Q for bi-men. Your 1st "bi"?

MrSneakyinPA

Really Really Experienced
I REALLY REALLY want to do it. Fingers and toys are nice, but I want the real thing! Er....I fantasize about it anyway.

#1. The 1st time, is it better, easier, more comfortable to be bent over, or on top so you can easy your way down on "it" at your own pace. I can imagine benefits to both.

#2. Have you ever done it in front of a woman?

I REALLY REALLY want to do it. Fingers and toys are nice, but I want the real thing! Er....I fantasize about it anyway.

#1. The 1st time, is it better, easier, more comfortable to be bent over, or on top so you can easy your way down on "it" at your own pace. I can imagine benefits to both.

#1. First time I was on my back...plenty of lube, several beers... plus a wonderful rim job first... actually being on your side is more relaxed.

#2 Yes....it was his wife

My first I was bent over the edge of the bed in my pantyhose and heels. It was great! The key is patience and lots of lube!!

My first time was with a very patient top TGirl who really knew what she was doing and made it a great first time experience. Lots of lube is always best. My first time I was on my back. For me I'm now able to get comfortable in most any position and being with an experienced top is helpful.

Not a bi dude but have had a dick my ass. Neither positions mentioned typically are for beginners. Try on your back, or side in a "spooning" position. And, don't be shy, lubrication in excess is your friend.

1. My first partner was pretty damn big, and it was just impossible no matter how much lube or "prep work" we tried for him to enter me completely. Pain wasn't the issue. It just wouldn't go all the way in. I mean he was able to penetrate me enough to achieve orgasm, but never more than a few inches. After SEVERAL failed attempts, I finally tried being on top and was immediately able to take it all and it was just... WOW! After a while we were able to start incorporating other positions with ease.

2. Nowadays, almost all my experiences with other men occur in front of my girlfriend (or by her with a strapon)... Find the right girl and it's great fun!

my first gay experience was my first sexual experience ever. It was with my step brother and we were too young to admit the age here. We were both on our sides on a cot in my grandmother's basement and we didn't know about lube. It was over a year later before I had sex with a girl. No I have never had sex with a guy in front of a girl. I have had sex with a guy on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed while a girl slept on the top bunk.

#1 I was on all fours. Had a butt plug in that my wife pulled out and he then just slid right in despite being a nice sized "bbc".

#2 Yep only play with my wife there.

Back