The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But of course, my dear. We can snuggle while Bear's getting his rubdown.

Hang on to the tie-downs, we don't want you washed away.

Afterwards we can swing by the A&W Drive in for root beer floats.:D

I'm hanging on. Sounds good with a root beer float :cool:

But of course, my dear. We can snuggle while Bear's getting his rubdown.

Hang on to the tie-downs, we don't want you washed away.

Afterwards we can swing by the A&W Drive in for root beer floats.:D

I'm hanging on. Sounds good with root beer floats :cool:

No, dear. It is a unique and unexplained phenomenon of the Naked Party thread that when the page turns, the first entry doesn't show until the second entry posts. No one, not even the web master can explain it. (I blame the elves, personally but don't tell them you heard me say it. Who knows what they might do to my lager?) We solve the problem by just adding a 'page bump' entry whenever it happens.

No, dear. It is a unique and unexplained phenomenon of the Naked Party thread that when the page turns, the first entry doesn't show until the second entry posts. No one, not even the web master can explain it. (I blame the elves, personally but don't tell them you heard me say it. Who knows what they might do to my lager?) We solve the problem by just adding a 'page bump' entry whenever it happens.

Okay. And I promise you (whispers in your ear), I want tell the elves.

Guess what I just saw? Rolf and Blue whizzing in the lager keg. That brew's gonna have some wang to it. Hehehe. :D

Thunder and lightning, oh my! We're surrounded. The flashing and booming is a constant crescendo against a green sky. We're all gonna die!

Pass the popcorn, will ya?

Thunder and lightning, oh my! We're surrounded. The flashing and booming is a constant crescendo against a green sky. We're all gonna die!

Calm down Molly - I think it will be over soon.

Here, have some popcorn. Let me sit beside you.

I see a glimpse of the sun in the horizon - hey, we are safe.

As I wait for the 4 inches of snow...:rolleyes:

Why Oh Why do I live in the North?

I think it would be too strong for me. And besides I like this good stuff :devil:

Rolf - what do you call this drink - and while you're at it, more ice, please.

It seems like Rolf isn't able to walk straight.

Well, I will relax with the rest of my drink until Molly wakes up.

Walking to comfy chair in the corner - contemplating people dancing :cool:

*smiles shly* could i get a white russian please? Great place, everyone looks like they are having a great time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back