Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a good looking man, but I can't see his character becoming sexually dominant. It seems, to me, that in his own mind that would be the last kind of man he'd ever want to be.

Natalie Portman. Just watched Garden State. Amazed how she floats as she moves....

Cheryl...Drew's dance partner on Dancing

with the Stars..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she is SO HOT!!!

This former co-worker named Karen. Nice auburn hair and a very cute ass. :D I have a feeling that she would be the horny type, too. :D Married people often are, since their sex life is often in a rut. Of course, I don't fuck married people outside of a swinging contex, so.... :D Well, the idea of a threesome with her and her teenage daughter is VERY hot! :D

Reese Witherspoon.

Just read an article about her, flashed on her in Cruel Intentions. yuum yum. Like a chewy blonde gumdrop.

Hilary Swank.

I read where she's the 'muse' for a new perfume. Perhaps she goes to the lab in France and the scent accidentally has an ovepowering aphrodisiac effect, so she fucks first the nerdy science guy and then the catherine deneuve type lab assitant.

Fucking (i mean dancing) with the stars

SexMan1959 said:
with the Stars..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she is SO HOT!!!
Cheryl is hot, no argument, but if I could fuck Stacy Keibler (the tall leggy blonde who came in 3rd), I'd probably have my dick stuffed and mounted, and hang it over the fireplace.

in-deep said:
Cheryl is hot, no argument, but if I could fuck Stacy Keibler (the tall leggy blonde who came in 3rd), I'd probably have my dick stuffed and mounted, and hang it over the fireplace.
She's got LEGS... and she knows how to use 'em! :p

Capt

stacyk10.jpg
50.jpg

in-deep said:
She's also Hulk Hogan's daughter.. not that that matters in how fuckable she is..

Virginia Madsen. Just read her defending the indefensible Lohan, but VM's salty language and spunk...mmmmm

'deepest' desire

Is to be touched/fucked by Des Williams, everywhere, everytime, every angle!!

Texguy84 said:
Better picture:
jlhmax3.jpg
No pic there for some reason, tried to link the quoted image source in a different window and just got rerouted back to Google homepage :(

Capt

Lauren Graham AND Angelina, together...was channel surfing between Badder Santa and Taking Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back