Looking for Detailed Roleplayers

sexy_rp_girl

Experienced
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Posts
32
Hi. My name is Kelly.
I enjoy fun, creative, lengthy drawn out detailed roleplay. So I am hoping to find some fun, creative, imaginative people who can respond to my thread with some good detailed roleplay ideas.

You can contact me and let me know what kinds of roleplays you like specifically, and which ones you don't.

I would like to roleplay through my y.a.h.o.o messenger with IM's with you. It doesn't bother me if the roleplay takes several sessions before it even gets sexual because to me all parts of the roleplay is important to me.

If you contact me with roleplay scenes please make sure the roleplay idea has lots of detail because I like detailed in depth scene set ups.
Also could you include background info about the scene and characters, because it is very helpful for the set up of the roleplay.

So if you would like to roleplay then please leave me a message and I will get back to you with my [email address] so you can contact me with your ideas.

Please only genuine replys.

Thank you and I look forward to getting replys.
 
I hope to get people contacting me with detailed role-play ideas. Because if they do I can also share my ideas with them.

Anyways look forward to hearing from people who are genuinely good detailed role-players.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top