Benghazi uncovered

....Petraeus testified that the CIA draft written in response to the raid referred to militant groups Ansar al-Shariah and al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb but those names were replaced with the word "extremist" in the final draft....Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo., said Petraeus explained that the CIA's draft points were sent to other intelligence agencies and to some federal agencies for review. Udall said Petraeus told them the final document was put in front of all the senior agency leaders, including Petraeus, and everyone signed off on it. "The assessment that was publicly shared in unclassified talking points went through a process of editing," Udall said. "The extremist description was put in because in an unclassified document you want to be careful who you identify as being involved."

Okay, Next!

original.jpg

I am a staunch Dem, yet I knew this story spin was bullshit as it happened. In fact I wrote a lengthy post elsewhere around 9/15. Bottom line is, any time we hear that people overseas are acting a certain way because they hate our freedom/free speech, etc, you are hearing a crock of shit. (Thats how I knew the Pussy Riot story was a crock of shit too.) Dems do it, Reps do it. This US Policy Spin 101. The al Q flag was flying in Libya ever since they -al Q- helped to topple qadaffi. This whole deal was.obviously a fuck you to the US. Anyone who believed the shitty movie trailer story should beat his/her head into a concrete wall.

I am a staunch Dem, yet I knew this story spin was bullshit as it happened. In fact I wrote a lengthy post elsewhere around 9/15. Bottom line is, any time we hear that people overseas are acting a certain way because they hate our freedom/free speech, etc, you are hearing a crock of shit. (Thats how I knew the Pussy Riot story was a crock of shit too.) Dems do it, Reps do it. This US Policy Spin 101. The al Q flag was flying in Libya ever since they -al Q- helped to topple qadaffi. This whole deal was.obviously a fuck you to the US. Anyone who believed the shitty movie trailer story should beat his/her head into a concrete wall.

only one of the reasons I love you

Is the theory that the attack was revenge for the killing of al-Libbi still in play? Always seemed like the most plausible scenario to me.

Is the theory that the attack was revenge for the killing of al-Libbi still in play? Always seemed like the most plausible scenario to me.

I don't have a theory about why (though I can speculate, and if I do speculate I think that revenge theory is false), and I haven't paid attention to the why theories other people have postulated. I'm just saying I spotted the what-really-happened facts and the bullshit from the start.

Don't extend too many accolades, boys, I distinctly recall both of you burying your heads in the sand over obvious Bush press manipulations. You are no better than the lefties here.

I dont recall that, feel fee to show me....if you can, I will gladly say......I WAS WRONG!

OTOH, there is a huge DIFFERENCE between MANIPULATIONS and FEINTS

and

OUTRIGHT LIES and DISTORTIONS of facts.......perpetrated over WEEKS and longer

Petraeus' extracockular activities are a convenient cover for the Benghazi coverup. The media cant get enough of it. The scenario reminds me of the steamy letters the President almost used against the Chief of Staff in Seven Days in May.

Petraeus' extracockular activities are a convenient cover for the Benghazi coverup. The media cant get enough of it. The scenario reminds me of the steamy letters the President almost used against the Chief of Staff in Seven Days in May.

Yes, Petraeus started an extra-marital affair a year ago to distract everyone from Bengazi.

Jesus you're one ignorant fuck. :cool:

Wasting your time Dizzybooby, screaming at the wind. This alt went on ignore as soon as I saw it.

busybody proves what a mindless drone and what a lame ditto head he is, all the time he has his little vetteman sniffing his soiled panties.haha!

Dems wanted to impeach Bush over the 5 guys at Abu Gharib in a Naked Pyramid but want to ignore Benghazi where 4 Americans were killed. :cool:

Did you explain this to your co-workers? If so, they must've been impressed.

There are several things I don't talk about at work and discourage those who work for me from talking about. Religion, politics, and other people's significant others/families.

It just causes problems that are completely avoidable.

Here though, I can point out exactly how fucking stupid someone like miles is without worrying about it impacting my life in any way whatsoever.

Back