin, you may choose to strip down to your bra and panties, or you may select something from the wardrobe,” he gestured to the large cabinet in the room, “Which as I am sure you have already discovered, is stocked with a variety of outfits, uniforms, and dresses. May I suggest one of the swimsuits?”

“You are quite beautiful in that green dress,” She blushed as she noticed his eyes looking at her body. She was growing wet just looking at him. “You will put it back on when we are finished. Now I must quickly gather a couple of items. I will return momentarily.”

She nodded and opened the cabinet. She removed all of her clothing and found a lacy black bra and underwear. As she dressed, she felt surprised by what she was doing. She sat on the bed, waiting for him to return. She imagined him touching her, kissing her. She shook her head, trying to ignore the thoughts. She let her hair fall freely down her back, her pointed ears easy to see.
 
The black lace brace and underwear exaggerated her sex appeal, and he yearned to feel her body against his, a hand grasping her long hair, his tongue exploring her body, her fingers clutching him. Lounging on the bed, Spiro thought he recognized a hint of desire in her eyes as well. He remembered that they had only begun their relationship last night, and he would need to move slowly if he was to be successful in taming her.

In his hand he held a feather wand, a rough horsehair brush, and a three-pronged wire device. He approached Althea on the bed and placed the instruments down beside her.

Resisting the urge to push himself onto her, he stepped back from the bed and explained, “The art of tickling is as much a chore for the tickler as it is the person being tickled. From this your first lesson, you will learn discipline and self-control. While tickling can be a giddy activity, in many ways it is simply a form of sexual assault,” a smile crossed his face, “Only the victim is forced to laugh about it.”

“The skin is the body's largest organ and contains a plethora of nerves and pressure points, that when teased effectively, can intensify a sexual experience in either a pleasurable or painful way. The point of this exercise is to expose some of your more vulnerable areas to a variety of touches, as well as to help you harness harmony between mind and body. When you are ready, lie back on the bed and remain still.”
 
She looked at the items he held in his hand. Would he use them or was she supposed to? She looked up at him as he came closer.

“The art of tickling is as much a chore for the tickler as it is the person being tickled. From this your first lesson, you will learn discipline and self-control. While tickling can be a giddy activity, in many ways it is simply a form of sexual assault,” She grew nervous as he smiled down at her. Still, she felt excited as she stared into his eyes. “Only the victim is forced to laugh about it.”

“The skin is the body's largest organ and contains a plethora of nerves and pressure points, that when teased effectively, can intensify a sexual experience in either a pleasurable or painful way. The point of this exercise is to expose some of your more vulnerable areas to a variety of touches, as well as to help you harness harmony between mind and body. When you are ready, lie back on the bed and remain still.” Vulnerable. She was very vulnerable at the moment, and she was about to become more so. It was going to be sexual, hinting of pleasure and pain. She closed her eyes as she lay back on the bed, her legs slightly open. She focused on controlling her breathing as she bega to get moist between her legs.
 
He followed her onto the bed as she laid back. With a heavy breath he pressed one hand down on the mattress beside her near naked body, his other hand hovering above her bare stomach.

Straddling over her leg with his knees, he grew conscious of the proximity of his thigh to her groin. He lowered his hand onto her stomach and began to rub sensually with his full palm. Her skin was slightly cool to the touch as she lay unclothed in the evening air.

“To begin, I will lightly rub your body with my full hand. You are not to move unless instructed, and I want you to try and restrain any desire to squirm or make noise. Do you understand?” he whispered strictly, feeling the tiny hairs raise on her skin as he continued to stroke her naked skin.
 
Last edited:
Althea loked up at Spiro as he climbed onto the bed. He was so close to her. She smiled a little as he straddled her body. She gasped as his hand touched her stomach, rubbing it. Her chest raised and lowered as she tried to keep quiet and stay still beneath his hand.

“To begin, I will lightly rub your body with my full hand. You are not to move unless instructed, and I want you to try and restrain any desire to squirm or make noise. Do you understand?” She nodded as he whsipered into her ears. Even his voice sounded sensual. She closed her eyes again, enjoying his touch. She was trembling slightly in the cool air.
 
As he rubbed his hand over her stomach, he lowered his touch down over hip and onto her thigh. Cupping his hand, he stroked his hand down over her shin and gently massaged the side of her calf with his thumb. Reaching down to her foot, he lifted his palm and gently teased the top of her foot with the backs of his fingertips. He clutched her foot, and rubbed the bottom of with his fingers as he gently pressed on the top of her foot with his thumb.

Next, he sat back on his heels and brought his other hand to the toes of her other foot, simultaneously releasing with his other hand. He moved slowly in reverse through the same process on the other leg until his hand slid all the way up her leg and he tucked a finger under her panties from the bottom belt line at the side her hip.

Shifting nimbly on the bed, he reached up and grabbed each of her wrists in his hand. Slowly he pressed and released his touch down her arms, ending with a brush of his fingertips in the softness of her armpits. Her face nearly buried in his neck, he let the weight of his pelvis and lower abdomen pin her thigh and stomach to the bed.
 
She kept herself from moaning as he moved his hand down her leg. The gentle massaging made her head roll to the side. It felt wonderful, like te touch of a lover. She relaxed as he skillfully massaged her her small foot with his fingers. She stayed silent like he told her, but at times she just wanted to moan or make some kind of noise.

Althea just smiled as he worked on her other leg, but as his finger slipped under her panties, she gasped, not from shock, but from pleasure. A shiver went down her spine, growing wetter than before. It was getting more and more difficult to keep still.

Her green eyes grew wide as he grabbed her wrists before letting them go and continued to carress her. Her face was against his neck, breathing in his scent, so male and different. She felt the urge to kiss his lips, touch his face, but she obeyed, staying still. She stared into his eyes as he pinned her down with his muscular body.
 
Sensing she may be tempted to move or groan, he was pleased that she had not squirmed and could tell she was biting back any noise. He let his hands rest on the top of her chest as he stroked her neck gently with his index fingers. His thumb slipped under the top of her bra, and he carefully massaged the top of her breast, letting the prick of his finger tease her soft skin.

Then sitting back, he pulled his finger tips across her chest, over her breasts and tickled them across her abdomen. Stroking rhythmically, he slipped across her body and poked at her sides. Pinching lightly, he teased the sides of her waist. As she seemed to be coming close to a sensory explosion, he stopped stroking and strongly grabbed her hips, his finger exploring the softness of the exposed flesh along the boundary of her panties.

His penis stiffened, and he thought about pulling her panties aside and surging his manhood into her. His ache grew but again he resisted the urge. Although he had thought of using his mouth to tickle her more, he now knew that he would be too tempted to take her.

Instead he pulled himself off of her and snagged the horsehair brush. The bristles of the brush were sharp and firm, as its original design had been to scrub impurities off of hard surfaces.
“Now that your skin is aroused with sensation of warmth and softness, I am going to touch you with the brush. After the touch of my hand, this may seem painful, but remember, this is only strands of hair,” he said, reminding himself to stroke gently as she was new to this type of touch, “Restrain your desire to squirm. Laugh or cry out if you must.”

He stood over her beside the bed, and briskly ran the bristles across the inner part of her lower thigh, then nearing her knee, he slowed the motion and pressed slightly more firmly on the weak spot at the side of the knee.
 
She smiled as he touched her neck. She hadn't seen this side of hhim before, gentle, kind.She inhaled as he began to massage her breast.Her back arched slightly, her hands clutching the sheets, suppressing the moans that threatened to pass her lips.

She gasped in surprise as he poked her sies and pinched her. her eyes stared into his, begging for more. She wanted... she wasn't sure what she wanted, but she felt like she needed sort of release. Suddenly he grabbed her hips. Could he tell how much she wanted him?

She felt dissapointed as he pulled away from her and picked up a brush. She watched him with wide eyes.

“Now that your skin is aroused with sensation of warmth and softness, I am going to touch you with the brush. After the touch of my hand, this may seem painful, but remember, this is only strands of hair,”She nodded, biting her bottom lip. She tried to relax her body again. “Restrain your desire to squirm. Laugh or cry out if you must.”

She cried out as the brush went across her skin. "Oh!" She struggled to keep her body still as he pressed the inside of her knee. She looked up at him occaionally crying out, a little from pain but mainly from pleasure.
 
Back
Top