HT find sexy Sheer/See through bars

klippert

Geoff
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Posts
58,870
I have been searching endlessly...so I'm trying LIT HT and Darkroom cafe...

I'm searching for sheer/see through bras like this for Mrs K. Any ladies that know of any Inter-web site...I'd be most happy

039_1000.jpg


024_1000.jpg


P.S.
I post the pix as examples...
 
Last edited:
I've been party to enough discussions on bras and fit to recognize a minefield when I see one. Best of luck...
 
I've been party to enough discussions on bras and fit to recognize a minefield when I see one. Best of luck...

ill certainly ask you not too tap dance...nor have I asked for sizing help...Mrs K is a 40DD....if you have a suggestion on where I can buy her several bra's I would be great-full
 
Have Mrs. K professionally fitted. Although 40DD is a common American size, that doesnt mean her size is 40DD. (The last "40DD" I encountered was actually a 36H.)

Depending on her true size, do a Google search for Simone Perele, Chantelle, Fantasie, Prima Donna, etc. Budget $95-$175 per bra.
 
Have Mrs. K professionally fitted. Although 40DD is a common American size, that doesnt mean her size is 40DD. (The last "40DD" I encountered was actually a 36H.)

Depending on her true size, do a Google search for Simone Perele, Chantelle, Fantasie, Prima Donna, etc. Budget $95-$175 per bra.


She worked for NM for 20yr...fitted number of times... Thanks for the advice
 
Absolute-Ice-bar-london.jpg


Thread title made me think of this, and I thought it might be a rather expensive gift...



(sorry, couldn't resist)
 
She worked for NM for 20yr...fitted number of times... Thanks for the advice

If that's the case, she already knows the brands I mentioned and that they do multiple fashion (sheer) lingerie collections two to three times a year. The issue is one of size. The majority of lingerie companies stop producing sheer lace bras at 36 or 38F.

Do a web search for Prima Donna lingerie; although not completely sheer, they have several beautiful lace collections each season.
 
Try "mesh" as a search term, if you haven't already. I used to have several Secret Treasures brand in larger sizes, but I'm not 100% certain they went up to 40 DD. I know they stopped at 40, and I know they had D, but I don't know about DD, or for that matter whether they've done any lycra mesh collections in the past 3 years. I used to take the underwires out, made them way more comfortable. But then my bra size changed to a 44 C (bleh) so I can't wear those any more.
 
... this thread was about looking for a club for exhibitionists.

No...my intentions are as stated...I'm looking for sheer, see thru, demi, Mesh....See as the pictures show... someone on the inter-web must know where I can get these for Mrs K...
 
Back
Top