Mobster and owner of strip club repost for hfusyntar (closed rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
"Well I like to get straight to the point I don't like playing games I know what you want and I'm willing to do that with one condition that I've already told you." She looked at him she was starting to feel real confident and comfortable around him. "Oh why don't we just call me sexretary I'm fine with having sexual duties as business duties. Yeah I'm not dumb I may look like an airhead but I'm not I'm good in business and let's wait and see what you think about how good I am sexually." She laughed hearing him say something about balls."Well I thought you had the balls and dick I thought I had the mouth but maybe your into balls hey each to their own." She said laughing. "By the way I won't take shit I'm to good for shit." She moved round to his side of the desk. She pushed his chair back against the wall. She looked at him. "Well as you can tell I have a few great qualities." She said running her hand over her boobs. She leaned in and whispered "but you don't know five years of sucking the same cock has made me a pretty good." She said as she grabbed his cock through his trousers. She unzipped his trousers then slide them down to his feet she then pulled his boxers down. She stroked his cock then slowly ran her tongue up and down the shaft. "You really want my pretty little lips round your cock don't you." She said looking at him she wasn't going to suck him till he admitted he did really want it.

Last edited:
Sits back in the chair as he is now pantless. He assisted her when he could in the removal of them. Now they are down and around his ankles with his underwear. He lets out a groan feeling her hand rubbing him as she now teases him with that tongue.

Well he was going to play along for now. She was trying to show she did have a take charge attitude which was a good thing. Just as long as she didn't push it too much. He wanted to take back a little control as he moved a hand to the back of her head. He gripped some of her hair as he had her look up to him as he leaned over a little. "Oh yes... I do want those lips around my cock... I want to see them at the base of it too... feel the back of your throat.... maybe feel those bigs tits wrapped around it too..."

He grinned down to her as he left his hand in her hair but he wasn't holding her still or anything

"Well if I do this for you, you have to give back the pleasure you receive by making me feel good. Do we have deal, if I make you feel good you make me feel good." She said looking up in his eyes. She gripped his cock hard running her tongue over his cock head. She looked at him as she took his cock head in her mouth she sucked him hard as she took more of him in her mouth she stroked his ball as his cock filled her mouth. Her boobs were nearly falling out of her dress.

"My oh my... seems this isn't the typical boss employee relationship.... you seem like you wanna have a say in the negotiations even though you work for me..." He would keep it rather light right now as she was taking him into her mouth. Well returning the favor and pelasuring her wouldn't necessarily be a negative thing. He could think of bending her over that table and stuffing her full of his length, but maybe it was a little bit of the principal of the thing.

He would move his hands to the front of her dress and aid in the opening of it. She was his employee and he could do as he pelased he felt like. So letting her tits free and out for his viewing pleasure was all part of the package that he had hired.

She took his cock out of her mouth. "Oh Sir I believe in give and take you take I give but maybe sometimes you can give back to me for my hard work." She grinned at him as she looked up at him she winked at him. She stroked his leg before taking him in her mouth she sucked hard as she stroked his balls. She really want him to bend her over the desk and take full advantage of her. She pushed her hair out of her face as she took his full cock deep in her throat. His cock hit the back of her throat. She sucked hard as she stroked his balls softly. She felt his hands on the front of her dress and he opened it. Her boobs fell out and her boobs bounced she looked up at him as she sucked his cock hard she stroked his balls softly but then started to suck his cock harder and faster. She was varying the speed and pressure. She sucked harder as she ran her hand up his chest she stroked his chest looking up at him she looked in his eyes.

His legs were open enough for her to have herself there between them. She was easily slurping and sucking up and down on his length. He would let out the occassional groan and lick his lips smirking down to her as she looked up to him. He cock popping from her lips as he would wink down to her. "Oh trust me... I am not a one and done kinda guy... I was planning on fucking you as well..."

He would just hold his smirk as he let both his hands play with her breasts now that they were free. He was in a way inspecting them knowing they weren't real. He wanted to see how natural they felt, if it was a quality boob job. He squeezed into them and moved them about pushing them together while she worked on his length. Well they were certainly nice to look out as she took him down into her throat working him wanting his cum it seemed.

She sucking his full length like a pro she felt his balls slapping her chin. She ran her long acrylic nails over his balls as she swallowed his cock which was hitting the back of her throat. She liked him groan and lick his lips. She winked up at him when he smirked at her. She was happy to hear him say "Oh trust me... I am not a one and done kinda guy... I was planning on fucking you as well...". She sometimes hated having a guy cum straight away she needed some challenges sometimes. She carried on sucking his cock her nails were slightly digging into his balls as she sucked his cock hard. She watched him holding her boobs and inspecting them she knew he was probably seeing if they felt fake her boobs felt pretty for fake ones. She choked on his cock a little she took his cock out of her mouth and coughed. She stroked his cock softly as she looked at him and smiled. "Are you going to fuck me now or do you want me to work harder."

He could feel her taking his cock down into the back of her throat. She was trying though she perhaps wasn't use to a think long cock. He smirked as he tiled his head to the side some. His hands slipping back from her tits as he gave a shake of his head to what she was asking. "I don't think I am ready to fuck you yet.... why don't you work a little harder.... maybe try using them tits a little as well... I am sure they are good for something other than being looked at...."

He would give her a wink as he leaned back in his chair. He was going to make her work though he wasn't made of stone. He wouldn't be able to hold back too much longer if she used a combination of her tits and mouth on him.

She was struggling to get his full cock deep in her mouth because he was thick and long. She looked up at him as she bob up and down sucking harder as she took more in her mouth. She was disappointed when he said heard him say I don't think I am ready to fuck you. She looked up at him she took his cock out of her mouth. She gripped his cock roughly. She pulled her dress off. She tossed her hair back. She undid her bra and tossed it to the side with her thong. She put his cock in between her boobs. She pushed her boobs tightly round his cock. She moved her boobs up and down around his cock. She smiled at him as she ran her hand up his chest. She stroked his chest. She wanted him in her she really wanted him deep in her tight pussy.

He watched as she slid her tits around his cock after stripping herself down to nothing. She did have an amazing body. He would lick his lips as he felt her moving back down to her knees. His cock becoming lsot in her tits as he moved his hands to the sides of her breasts to squeeze her large tits about him.

He slid easily along her skin as he was soaked from her sucking on him. Well he wanted to see and feel this. Now that he had he was looking for more. "So you want to get fucked? Why don't you beg me to fuck you and bend yourself over this desk..." Well he was still gonna make her work for it.

She looked at him and smiled. "Okay I will beg." She bent over the desk she shaked her ass. "Fuck me fuck me please fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

He would stand up smirking to her bent over the table. Well at least she was trying. He stood up there behind her and moved one hand to the cheek of her ass. He would slap it against her skin and leave it there as his other went to his wet length. He would bend his knees slightly to get himself at level with her as he rubbed the tip of it along her wet slit.

Then with little more than a grunt from him he would thrust himself forward sending himself deep into her. He would groan at feeling her inner walls wrapped around his length as he slid himself back only to shove in again. Both hands gripping her above her hips. "Getting what you need now?"

Back