Women who like to be taken forcefully

I am a woman. It is funny that you are dominant with men and submissive with women. With men, as with my husband, I love the feeling of their strength and size seizing me for their sexual pleasure, bringing me to mine. The sexual energy of women together is very different and I like to inflict my desires on her desire to do whatever I want. I will always make sure that we are both satisfied.

Um.....hello....... :)

I love being taken hard and fast. My lied on the bed, pillows under my hips so my ass is raised high in the air. My hands bound behind my head and a cloth duck taped in my mouth. Holding my face into the bed so I can't breath, I loved it when my ex used to lube me up and fuck my pussy and ass all night. I'd cry, scream, shake uncontrollably and even pass out (yep he didn't stop) from orgasms. Then when I had enough, he would push ice cubes inside me, slap me about, rough me up and start all over again. The odd anal hook insertion tied to my waist belt would work wonders too!

X

I am a woman. It is funny that you are dominant with men and submissive with women. With men, as with my husband, I love the feeling of their strength and size seizing me for their sexual pleasure, bringing me to mine. The sexual energy of women together is very different and I like to inflict my desires on her desire to do whatever I want. I will always make sure that we are both satisfied.

I know exactly what you mean, the energy is just totally different for me, physically and emotionally.

^^^^^
Yes this!

Like variety and spontinaity.

Keep things mixed up and extremes are good as long as read any really obvious signals from partner xx

Have fun :cool:

I can't speak for every woman but I absolutely love when a man makes me be his whore in bed

i love having no control

it so hot when you can't do anything about it and he fucks you hard. I even like to be tied...I am a sub ;)

yes

I know there is a lot of tongue in cheek comments on this thread and some very honest and serious ones, but I would like to add one thing before some body gets the wrong idea that all of us ladies who enjoy being forcefully taken, we are talking about men we know and trust We are talking about real enjoyable sex, not rape. I love it rough and I love real men just taking full control over me and doing whatever their heart desires. The men who I know and do this with , I know will not really harm me or worse. Strangers we do not know what they will do to us. Admittedly, I am a smaller than the average woman, but I do not go anywhere by myself that I am not fully aware of my surroundings and armed. Just because you are paranoid does not mean some idiot isn't out to get you. :) Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket, but I felt this needed to be said. :) Please continue. :)

well said.....and love an armed woman....soooo hot

love being ramfucked up the ass 1st thing in the morning...hard wood rubbing against me from behind...then BAM! Jammin' it into me! Feels sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood! :)

could I have a sample of your dna so that I might clone you.....ummmm:devil:

I'm not sure where you going with this ...but Myself I Love to be used hard to the point of almost rape ..... I love the Pain and how a mans hand slapping my face hard and fucking me however he wish's ... I also Love being watched as someone is using me like the whoring slut I am .. Yes I did say I( was a whore and a slut.. Its my Life and I want it that way and I love every day of it...

Loving you
Linda

I honestly love it. As I once said to a friend, I like sex to less of a dance and more of a contact sport. Lots of grappling, being pinned down and have him fuck like he is try to give me a root canal through my pussy.

I also like to be more forceful if I'm the giving end of things, with both men and women. Just me, a strap-on and someone who will beg me to break them.

I'm entirely new to these forums and the site in general so excuse me if I break a million literotica etiquette rules buuuuut
my problem is with wanting the guy to take control but I don't want to tell him this because then he really won't be taking control and it (seems to me) that I'm forcing him into the role. How do I get a guy to be dominant without telling him to do so haha

Lots of grappling, being pinned down and have him fuck like he is try to give me a root canal through my pussy.
I've never equated sex with root canal (and I've experienced both), but maybe if somehow it could be done simultaneously there would no need for Novocaine! :D

I'm entirely new to these forums and the site in general so excuse me if I break a million literotica etiquette rules buuuuut
my problem is with wanting the guy to take control but I don't want to tell him this because then he really won't be taking control and it (seems to me) that I'm forcing him into the role. How do I get a guy to be dominant without telling him to do so haha

Well first of all turn on your messaging so i can tell you how. or look at my profile and contact me for some answers

Nice!

It is very cool to read all the comments of women on here that like to be taken forcefully.

I am a muscular guy so I would get my girl friends asking me to "take them" all the time when I was young. But I was afraid of being too forceful and inconsiderate.

Well as mentioned earlier it can be done in a relationship where there is trust, caring, and true communication. I have experienced that kind of relationship and it was very fun for us both. There were times when I would chase my ex gf around the room and grab her panties and rip them off her right before I fucked her hard and rough. We went through a lot of panties but there is something REALLY HOT about doing that and the look on her face when she is pantyless and I am very hard with a look of lust on my face!

ES

I enjoy being taken 'forcefully' sometimes to the 'extreme' but I'm sexually submissive and enjoy sex this way x maybe your wife is also a little 'submissive' or at least as much as you are Dom, which you obviously are x talk to her and discuss your fantasies, open and honest..you, and she might be pleasantly surprised x x x

love it - especially when held down. for some reason the discomfort is worth it due to the emotional feelings gotten from the dude getting to be primal. love it, LOVE IT!:)

Wish I could find the right guy...........

I honestly love it. As I once said to a friend, I like sex to less of a dance and more of a contact sport. Lots of grappling, being pinned down and have him fuck like he is try to give me a root canal through my pussy.

Score!

I so enjoy this thread. It's great to see so many beautiful women who are into forceful sex. Nevertheless I can understand your reluctance, as you certainty want to sure your partner understands the limits. Hope you ladies find just what you're looking for.

Is there another way to properly take a woman and make her feel wanted?

I also like to be more forceful if I'm the giving end of things, with both men and women. Just me, a strap-on and someone who will beg me to break them.

loved this post before I read the last paragraph...and after doing so, dropped to my knees, bent over, begging for you to magically appear.

Back