ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of buying the game for myself. But I know I'll never get outta this chair if I start playing it again. So no Everquest for me.

I too, once played EQ...but I didn't dig it as much as other MMORPG's, so I left. I think I still have the first version around here somewhere!

Sex & Diamonds said:
I was thinking of buying the game for myself. But I know I'll never get outta this chair if I start playing it again. So no Everquest for me.

I can totally relate! I know I'll be glomping onto Final Fantasy Online when it becomes available.....then I'll really be hard to find!!

:)

Hmm, the game keeping my attention away from class is Vice City at the moment.

Hey, Cel. I just now noticed your quote.

Yeah I'm slow. I'll send you a pm about it.

I'll have to double check that quote Ty ;)

...but now I'm goin to bed so that I can get up early and get prodded by doctors...yuck.

Night everyone...

:kiss:

Oh, I forgot to tell everyone. I never played EQ (or FF for that matter). Hope not to be shunt out of your presence for oblivion.

Night night, Cel :)

Last edited:
Darkthought said:
After an unfortunate, and unavoidable, absence from the site, I've returned... Hello folks!

For crying out loud! Every body is returning! Its a miracle!!!

Lauren.Hynde said:

Heylo, L!

Night, Cel. :)

As for Final Fantasy Online, chances are you'll have to buy it for the PC. They can't release the PS2 version until Sony actually releases a Hard Drive.

The game requires it.

Last I heard they weren't going to bother to bring the PS2 version to the states because of this. The PC version will come tho.

Darkthought said:
After an unfortunate, and unavoidable, absence from the site, I've returned... Hello folks!

Welcome back DT, thought you fell off the face of the earth. lol

Chewey

hybirdx said:
For crying out loud! Every body is returning! Its a miracle!!!

Yeah, its about damn time. Maybe now we can get the ORP back up to speed. lol

Chewey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back