I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
APRIL

You can report harassing people to Laurel (owner of the site with Manu) and they can check and ban his IP address. Don't put up with crap from people. Blocking will only mean that you can't see him, he can still post in the thread. Others will be able to see him.

BrettJ in Canada

Ok, I think I will do that... where do u go on here to report that?? .. I'm worried tho, because Iknow its someone Ihad talked to in the past, who has just made up a new profile..Ijust don't want him to just continue making up a new one to pick on me...you know what I mean?
 
Good morning Ladies

Kinda wet damp and dreary here in the Pine Tree State.
BUT after all it is spring time here in New England.

Enjoy.
 
Update

Ok, I think I will do that... where do u go on here to report that?? .. I'm worried tho, because Iknow its someone Ihad talked to in the past, who has just made up a new profile..Ijust don't want him to just continue making up a new one to pick on me...you know what I mean?

You can usually find ways to contact the owners of the site and send them (Laurel or Manu) a PM and explain the situation. This person, if banned, will not be able to return to harass you because their IP address will be banned, not just whatever name they're currently using. So no matter what name they use, it won't work.

Don't tolerate crap from anyone that goes beyond friendly disagreement. Harrassment shouldn't be tolerated on LIT.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Ok, I think I will do that... where do u go on here to report that?? .. I'm worried tho, because Iknow its someone Ihad talked to in the past, who has just made up a new profile..Ijust don't want him to just continue making up a new one to pick on me...you know what I mean?

You can use the 'report a post' icon (the exclamation point icon in each post) if the post breaks one of Lit's rules. If you are receiving harassing PM's and posts, you can put that person on ignore. You'll no longer see the posts and they won't be able to PM you. If the PM's you received are threatening, please do forward them to me and I will forward them to Laurel, or you can just forward them to her directly.

Chargergirl, Mod. of Fet. Central:rose:
 
Yes April to what both Brett &{ Nusre said. Remeber there are people here who do cAre, respect {& Are your friends!!
 
I'm only so-so SUGARBUNNY but that is due to no plans for the weekend, cold weather and general malaise caused by too much work on my plate.

Yourself?

BrettJ in Canada
 
reading this thread-it is like a message board unto itself lol.
I saw the title and had to stop by.

I have always loved older men. When I was in high school I wanted to marry jack nicholson after watching the shining--I like them with a mean streak too-haha.


when I was 18 I met my perfect guy-he was 36-he asked me out I said yes and 21 years later we are still together.

In general though-even just fantasizing about celebrities or random strangers-its always men around or even a little older than my husband-if the fantasies aren't about him of course.

Its not a daddy thing-I just wanted a man with enough experience to be the one in control and know exactly how to use that control. Not in some silly juvenile control freak way-but in a hot sexy way-with a bit of violence-just for fun.
 
chat about older men/young women play

young female with fetish for older men interested in exploring conversations with those with similar fetish and/or experience. i've always been attracted to much older men...men society says are way too old for me...but that doesn't stop me from wanting to give myself to them. would love to explore these experiences and ideas with others...especially older men interested in young women.
 
Good morning room. Older man here. Love the room thread. Hoping to chat with a sweet youngling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top