Quick! Story writing help!

sethp

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Posts
12,834
Man is a federal agent trying to bring down bad guy. He's deep undercover. Drug lord? Biker gang? He's at a party initiation or something...whores are brought out and he's just given one to do as he pleases...in front of everyone. If he refuses, he'll be killed. Problem is...it's his...sister? Mother? Best friends wife? What's the most taboo person that could be? If she refuses, she dies. Sex happens of course...mixed feelings. Then during the course of his investigation...someone else from his real life stumbles into a bad situation...he lies about her...but his lie endangers her and forces them to engage in sex in front of someone as well.

Help me fill in the blanks please. Plot bunnys etc. I know it's far fetched/fantasy.. Help me "real" it out a little!
 
All right you bitches! LOL

I've already started writing it. First time I've written anything in about a year.

It's a biker/drug gang. Not everyone drives bikes. In fact the boss, drives a new corvette half the time. Our protagonist is a federal agent. undercover. Getting ready to become a full fledged member. This is supposed to be the last weekend of his operation and if he gets anything on the leader great if not it was a successful operation. Sister will be at his initiation as a stripper...it's going to get crazy from there. I've already laid the groundwork for that encounter. then...the mother.. see's him the next day and follows him to his under cover apartment. but.. she's in the wrong place at the wrong time....of course sister will find out and becomes jealous and it all becomes conflicted nd crazy from there! yes!
 
The following is true. I was present when the guy spoke to a law enforcement group.

In the late 1980's or early 1990's, a county law enforcement officer from Georgia who assigned to a multi-agency task force targeting a biker gangs meth production and distribution network. He was selected to infiltrate a gang that was very big in the Southeast, and he looked the part...only slightly smaller than Jesse Ventura or Hulk Hogan, and tough looking. When not in character, he was very much a devoted family man.

I don't know about now, but, at the time, biker gangs were linked to most of the meth trade in the U.S. Of course, that was before Bryan Cranston/Walter While broke bad. On some levels, the bikers were incredibly crude. On others, sophisticated and well organized. Here are some things I remember:

Almost all the bikers were military vets. They actively recruited around bases.

The bikes were almost exclusively American made, though an Triumph or vintage BSA would be allowed. NO ONE ever showed up on a Japanese or Italian bike.

One of the first informal tests that presented to the undercover agent came in the form of corn on the cob, coated not with butter, but with whatever happened to be in the vagina of one of the biker mommas when the leader inserted the ear of corn in her orfice. I guess that either the ear wasn't to large or else that leader had reason to know that it would slide in without doing much damage.

The bikers' headquarters was a house surrounded by a large yard that had been cleared of bushes, etc., so that the occupants could observe anyone approaching. the yard was surrounded by a razor wire topped chain link fence. There also was a low concrete block wall around the house, with the area between the wall and the foundation of the house dug out two or three feet, to form sort of a shallow, dry moat. In addition, the bikers had secured either "chicken wire" mesh or chain link (don't remember which) to the edges of the roof, and had then stretched it and secured it to the top of the wall. Thus, if the den was raided, not only would the raiding party have to either come through the front or rear doors (where there was no wire, and where the bikers could concentrate fire, or cut through the mesh (while being shot at) and climb over the wall, with drop of several feet awaiting them on the other side (and, no doubt, bikers at the window, waiting to shoot them) Further more any gas grenades tossed or shot at the house were likely to be stopped by the mesh, after which they probably would roll down and drop outside the wall, posing more of a problem for the raiding party than for the bikers. The bikers were, after all, military veterans.

After the investigation was closed ( I do not recall whether the agent's cover was blown or whether the feds made a case and managed to take down some of the leaders and members), the gang (multi-chapter, multi-state) placed a bounty on the cop (he testified in court). At the time I heard him speak, he and his family were living in a house located inside a federal training facility.

Oh, and at his first family dinner after returning home, his wife served one of his favorites...corn on the cob! (Or, so he told the group. It was a good ending for his talk, whether it actually was true or not).

During an earlier time in my life, I was involved with some undercover operations. How far a agent can go supposedly is governed by agency policy or specific operational guidelines. As a practical matter, if the agent fudges a little, and it all works out, it's unlikely that disciplinary action will ever be an issue. If something goes wrong, the brass can blame him, since he violated policy. But, sometimes, it simply can't be about what is or isn't permitted, and is about what the agent must or absolutely cannot do. He can't take a life in order to prove himself to the gang. He can inflict bodily injury to someone (other than in self defense) only if failing to do so would subject the officer or someone else to greater bodily injury or death. On the other hand, no matter how many rules an agency or task force has against an agent using illegal drugs, even in the line of duty, given the choice between shooting up or snorting a line, on the one hand, or totally blowing your cover, on the other......

A lot depends on how deeply under cover the agent is. A cop merely posing as a buyer usually can just walk away from the deal. If the agent is actually living among the bad guys, that's a whole other ball game, and just about anything short of committing murder may be justified (or, maybe not justified, but legally excused), depending on the specific circumstances.

Hope that helps.
 
It does! Thanks mate!

I think I have good start...around 500 words or so..and no sex yet! Lol. It will be a little overboard but should be good.
 
Let me add my two cents.

My brother belongs to a motorcycle club. (They call themselves a club, but they are really a gang). I have not been to their clubhouse, but I have met several of the other members at his house. They are a rough bunch of dudes, let me tell you. Not all of them are criminals, but you couldn't tell the criminals from the non-criminals just by looking at them.

As the previous poster mentioned, they all ride American bikes. Harleys, to be precise, although some have mentioned admiration of an Indian or a Victory. Don't bother mentioning a Japanese bike--it's a good way to get your ass kicked.

These guys are not all ex-military, but several of them are. They do all have guns.

The part of the story I am concerned about is the strippers. It wouldn't be unusual for them to have strippers at one of their functions, but these are not going to be high class or even middle class strippers. They are going to be bottom of the barrel, drug-addicted, do-anything-for-a-buck skanks. That means your protagonist's sister is going to have to be just like that.

There are rules and boundaries that make it safe for wives and girlfriends to go to the clubhouse. Those rules don't apply to hired strippers. That's why the better quality girls aren't going to take those jobs--they're too dangerous. Who does take them? Truly desperate women with nothing to lose.
 
3500 words later

I have story! Right now brother is being given an amazing blow job by his sister in front of 23 full patch members of the gang. It was either perform or die. It's just going to get crazier from there!
 
Back
Top