Pervert seeks deviant muse

darkbeast

Literotica Guru
I don't think I've ever done one of these... but I'm home, feeling sick, a bit loopy from my cold medicines... and horny from trying to write on my stories.

I'm male, looking for a fun and flirty, kinky and twisted, perverted and deviant playmate to chat with, roleplay with, send dirty letters to, get dirty messages from, seduce, ravage, cavort with and in general delve into the fun and dark fantasies we both have.

Ideally this would be an ongoing experience carried out online, phone, texting, and if in the same vicinity, in person. Not looking for a date, but just another mind that embraces the full spectrum of sexuality and fantasy.

I don't think I've ever done one of these... but I'm home, feeling sick, a bit loopy from my cold medicines... and horny from trying to write on my stories.

I'm male, looking for a fun and flirty, kinky and twisted, perverted and deviant playmate to chat with, roleplay with, send dirty letters to, get dirty messages from, seduce, ravage, cavort with and in general delve into the fun and dark fantasies we both have.

Ideally this would be an ongoing experience carried out online, phone, texting, and if in the same vicinity, in person. Not looking for a date, but just another mind that embraces the full spectrum of sexuality and fantasy.
OK darkbeast, here is my intro from my BDSM post. If it at all sounds interesting to you, sing out.

Mom-Dom, and Mom-In-Law-Dom stories involving subjecting their tiny dick son /son-in-law to humiliation via: sissification, cuckoldry, crème-pie feeding, and cock / pussy-worship are my absolute favorite fetish stories. I would especially like to see some where the mother / mother-In-Law trains the wimp to worship cock, pussy, and crème-pies in preparation for life with a future wife, or to make the sissy more obedient to his present wife and her well endowed lovers—and even to his own father-in-law, or his mother’s various lovers.

Another favorite fantasy is a mother or mother-in-law training her sissy son / son-in-law to switch roles with his own—much larger cocked—son, and to start calling his son daddy and doing clean-up duties when his son takes over as man of the house and begins regularly fucking his mom.

And last, but definitely not least, I really, really dig stories where the wife, or even better the wimp hubby’s dominant son pimps him out for cash by making him suck cock for hours several nights a week at the glory holes in an adult bookstore.

Anyone able to direct me to some stories like this—or websites dedicated to these types of stories? Or maybe someone would like to write some??? Or any authors who’d like to work some of this stuff up?

Also would be interested in role-playing some of these scenarios via this website. Any takers?

Let’s talk.

MomDomWannabe

Oh my, this sounds awful tempting. I read a couple of the stories from your signature link and needless to say now I'm a little hot and bothered. I've been reading the stories on this site for a few years now and for the longest time I've been fantasizing about what he would do if one of these oh so sexually creative authors every got their hands on me (I'm sure I'm not the only one that fantasizes about this after reading some of these stories). Full disclosure - I am not single so an in person rendezvous is out of the question, but I am more than open for anything else.

Oh my, this sounds awful tempting. I read a couple of the stories from your signature link and needless to say now I'm a little hot and bothered. I've been reading the stories on this site for a few years now and for the longest time I've been fantasizing about what he would do if one of these oh so sexually creative authors every got their hands on me (I'm sure I'm not the only one that fantasizes about this after reading some of these stories). Full disclosure - I am not single so an in person rendezvous is out of the question, but I am more than open for anything else.

I definitely am not seeking an in person hookup, especially at first. I am more looking for someone to enjoin in erotic exchange. Someone to tempt and seduce and to be tempted and seduced by. Ideally it is someone that can participate in more ways than just PMs here, but I understand we all have constraints and can't throw ourselves into digital dalliances whole heartedly.

My last and final bump of this thread. Already met a few nice people from it but I'm greedy and want to meet more. :)

Fuck it... let's bump this...

Girlfriend of 6 months is in the process of deciding whether or not she wants to be with me and I figure, where there is doubt, why wait for the fire.

A Holiday Weekend... Hot days, warm nights, perfect for some deviant desires, right?

To be fair, I should write more... you know... to entice.

What is perverted and deviant? Those dark paths, those dark fantasies. Sex has an odd relationship with violence. It is abhorrent to even consider it in the real world. Behind closed doors, in the company of consenting adults, suddenly the stomach churning horror of it gives way to pure lust.

Forceful sex, being degraded and humiliated, being forced to perform sexual acts that violate the taboos of our culture, even in fantasy, yet thrill our libidos become the shared secret between the consenting. Shouts of "No!" are part of the dialog in the play.

Lately, I wake up each morning with intense desires. Whether my dreams are taking me on a second pubescent hormone ride, or all my daily life's frustrations are being channeled directly into my libido. Who knows what is behind this intensity.

My god, the thoughts, the perverse imagery, the deviancy spans a full spectrum from mild domination to full scale sexual puppetry with all sorts of fetishes thrown is as my lusts latch onto different images, concepts,and experiences.

It has been a while since I bumped this and was active on the boards. Life, love, stress all have kept me occupied but now... on Christmas Eve of all days, I find myself completely destressed, unentangled in romantic affairs, and time enough to refocus some energy on erotic pursuits. So much writing and playing to catch up on.

Thus the call again for a naughty deviant muse.

Back