I'm addicted to boobs

575_1000.jpg

gotta love those southern girls.........
 
love this pix

tn_SRpcwKOAXD.jpg


I luv this pic...."quick take the picture, before the come back" Click...."let me see"....later you know she asked..."did you delete it"... "oh ya babe"
 
Whether they are big, medium or small....I love a woman's breasts. I could spend hours licking, sucking, nibbling and playing with my partner's breast. I guess the strange thing about me is I like them one way or the other. If they are really small or really big I get turned on even more! Lastly, I love to cum on them....pull out of a good intercourse session and straddle my lover....exploding all over her breasts!
 
I love all shapes and sizes, but what does it for me are ones with big, long nipples!
 
Omg. ...boobs...god bless them all. I do admit to being a glutton for them. They can't be too big for me. I find it amazing for big breasted women who hate theirs. For reasons other than medical.
Makes me wanna cry.
 
747_1000.jpg


Emma Starr has got a fantastic pair.

I like them better though when she takes out the piercings.

To me, she looks more natural and more naked without them.

Besides, they get in your teeth.
 
large or small they are awesome to see, naked or covered, and to play with. Purely feminine. I was in an airport last night and was just dumbstruck to look over in the other security line to see a beautiful woman in a white halter top with at least D-cup breasts in a well-fit bra. She was also trim (hour-glass figure) and had long-blonde hair. A real rarity and hard for me to forget or make my cock relax after watching her move, stand, talk, and laugh. Some guy or girl is damn lucky to be with her!
 
I love boobs!! That feels so good to say and love sucking on them and even more with a woman who is lactating.
 
I love mine too

I posted a pic of my dark nipples in another thread. I love to have my breasts played with and my nipples sucked on. I'm almost always hard. One day I would love to find a man who just wants to worship them.
 
Back
Top