How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

"I won't last long," Nancy gasped from under Laurie in sixty-nine. Chris smiled. Nancy had agreed, if Laurie made her come, to become Chris and Laurie's unconditional slave. He had a suspicion Nancy would not want out of the deal, even if she could get out of it. He knew Laurie well enough to know that once she had won something, she would find it hard to give it back, even if she had not wanted it that badly at the start. Things had fallen perfectly into place.
 
"That's good!" Nancy gasped when Laurie began flicking her tongue tip on Nancy's hardened clitoris. "I won't last long...."

Even as the ecstasy leading toward orgasm built inside of her, Nancy still concentrated on licking Laurie's clit, hoping to make her come soon as well.

I'm not going to last long, either, Laurie thinks to herself as Nancy's tongue flutters on her clitoris. She wants to make Nancy come as quickly as she can, too, so she likewise flicks her tongue tip rapidly on Nancy's clit.
 
"Oohkhh..." A strange, strangled sound emerges from Nancy's throat as her back arches and bound limbs tighten. She gasps. "I'm coming."

No longer able to precisely control her tongue as ecstasy rattles ever fiber and nerve in her body while Laurie continues flicking her own tongue tip on Nancy's clitoris, Nancy raises her head and starts simply sucking on Laurie's clit.
 
The realization that she had made her life-long friend Nancy come, combined with Nancy's sucking on her clitoris, ignites an orgasm in Laurie. Moaning wildly, she thrusts her face down and forward while pressing the flat of her tongue firmly upon Nancy's clit, then shakes her head back and forth rapidly to continue stimulating it.
 
Chris grinned watching his fiance and her best friend share a simultaneous orgasm in sixty-nine. He had little doubt now. He had brought one of his wildest fantasies to life.
 
"I love it!" Nancy cries out as her orgasm peaks. As it begins to ebb, she sighs. "I love you, Laurie...."
 
"I love you, Laurie..." Nancy sighs as she and her best friend recover from the simultaneous orgasms they both enjoyed from mutual cunnilingus in sixty-nine.

"That's... that's sweet," Laurie pants in reply as she rests the side of her face on Nancy's hip. Then Laurie takes a moment to contemplate the full circumstances that led to their shared ecstasy. Despite having just climaxed, their new situation not only satisfies Laurie emotionally, it again turns her on. Laurie smiles with self-satisfaction as she reminds the still tightly bound Nancy: "But still, you're now my slave."
 
"You're now my slave," Laurie reminded Nancy as the two women recovered from their simultaneous orgasm.

Our slave, Laurie's fiance Chris thought to himself. He did not, however, bring that up out loud. Better, he decided, to let Laurie get used to having Nancy serving her before he took to much advantage of the situation.
 
Nancy, having caught her breath, then professed her love for her best friend Laurie after the two of them shared a simultaneous orgasm by soixante-neuf, tried to relax her muscles, strained in orgasm by her bindings to the coffee table. They tensed again, just for an instant, when Laurie spoke.

"You're now my slave," she said, reminding Nancy of the deal she had made if Laurie made her come, which she most definitely had just done. Then Nancy smiled. By the same deal, she had also become slave to Laurie's fiance, Chris.

She had wanted Chris since first meeting him several years earlier. She had even enrolled in law school, a year after him, in the hope of winning him away from Laurie there. Her failed attempts only convinced her of his complete love and devotion to her friend, which endeared her to both of them all the more. By becoming their slave, she not only had them both, Chris especially, but under circumstances that fulfilled a deep fantasy she had never before let herself explore. Now, she realized, having relaxed, the straps by which Chris had bound her felt perfectly comfortable.
 
Laurie crawled off of Nancy, slid from the coffee table to the carpeted floor, and lay on her side catching her breath. After a moment she looked up to where her fiance Chris sat to the side, from where he had watched them making love.

"I bet you're happy," Laurie sneered a playful smile. Had he maneuvered this, or had Nancy? It crossed her mind that they may have connived together to make this happen, but then rejected that possibility. She knew them both too well. She would have detected the subtleties -- in tone of voice, phrasing, or shared eye contact -- of any such conspiracy.

In the end, it didn't matter who had the original idea. Nancy seemed to want this, and Laurie had no doubt that Chris did. To her surprise, she wanted it, too, without reservation.

She enjoyed Chris in bed. He always took charge and kept going until they both achieved complete, exhausted, satisfaction. Laurie would accept nothing less in a man.

Now, however, she could have her turn in the driver's seat. Dominating a woman, now that she considered it, appealed to her, and all the better to have Nancy as that slave. Unconditional slave, Laurie reminded herself, not just for sex. She now had a maid, to boot.

She nodded and grinned again at Chris, much more warmly this time. "Now what?"
 
Still dazed from the overwhelming orgasm she had just shared with Laurie, Nancy's finally awoke from her reverie when she heard Laurie ask: "What now?"

Still immobilized by the bindings to the coffee table, she opened her mouth to speak, then thought better of it. As his slave, she should demure to Chris in every regard. Nancy looked forward to the sexual aspects of her new station. Chris and Laurie could use her however they like, the more perverse the better, in Nancy's opinion. She realized, however, that keeping her opinions to herself, or at least offering them last, might prove as the part of servitude she would find most difficult.
 
"Now what?" Laurie asked with a grin as she recovered from her simultaneous orgasm with Nancy.

"Now," Chris chuckled deeply. "We enforce the deal. Nancy and I are both lawyers. We'll draw up a contract."
 
"We enforce the deal," Chris explained, referring back to Nancy's promise to become their slave if Laurie made her come, which she clearly just had. "Nancy and I are both lawyers. We'll draw up a contract."

Laurie chuckled in appreciation of the appropriateness of this. "Okay then, Chris. I'm counting on you. No loopholes. I want my unconditional slave."
 
"No loopholes," Laurie demanded of the contract her fiance Chris and best friend Nancy would prepare to formalize the latter's enslavement, sexual and otherwise. "I want my unconditional slave."

Both graduates of the same highly regard law school, negotiating a contract with Chris would have sounded like a more interesting challenge to Nancy if she hadn't already decided to accede to his and Laurie's every demand. Nancy became anxious to make it happen.

"Speaking of 'loopholes,' or at least loops," she said from where she remained bound face up on the coffee table. "Perhaps you can untie me so we can get to work on it."
 
"Speaking of 'loopholes,' or at least loops," Nancy said from where she remained tied face up on the coffee table. "Perhaps you can untie me so we can get to work on it."

"Oh, no, that won't do at all," Chris replied with a wink to Laurie. "We may not have converted it yet to writing, but you're nonetheless already our slave. We had offer, acceptance, mutual consideration, and delivery. You're already bound to be our slave by oral contract."

He laughed at his unintended joke. "Indeed, as contracts go, this one was about as oral as they come. In any event, you didn't even say 'please,' much less make your request with the appropriate deference of a slave. Care to try again?"
 
"You didn't even say 'please,' much less make your request with the appropriate deference of a slave," Chris told Nancy when she requested that they untie her. "Care to try again?"

Wow, Laurie thought. He's really quite good at this!

Laurie and her fiance Chris played occasional bondage games, and she loved spankings as an occasional part of foreplay, but she would never have imagined that he would so naturally fit into the role of slave-master. She found that it excited her, as did its implications for how they would enjoy having Nancy as their unconditional slave.
 
"Care to try again?" Chris asked after pointing out Nancy had not spoken to them as should a slave.

Without realizing she echoed Laurie's thoughts, Nancy noted how naturally and well Chris assumed the role of slave-master. She wondered if he and Laurie had played this way in the past. She would find a way to ask later. For now, she needed to assume her proper role.

"Thank you, Master, for this second chance," Nancy began. "I humbly request that I be untied so that I may fulfill your and my Mistress's desire that we enter into a written contract confirming my enslavement."
 
"I humbly request," Nancy said, "that I be untied so that I may fulfill your and my Mistress's desire that we enter into a written contract confirming my enslavement."

"That still sounded a bit haughty for a slave," Chris replied, "but not bad for a first try. You'll get better as I train you."

He turned to Laurie and asked, "Did you find that satisfactory?"
 
Laurie almost didn't notice when Chris turned to her and asked: "Did you find that satisfactory?"

Instead, she focused on what he had told Nancy an instant earlier about training her. It made her sound like a pet, an animal. Laurie liked the sound of that and could not wait to see her fiance treating her old friend that way.

"Yes, yes," she replied to his question in obvious impatience. "Just get the contract signed so we can begin her training!"
 
Training!

In her mind, she pictured Laurie holding a rolled up newspaper and standing over her as she learned to perform some complex sex act upon Chris, and swatting her with it if she did the slightest thing wrong.

The idea excited her.
 
Bringing a scissors from the kitchen, Chris began to cut the cable ties and release the Velcro straps that had bound Nancy face up and naked on the coffee table.

"We can draft the contract together on the computer in our spare room," Chris suggested as he cut the last strip. "Don't bother getting dressed. I propose a contractual provision requiring your nudity whenever you're in our home."
 
Cut loose from her bindings, Nancy stood and stretched. Her body never felt more vibrant as her muscles relaxed from the strains of a tightly bound and immobilized orgasm. That first taste of serving Chris and Laurie's sexual desires only made her want to do it more.

"Shall we get something to drink for while we work?" Nancy suggested. "Some wine would taste nice about now."
 
"Some wine would taste nice about now," Nancy suggested.

Chris chuckled softly, almost as if he had waited for Nancy to say something like this.

"Your preferences and desires are no longer a primary concern, neither to us, nor even to you," he informed her. "Your proper role now is to anticipate Laurie's and my preferences and desires. In this case, while your expression of priorities was inappropriate, your instinct was sound. You know where our wine rack is. I think a white would be best, helps sharpen the mind. Open a bottle of the Pinot blanc, then fetch it and three glasses to our office."

Chris then took Laurie's hand and walked with her down the hall.
 
Relishing her nudity as she walked into Laurie and Chris's kitchen, Nancy opened the refrigerator and saw an unopened bottle of 2014 Gustave Lorentz Reserve Pinot blanc. Nancy knew the excellent quality of this wine. She had herself introduced Laurie and Chris to the vintage earlier that month. Chris had increased Nancy's excitement in enslavement by reminding her that she must now disregard her own preferences and anticipate his and Laurie's desires. This wine seemed perfect for doing the latter without impacting the former.

She knew the organization of this kitchen. She had cooked with Laurie here a few times in the past. She pulled open first a drawer and withdrew a corkscrew to open the bottle, and then a cabinet to retrieve three wine glasses. Lacing her fingers between the stems of these with her left hand, she gathered the corkscrew and the neck of the bottle in her right. Carefully carrying all she needed this way, she followed her new Mistress and Master into the spare bedroom they used as an office.
 
Chris sat in his desk chair and woke up his computer.

"What do you think, Laurie?" he asked his fiance as he double-clicked on the WordPerfect icon on the screen. "Are there any particular provisions you want to make sure get included in Nancy's slave contract?"
 
Back
Top