The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

once they were shielded from the outside eyes, she finally weakened. losing her disguise....

"that spell hit me harder than i thought. and the wizard was so inferior, i didnt think i would be able to make it this far..." she sat in silence for a bit. "i feel we may need a story. i dont know if i could last the entire trip on one feeding. what will we tell the crew?"
 
"We'll share a room. Lovers visiting family in Alexandria," he said with a wry smile. "As long as we keep our story simple, it shouldn't be too difficult a ruse to put up."

It looked like the spell had sapped Lyllith's strength considerably. He knew what had to be done. He began undoing his leather armor, setting it down next to his pack. He removed his shirt as well, baring his chest. "You're weakened. You need to feed." He said matter-of-factly.
 
seeing his fat veiny member dangling in front of him, made her mouth water....

with out saying a word, she pulled her leather thong to the side and began sliding a finger up and down her wet slit.... she saw his cock twitch at the sight. she scooped up some of her juices, and ran it over her tongue. she scooped up some more and ran it over her tits, squeezing them and licking them clean.

he was rising quite noticeably....
 
Leaning forward, he put a hand on her shoulder, pressing her against the bed. He leaned down and suckled on her perfect tits, lashing her hard nipples with his tongue as one hand moved down to her already wet cunt. Two fingers slipped inside of her easily and he could her juices running down to his palm.
 
a wave of pleasure she never felt before washed over her as he penetrated his fingers into her.... the demon in her wanted to come out. wanted to be ravaged...

"my pussy is yours master." she said matter of factly. "take it. own it. rape it. make me squeal."she moaned as he feasted on her tits
 
He gripped his cock and slid himself into her pussy, feeling it grip him as he pushed forward. She was so wet that even her tightness didn't stop him from hilting his entire length inside of her in a single stroke. His hands gripped her waist tightly and he began a hard, fast rhythm, slamming his hips against hers. They kissed hard, his tongue darting forward to wrestle with Lyllith's tongue as he moaned hotly into her mouth.
 
her legs wrapped around his waist. her hands gripped his back pushing their bodies together as tightly as her strength allowed. in all of her years, she never wanted to be fucked more than she did with him. he pounded into her cunt over and over. her animal moans muffled by his tongue. taking this soldier of the underworld, and fucking her, using her, owning her pussy, like she was a cheap whore.

over and over he plowed into her. his heavy balls slapping her ass....
 
Lyllith's body was incredible and her pussy was no exception. Tighter, wetter, and hotter than any mortal woman. He had never been with a woman who could take his cock so easily and just ask for more. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck, letting their moans fill the room. He kissed her neck as he pounded into her. Their bodies glistened with sweat as they clutched each other tightly, the bed shaking with each thrust. All that mattered to him was burying his cock inside of her, over and over again.
 
"Fuck..... ME.... Fuck... ME!!!" she screamed over and over again with each pound. the bed slammed into the wall nonstop as he fucked her like the whore she was.
"more... more... fuck me!" she screamed again.... she wanted to be fucked. needed to be fucked. and he was the only one that could do it properly.
he slammed her pussy with such force, it actually hurt her. and she loved it. the pain in her cunt, the sharp stinging of her ass as his heavy balls slapped them, the pain as he wrapped her hair around his hand. she loved it all.
"its... your... pussy!! make... me.... yours... master! Make... me... your.... bitch! FUCK.... ME!!" she screamed, begging....
 
Briefly pulling out of her, he reached under her body and flipped her around, her ass in the air, before he slammed into her again. His hands went around her hips as he put every ounce of strength into fucking her as hard as he could, her screams of pleasure urging him on and making his cock even harder.

Leaning down, he hooked his arms under her shoulders and pulled her so they were both in a kneeling position on the bed. Her back pressed against his chest and his hands grabbed her magnificent tits. He showered the back and sides of her neck with kisses as he slammed his cock into her so hard that he would be afraid of breaking a mortal woman. But with Lyllith he could be truly uninhibited because he knew she would love it all.
 
"Fuck Me!!" she commanded. his dick pounded her like she was a useless slut. he owned her. she was his bitch when they fucked...
"UHH.... UHH.... UHHHH.....!!! she growled with each pound. her ass slapping hard in his lap....
 
Her arms reached back behind his head and pulled him in for another fierce kiss. As one hand mauled her tits, his other hand traveled down her body, past her taut stomach, to find her engorged clit. He gently strummed the sensitive bud with his fingers, and felt her become even wetter if that was possible, enjoying the way her cunt fluttered around him each time he did.
 
she moaned, begging, in his mouth. his tongue muffled the sounds of lust coming from deep inside her. her pussy got tighter as she was about to drown his dick when she came....
 
He felt her pussy get tighter and knew that she was on the verge of cumming and wanted to push her over the edge. He rubbed small, fast circles on her clit, while his other hand went to her waist so he could pull her down harder onto his dick with each thrust. Their bodies were hitting each other so hard the bed was shaking with the force of their fucking.
 
her body stiffened as she felt the rush of orgasm coming.

"OH FUCKK!!!!" she screamed in a loud moan of excitement, her demon eyes rolled back into her head, her hands cracked the side of the bed as she tried to brace herself.

her pussy sprayed juice all over the bed and jin, soaking whatever it hit. her body shivered over and over and it leaked with such force....
 
He grabbed her tight, her body convulsing as the aftershocks of her orgasm rocked her for several minutes afterward.

He lay her on her back and straddled her waist. His cock, soaked with her juices and still throbbing hard, slapped down between her tits. He shoved a pillow beneath her head so he could thrust the tip of his cock between her lips as he fucked her incredible tits.
 
she squeezed her bright red fat titties together ad pounded them over and over. her juices splashing all over her, coating her like a cumslut from hell.
his head entered her warm mouth over and over. she looked up at him, watching him enjoy feeding her...
 
"You like having your tits fucked, don't you, slut?" he asked as his cock pounded into her hot cleavage.

He could feel his balls growing tight and heavy as they prepared to dump their load into Lyllith's mouth.

His eyes locked with hers and they both saw the same insatiable lust they felt reflected in each other's eyes. "Tell me what you want. I want my demonic little cumslut to beg for her prize," he growled as he moved faster.
 
"i fuckin love it..." she confessed in a deep slutty voice, desperate for his seed.

he pounded her tits over and over, with a loud slapping noise. her tits jiggled with each thrust...

"i fucking want your cum. i want to eat it like the cumslut bitch i am. im your cum slut bitch...."
 
With a roar, he grabbed the sides of Lyllith's head, positioning her to receive his cock as he fucked her tits once more as his orgasm washed over him. Her lips closed around his head just in time as cum flooded into her mouth. His hands gripped the sheets around Lyllith's head as his body convulsed from the intensity of his orgasm. He leaned his forehead against the headboard of the bed as his muscles slowly unclenched, catching his breath.
 
his hot salty cum flooded her mouth. she had to use all of her slutty demon tricks to take it all. she opened her throat and swallowed as fast as she could. he pumped deep into her mouth, fucking her face like a cheap whore. she was his cheap whore...

as he pulled out, her mouth was still full. she swallowed the last bit, and they both laid, exhausted....
 
They collapsed on the bed together, which, miraculously, had somehow stayed intact. He stood up, a little unsteady on his feet, and turned out the room's lanterns.

Returning to the bed, he threw the blanket over them both. "Good night Lyllith," he murmured as he fell asleep his hand around her waist.
 
with his empty cock resting gently against her ass, this is the first time in a long time she felt bliss....

she finally relaxed, and slept...
 
The next morning, Jin awoke first. Because of last night, he felt a little more tired than he usually did in the mornings, but knew that that would eventually pass.

Slipping out of the bed, he went to the bathroom, starting the shower. It was still a relatively recent innovation, but one of the indisputable benefits of technology's advancement was that hot water was now readily available to just about anyone who wanted it.

Once the water had warmed up, he stepped inside, letting the hot shower wash down over his back.
 
as she awoke, she felt better than she did in a long time. she head the water running. getting up, her tail swaying, she peeked in as he relaxed in the water...

before he took notice she was already slipped into the shower right behind him... and before he could speak, she had his cock in her hand...

"dont worry." she said with a smile. "this is just for you.". she began stroking him, her tits pressed to his back....
 
Back
Top