An honest guy, looking to be more interactive on Lit

rpman08

A Man In A Suit
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Posts
3,570
Hey Lit world. I'm a 23 year old male from The Great State of Texas. I've been on lit for a while but haven't done a whole lot of interacting with people here in a long time. So, I decided I would try to change that. Lit personals seem to be where theads like this go to die, so hopefully that's not the case with this one. I enjoy getting to know ladies around my age (but age is just a number, right?). Sorry guys, I'm only interested in ladies. I'm always down for a conversation, but this is Lit after all, so I'm also always down for a little more than conversation. I would love to hear from you ladies, whether its just on this thread, or through PM or yahoo. Look forward to meeting you and becoming more interactive on Lit.
 
So I'll admit, this has had better results than I expected. I guess ladies just like to skip the posting and go straight to the PM? I respect that. If any ladies would like to chat, I would love to get to know you. Just shoot me a PM, post here, or send me a message on yahoo. Look forward to hearing from you.
 
I would love to meet some more wonderful ladies of lit tonight. Feel free to send me a PM if you would like to chat.
 
Sorry to be "that guy" that continuously bumps his thread, but I have had a great time getting to know the ladies of lit, and would enjoy meeting some more. Drop me a line, ladies.
 
I've had a great time meeting the women of lit, and would love to meet some more. Feel free to reply here, PM or message me on yahoo if you would like to chat. Look forward to it.
 
Thought I would bring this back. Why, you might ask? Because, well, I want to. I would love to get to know some more lit ladies, so drop me a line.
 
Partly wanting to reply to break up the bumps and partly replying because it is too darn dangerous to reply to your pic thread when already in high state of arousal. Will look like a complete pervert!

Hi nice to meet you :)

Im 25 from the UK been here a while too. Did you come here for the pics or the writing? Most say the writing but i suspect some join for the pics :D
 
Hope everyone is doing well. I'd love to meet some new ladies to chat with. Feel free to drop me a PM. Look forward to hearing from you.
 
Back
Top