Describe Pussy

Oh gee isn't that such an open invitation

"Describe pussy"

You might want to try a few more sentences there next time bud.

The "best ever" wasn't the best because of any certain attributes. It was the best pussy because of the woman that owned it! She loved to fuck! She loved being on top, but not exclusively. And she could cum just by me sucking her nipples. She was also, one of the few women I've known that called her pussy, her "box." As in- "I love how you eat my box!" It just sounded so slutty...I loved it! Sex with her was always a wild ride. That's why she was the best.
Ok...and I loved her big clit, but that's beside the point.:D

it wont be tight for long

At first look into was unremarkable, but upon closers examination it seemed to call to me, entice me with a unique aroma, a fragrance of lust and innocence rolled into one. A virginal twat longing to be a woman.
I grew closers, blowing the sparse, whisky hairs aside so as to be able to plant a kiss unencumbered.
Sweet, juicy, virginal pussy, the best ever!

Last edited:
The "best ever" wasn't the best because of any certain attributes. It was the best pussy because of the woman that owned it! She loved to fuck! She loved being on top, but not exclusively. And she could cum just by me sucking her nipples. She was also, one of the few women I've known that called her pussy, her "box." As in- "I love how you eat my box!" It just sounded so slutty...I loved it! Sex with her was always a wild ride. That's why she was the best.
Ok...and I loved her big clit, but that's beside the point.:D

you kept saying was , is your fun over ? you have mentioned how you used to feel with her.
Q here is what her pussy looks like for us to imagine like i will tell you mine

"black hairy pussy, very sensitive small clit, big pussy lips (after getting fucked by 3 guys in past 10 yrs), always lubricated by white discharge dripping in her panty, 6 inch will lost inside her hole its so big"

At first look into was unremarkable, but upon closers examination it seemed to call to me, entice me with a unique aroma, a fragrance of lust and innocence rolled into one. A virginal twat longing to be a woman.
I grew closers, blowing the sparse, whisky hairs aside so as to be able to plant a kiss unencumbered.
Sweet, juicy, virginal pussy, the best ever!
nice explanation here dude..i really the last line

"Sweet, juicy, virginal pushy, the best ever!"

Her "cunt" as she refers to it as, is always wet, is forever inviting,is always as smoth as silk, and is the most delicious tasting cunt on earth!

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her "cunt" as she refers to it as, is always wet, is forever inviting,is always as smoth as silk, and is the most delicious tasting cunt on earth!

Ah, T is always so sexy! Beautiful pussy, such lovely lips! I would love to slip my tongue between her folds and taste the nectar of her lucious pink flower!

you kept saying was , is your fun over ? you have mentioned how you used to feel with her.
Q here is what her pussy looks like for us to imagine like i will tell you mine

"black hairy pussy, very sensitive small clit, big pussy lips (after getting fucked by 3 guys in past 10 yrs), always lubricated by white discharge dripping in her panty, 6 inch will lost inside her hole its so big"
. The woman I was speaking of is someone from my past. She is who I would rate as my best, and I was trying to explain why. Clearly, my answer fell outside the parameters of your question. I'm sorry for wasting space in your thread.

. The woman I was speaking of is someone from my past. She is who I would rate as my best, and I was trying to explain why. Clearly, my answer fell outside the parameters of your question. I'm sorry for wasting space in your thread.
that's fine this thread is for all of us and now u can contribute if you want to.

On all fours on her living room floor whe I walked in, she was shaven smooth wetness running down her legs, touched her clit with my tongue and she came immediately, I then slid my cock in about 10 pumps I pulled out and covered her back and ass with cum.
that' a quickie... but i will make at least for an hour..it will start from foreplay to climax.

Got some super real and almost perfect replica of my Girl's pussy on the net...this will give you the almost exact picture of what i fuck...will keep trying to find the exact match.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Some more...to the exact match of my girl

Describe Pussy

Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary:

“The prime motivating factor in any (straight) males life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any. Lack thereof causing depression, anxiety, willingness to do any stupid stunt to get some, and a train of thought that focuses on little but the question of why you're the only one on the planet not getting any.”

Alternatively:

Coward... derives from scaredy cat.

I much prefer cunt because I’m not a pussy...

Back