Mom, son and girlfriend threesome story

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Posts
188
Literotica.com has some good mom, son and girlfriend/wife threesome stories. But not nearly enough!
Colleen Brennan was an actress during the golden age of porn. *She played the incestuous mother in Taboo V.. She was a red headed freckled beauty. Colleen had a clear zest for scenes with another female. Colleen could come off like a wholesome all-American suburban mom serving up apple pie and then come on as a horny bitch driven to find either cock or another pussy by her need for sexual satisfaction **
I imagine a story in which mom is a lot like Colleen. She has a sexual relationship with her college student son. The son meets a girl at school with whom he also starts up a relationship. The girl is petite, has long hair and great big expressve eyes. The son decides he wants to marry her. But he doesn't want to give up sex with mom. What to do? Uh duh! Mom is open to a threesome with another woman. The girl is innocent, but willing to explore different things. *In the course of their relationship, the son has found out that his girl is not opposed to a threesome. *The girl has met mom. Carefully, over a period of time, the son finds out that his girl finds his mom attractive and she even admits she wouldn't mind having sex with "someone like your mother." She has no idea about the sexual relationship between her fiancée and his mother. The son tells his girl that he found a sexy older woman with whom they can have a threesome. The girl comes over to her boyfriend's apartment in anticipation of the sex. She is surprised to find mom Colleen visiting and hopes she leaves before the "sexy older woman" arrives. The girl has only known Colleen's "mom" side. She hasn't quite realized yet that mom is the "sexy older woman" for the planned threesome. Now, mom, in a *naughty tone unfamiliar to the girl, says to her son, "So are we going to fuck the daylights out of this sweet little bitch of yours or what?" Turning to the girl, mom says, "Honey, mama's magic tongue is going to make you come like you have never come before."
In the sex that follows, in one part, the son is fucking his mom doggy style while mom's head is bobbing up and down between the girl's legs. The girl's hands are on mom's head as she thrashes under her attentions.*
The son marries the girl. The son enjoys the sex he has with her. He also has sex with mom regularly. Mom and wife have enthusiastic 69 sessions with each other. Every once in awhile, son, wife and mom enjoy threesomes. They seem just to be the typical family down the street.
After a while, wifey looks forward to a visit by her own hottie mom, whom she hopes to surprise and seduce with the girl-girl sex skills she acquired with mom-in-law Colleen. **
** * * **
 
I had an idea for a story

Hi. I'm Johnny in Texas. I was reading your profile & I like how you think. I too, love mom/son sex stories. I had an idea for a story involving a group of suburban soccer moms who decide to put on a wet t-shirt contest for their horny teen sons. You can find the thread in the story ideas section under my screen name of hyde69. I tell how the story should begin. Would you be willing to write a story based on my idea? Send me a private message & let me know if you like my idea.
 
How I think

Maybe "Slutty Soccer Moms Surprise," by Ahabscribe, would suit you. As for how I think, I give credit or blame to the adult paperback novels of the early 1970s. I used to, ahem, borrow the ones belonging to family members. It has been a long strange trip ever since. Especially with the incest fetish! In some alternative universe, I am in a family of incestuous bi-sexual older women and I am the only male at their orgies and I am good with that. On the other hand, I find older male relative/younger female relative stories creepy because of real world sicko stuff. I know, I know. A guy who fantasizes about having orgies with imaginary mom, aunties, older sisters and female cousins has got a lot of nerve talking about what is creepy and sicko. But there you have it.
Does anyone know if Beeline books are still being published? I suspect the sex fiction of comparable quality now available on the Internet at sites like literotica.com put them out of business. But if I ever stumbled across a boxful of old adult paperbacks, it sure would be a pleasurable trip back in time! On the other hand, the one hander sex "letter" digests that popped up in the 1980s are less satisfying sucessors to the adult paperback novels. Interesting though how " family" titles have become the most prolific of the lot.
 
After a while, wifey looks forward to a visit by her own hottie mom, whom she hopes to surprise and seduce with the girl-girl sex skills she acquired with mom-in-law Colleen. **
** * * **

Or...
Girl invites her mom over for dinner. As they're finishing up dinner, her new husband says to her mom, "I hope it's true what they say, that daughers grow up to look like their mothers. I can't wait until she looks as sexy as you. Any chance you could give me a sample of how good she'll be in bed?"

Before her mom can reply, the daughter blurts out, "I think that would be a great idea! I'll even join in on the fun."

Dammit Paul and Hyde. You've got me all worked up. I wish John was around. No, not my son. A young man whom I trade services with. He mows my yard. I fuck the hell out of him. :D

Jenny
 
oh the barter system....


Or...
Girl invites her mom over for dinner. As they're finishing up dinner, her new husband says to her mom, "I hope it's true what they say, that daughers grow up to look like their mothers. I can't wait until she looks as sexy as you. Any chance you could give me a sample of how good she'll be in bed?"

Before her mom can reply, the daughter blurts out, "I think that would be a great idea! I'll even join in on the fun."

Dammit Paul and Hyde. You've got me all worked up. I wish John was around. No, not my son. A young man whom I trade services with. He mows my yard. I fuck the hell out of him. :D

Jenny
 
Last edited:
Colleen, Kay Parker, Honey Wilder, & Tantla Ray were some Hot moms back in the early 80's
 
Dang, Paul.
Too bad you don't have PMs turned on...
Jenny
 
Back
Top