The Blank Manual - Most Popular Questions Asked

Bluereign said:
Spankings are covered here too I noticed.

[Voice=Mr. Burns]
Exxxxxxxxceellent.
[/Voice]


Do you intend to update this page frequently?

nice impresson of Mr. Burns! The simpsons are hardcore awesome.


... It will be updated once or twice a month. Dictated by the number of Manual worthy threads that come along :)

ok ok... shuu back to the GB or post on the other thread in this board that phoenix made or PM! lol
 
If you are this thorough during sex, well, I want to have sex with you.
 
BlueSugar said:
awe c'mon you guys. just word of mouth this sticky/thread in lieu of making me turn 30 shades of red !

I think we all know a few good ways to do that now, thanks to this little thread.
 
Thank you , Blue Sugar ! What a great job .

Thank you too , for using some of my threads .. wow
 
wow this is great.....such a help! thx for taking all that time to organize it :)
 
thank you for all the support everyone!
nice quote magicman :)

PS I'm updating it this weekend coming.
PM me if you feel a specific thread is needed and I'll hunt it down and add it to the sticky !!
 
WELL DONE !!!

That took a LOT of work. We really appreciate it. Nicely done.

Did somebody mention spanking?

Don't forget page 6 of the TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK thread. A better combination of orgasm producing stims I haven't found yet.
 
Re: WELL DONE !!!

Mr.G said:
That took a LOT of work. We really appreciate it. Nicely done.

Did somebody mention spanking?

Don't forget page 6 of the TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK thread. A better combination of orgasm producing stims I haven't found yet.

Nope, I've let the BDSM board handle that even though its a cross over into many peoples sex lives :)

thank you for the reminder Mr. G.


AND ATTN: EVERYONE

I'm updating (its long over due) it will get done by tuesday, Suggestions please :) !!
 
what a tremendous thread.

thanks so much for taking the time to put this together...i was going to ask a question about lasting longer in bed, but thought maybe i should check here first, and im glad i did....there is enough advice on subjects in here to keep me reading for weeks!
 
hello ya'll I've been updating here and there, its difficult to find new thread topics that aren't in here. If you've seen one that needs to be added, feel free to tell me - there is going to be a big edit coming up this weekend. But since this is by us for us, I crave input.

thankies!

you can PM me or add it here, just don't forget to add who the thread starter was.
 
Such awesome work, Jackie lol - if you haven't masturbated to half of this yet I wouldn't believe you :p
 
WickedEyes said:
Such awesome work, Jackie lol - if you haven't masturbated to half of this yet I wouldn't believe you :p

try getting through my sticky in the GLBT then ;)

Personally I like how Lit has turned anyones kitchen or hardware store into the ultimate place of kink.
 
This is the most helpful thread I've seen! A treasure trove of well-organized and impressively informative stuff. I'm still stumbling around and it answered questions I didn't even know I had. And I'm just beginning to scratch the surface. Thanks so much for the high quality and the hard work.
 
this is a wonderful very informative thread..............TY.....how can I book mark it or subcribe to it?
 
Brinnie said:
Rule #1:
Don't Be Mean!


this isn't a collection of rules, it is a collection of helpful info that we have gathered and shared through the years :)
 
BlueSugar said:
this isn't a collection of rules, it is a collection of helpful info that we have gathered and shared through the years :)

Rule #2:
Don't Be Peticular!
 
Back
Top