Steamy London 1878

BBW Fan

Yes We Cam
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Posts
2,627
This is my first attempt at writting/role playing a steampunk story. I'd love for you to join in the development and enjoy the ride as I have no idea where this story will go. If you have any ooc comments or want to join in the play, please PM me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marvin Gradsberry, known to his friends as Marv, stood on the cobblestone street as dusk descended on London and the cool breeze buffered against his body. It brought a slight chill with the moist, thick fog. He watched as The Grypon, one of the most popular airships, lowered itself weightlessly against the infamous skyline. Even though Big Ben was in clear view, Marv still felt the need to consult his gold pocket watch. The Grypon was right on time. With a snap, Marv closed the watch and returned it to his suit jacket pocket.

Mr Gradsberry was a professional. He was very articulate and proper in his business dealings. He was mature beyond his years that numbered 27. This evening, as usual, he was dressed in a dark suit, scarf and a fadora. He was a rather handsome man - tall, thin and clean shaven - but single. A man like him made little time to romance the ladies. His love was for his work and that filled his pocket with coin. Through various contacts and some not-so-ethical dealings, he found himself as an influential chairperson in the English Aircraft Travel Agency. Marvin Gradsberry looked the part.

Mr Gradsberry seemed satisfied with the arrival of The Gryphon and a slight smile crossed his lips. He adjusted the fadora on his head before turning on his heels to head further down the darken street.
 
The first passenger to debark from the Grypon was a little above middling height, broad across the shoulders but slender of waist and hips. This was disguised somewhat by his greatcoat, and the high hat he wore made him seem taller. The brisk breeze turned his pale complexion pinkish, and his blond bangs tried to escape from the edges of his hat. He was glad he had his gloves on.

The trip to Frankfurt had been pointless. The manuscript he had been offered was a fake, and he was a bit insulted that the would-be sellers thought that he would fall for their fraud. They were now awaiting trial, and he had given his deposition against them; he need not return for any further testimony.

Parliament was still in session for another six days. and he had missed nearly a week. As a new member, he should not be so derelict, even though his reellection was assured, coming from the same rotten borough which had returned his late father to office eleven times. He was a fool to have gone to Frankfurt, even given what was supposedly on offer.

Taking a few steps forward, young Soames Brandon looked around. She was supposed to be meeting him here, and Soames was curious to meet her for the first time.
 
She saw him from across the station and recongized him immediately. She kept her excitement and anticipation hidden beneath her professional poise. She approached him with grace and slight speed in her step.

Her youthful countenance hid her age and experience and it was difficult to determine her age. She wore a black cuirasse bodice over a white blouse and a black, ankle length skirt that hung tight to her form. Her hair was pinned up in a bun with a few curly locks hanging about her face like loose ends of a ribbon. A small black feathered hat rested askew upon her head.

Her fashion and the way she carried herself spoke of a professional. She could have been a chairperson, a librarian, or even a school marm. Few would know of her true occupation, and yet her reputation preceded her in select circles. Her mystery, privacy, and anonymity were appreciated by her high-class clientele.

She extended a dainty hand toward the man once she was in reach. "Good evening, Mr Brandon," she said politely with a hint of an American accent. Her lips were the color of raspberries and her eyes were outlined in thick, black mascara. These were an intriguingly pleasant contrast to her pale skin. "I'm Elissa."

Elissa was the only name that anyone really knew. Some even wondered if this was her real name. To distiguish her from others with the same name, some took to calling her The Courtesan Elissa.
 
Miss Charlotte Glanville was the second heir under her father, Col. Fitzwilliam Glanville, and grand daughter of the Viscount Glanville. The esteemed Viscount owned the Glanville-Starbridge fleet of mechant ships and two large estates respectively. Charlotte intended to be prepared to make significant changes when the fleet became hers. She'd no sooner marry and hand her fortune over than cut off her own foot. She loved her father and grandfather, but she knew they would one day leave her and when they did, she would be ready. They refused her eager attempts at discussing the importance of embracing new technology. They continued to hold fast to their old ideas and their old ships.

A lady of her fortune and class did not do business and she certainly did not request to take meetings with strange men and then meet them at the shipping yard no less. If she didn't have a care for her father's nerves, she'd go about her business in spite of society's qualms. As it was, she sent her chamber maid, Elise, to meet with various contacts and collect information for her. Elise was the only one she trusted with her plans. They grew up together, discovered everything about life that they knew together and Elise was unwaveringly loyal. She loved Charlotte more than could be explained or admitted aloud. Taking meetings in her stead was a way to really please Charlotte in an acceptable way. Besides, it was fun and exciting. She had met many interesting people along the way and got to wear such fancy things.

She had given herself an alias and Charlotte agreed. Elissa was bolder than Elise, she was more coy and she definitely had more fun. She had garnered a reputation for herself and a few of Charlotte's contacts had taken a keen interest in her. She was developing plans of prosperity of her own.
 
She extended a dainty hand toward the man once she was in reach. "Good evening, Mr Brandon," she said politely with a hint of an American accent. Her lips were the color of raspberries and her eyes were outlined in thick, black mascara. These were an intriguingly pleasant contrast to her pale skin. "I'm Elissa."

***
(new material)

"Good evening, Elissa," Soames replied, taking her hand and lifting it to his lips, where he briefly kissed the back of her hand rather than merely pretending to do so. "I am glad to meet you at last. I should warn you, however, that I have had an extremely disagreeable trip and have been in foul spirits for a matter of days now. So I am particularly hoping that you will help me to restore some good spirits to my outlook tonight."

Turning to stand along side her, the gentleman offered her his arm. "We can go to my home, to my club, or to a hotel, or anyplace else of your choosing, but let's get there quickly. I am avid to experience your storied skills at first hand. My bank tells me that the agreed-upon amount has already been withdrawn from my account, so I trust that it has already found its way into your own?"

The area was not all that well lit. He was very tempted just to take her here and now, but while rumor claimed that she liked that sort of thing, Soames was not sure that he could trust those tales. A woman like this fired the imagination.
 
Elissa smiled. As she took his arm, she kissed his cheek sweetly. It would seem to the unknowing din that they were just close friends or maybe in relatives. She showed no indication that they we engaged in a much more sensual arrangement.

"I was unaware that you had a club, Mr Brandon." She seemed impressed by that piece of information. "Perhaps a drink will help you relax from your travels. Of course, I am here for your pleasure."
 
"If you would like a drink, that would be fine," returned Soames, smiling at the intimacy of her kiss. "They were keeping us well oiled aboard the airship. But to be honest what will really make me relax is the pleasure you speak of. Now, I'm merely a member of a club, not the owner. But if that is your pleasure, we can go there."

He raised his free hand to hail a cab. Women were not permitted in the clubroom, but it was by no means unknown for members to entertain women in their private rooms there. Indeed, very often that was the main reason some of the members went to their clubs.

"I was surprised to find your message waiting for me when I boarded the Grypon," the young parliamentarian remarked. "Not many people even knew about my trip to the Germanies. And I had been trying to arrange for an appointment with you for nearly a month, as well. So I wonder what happened to move me up on your list? Or was I always at just this point?"
 
"We have a mutual friend," she answered, "Ms Charlott Glansville. She wanted to ensure that you had a plesant welcome back to London. She is like a sister to me and I'd do anything for her. Of course, I believe that I will enjoy this particular request." Elissa faced Soames with a smile and placed a single finger to his lips as if to silence him, although he was not currently speaking. "Enough talk of her for now. Tonight is about us."

A horseless carriage pulled up near them. It was a newer form of transportation that was a marvel to many. This automobile was the typical black color and well polished. The artificial lighting around the station was reflected from the surfaces. It was an enlongated vehicle with two steam engines placed in the front. The driver's seat was positioned directly behind the hood and an enclosed cabin was reserved for the passangers.

The driver quickly dismounted and opened the door to the passenger cabin. The interior consisted of two bench seats, covered in red leather, that faced each other. The driver offered a hand to the lady to help her into the cabin.

"You are in luck tonight," Elissa said to the driver. "Find some secluded streets for us and drive around for awhile. I will make it worth your while." She then turned to Soames with a wicked grin. "I do like the movement of these machines, don't you?" She then boarded the carriage with the assistance of the driver.
 
While Soames arched an eyebrow at the mention of Charlott Glansville, followed quickly by a slow smile, he said nothing after she put her finger to his lips. Instead, he allowed Elissa to speak to the carriage driver, and followed her within the passenger compartment.

If she didn't want him to speak, at least for the moment, that was acceptable. Even as the driver was closing the door, Soames' mouth had gone to her throat, just above the white lace of her blouse, breathing warmly on her flesh, pressing closed lips to her skin. One hand had found her skirt, and was starting to draw it up.

Oh, he was more than ready for her. And was very glad that they would not need to wait to arrive anywhere.
 
Elissa was slightly startled by his agression but pleasantly so. She gave a quiet, feminine laugh. "My dear, Mr Brandon, what kind of girl do you think I am?" she joked. He obviously knew exactly what kind of girl she truely was.

She threw her head back, giving him full access to her neck and exposed chest. She removed her hat and took her hair from its bun and tossed her locks a bit. Her hair, the color of cherry wood, fell to her shoulders. It held more of a reddish hue in the limited light. She was a very beautiful lady made even more desirable as she gave into his carnal cravings.

She reclined against the far door and her legs parted at Soames' touch. Her breathing became labored with anticipation. Her body begged her to be free of the constricting clothing that held her captive, but she was not here for her own pleasure. She was at Soames' mercy. He seemed to be the type of man to enjoy that. She would let him take her now if he wanted. Later she would show him how talented she really was. The night was young.
 
Elissa had forgone pantaloons under the muslin so that his access would be easy and this man wasted no time. As Soames unbuttoned his trousers, Elissa selected one of her favorite fantasies to make herself more ready for him. This fantasy involved Charlotte as many did.

Elise had come to be the young Lady of the Manor's chamber maid at age eleven after both of their mother's had died within weeks of each other from ague. Even then she thought Charlotte was beautiful and intriguing. At age thirteen she convinced Charlotte to practice kissing together so they wouldn't fumble about like codfish when the gents tried it. Charlotte had giggled and agreed but obviously wasn't taken with Elise in the same way. Now fully grown, Elise often fantasized about kissing Charlotte the woman.

Soames gripped Elissa by the hips and firmly pulled her to a straddling position on his lap. As she helped hip lift her skirt and muslin high to her waist, she kissed his mouth and thought of her Lady.
 
The driver couldn't help but smile, hearing the commotion behind him. It was not the first time that he had driven the beautiful Elissa, and he prayed that it would not be the last. He knew that someone of his class would never have the fortune to be with her, but that did not hinder him from his fantasies.

Many times he had dreamed about pulling the vehicle to the side of the road and climbing into the cabin to join Elissa and her partner. He could only imagine how the tender flesh of her breasts would feel in his firm grasps. He wondered at the size of her stimulated nipples. Oh, how her sweat would bead on her fair skin! His mind drifted into the thoughts of erotic fantasy and his mouth watered with the thoughts of how her juices would taste on his tongue.

He quickly brought his thoughts back to reality. He was, after all, driving the machine. He had to concentrate on the task at hand. He drove away from the station and onto some unpaved roads through the nearby woods.

No one would know, save the three of them, if he were to stop the carriage here. No, he mustn't. It would not be proper. Still, Elissa wasn't exactly a proper lady, was she?

The driver resolved that he would stay as the driver and dream his dreams privately. Elissa would never know how much he lusted after her.
 
Soames gripped Elissa by the hips and firmly pulled her to a straddling position on his lap. As she helped hip lift her skirt and muslin high to her waist, she kissed his mouth and thought of her Lady.
***

The young man muttered a pair of sentences in classical Latin, wondering to himself whether or not Elissa spoke Latin and would understand his words. Even if she did, or course, she would probably have no idea what he was saying might signify. Soames himself did not really know whether or not his prayer was effective, but he did know that he had never acquired a sexually transmitted disease, despite having fucked at least a hundred women, many of them prostitutes or at least promiscuous, nor had he ever made any woman pregnant. Also, despite such extremes of sexual excitement as he felt now, he never ejaculated before he wanted to do so.

As he did this, he pressed the front of his engorged cock against the bare flesh of her abdomen, and humped twice up and down. His hands found her rump and grasped it, and pulled her the more tightly against him. His lips found her neck and began to kiss her there.

"Yes," whispered, and shifted his hands back to her waist again. He lifted her up with both hands and told her, "Now, guide me into your cunt, Elissa. Fuck me."
 
Elissa backs away from his kisses and slaps him across the face with an open palm. "You shouldn't speak to a lady that way."

She reaches down and firmly grasps his genitles and leans in closer to him, pressing him against the leather seat. She whispers breathlessly in his ear, "Good thing I'm no lady." She slaps him one more time for the fun of it with her free hand. She then grabs him by the back of the head and buries his face in her breasts.

She remembered her Lady. Oh, how Charolett could please her breasts with her mouth.. or even a touch! Charolett was a great lover. She knew the words to say that made Elissa melt. The art of seduction was something Charolett created. Elissa was certain of that. Elissa knew that she could only toy with the idea with playthings such as the man beneath her. This Mr Brandon would not stand a chance with Elissa's Lady.

Elissa pushed Soames back against the seat once again. "You really want to be fucked, Mr Brandon? You want me to ride you hard? I can. I can ride you hard, Sir. I can fulfill your wishes. I can make your dreams come true. You think you can handle me, Mr Brandon?"
 
"I can handle you, all right, cunt," Soames returned, darkly. One hand reached out and took hold of Elissa's hair, and pulled it tight, twisting it. He then pulled back on her head, turning it sharply to one side.

"If you find pleasure in slapping me, go right ahead. But do not mark me in any way, and do not expect gentle treatment from me unless I have the same from you. If you thought me to be looking for a dominatrix, you were mistaken. You have, however, accepted money from me, and I expect satisfaction. And remember your manners, _cunt_, when you are addressing your betters. Now mount me, or stop wasting my time."
 
"How easily I forget myself sir." Her head was still pulled firmly to the side as she reached to gently grab hold of his cock. "I am at your mercy." His grip on her hair loosened and she was able to straighten her neck but kept her eyes low. She stroked him a couple of times before lifting herself to her knees enough to guide him inside of her.

"That's it." He whispered hoarsely.

She rode him gently with her arms to her sides. He had made it clear that he did not like dominant behaviour, she would not presume to control the situation further. Soames reacted to her gentleness quickly. His hands searched under the skirts until he found her bare buttocks. He gripped her in each of his hands firmly and quickened her rythm while flexing his hips the small amout he was able to help her.

"Open your blouse." He ordered as they bucked together. Her fingers hurriedly let open her blouse and bodice. The muslin was low on her chest and she was able to pull her ample breasts through the neck of it.
 
The nearly instant change in her attitude did wonders for Soames' disposition, but the sensation of her lovely warm interior did even more in that department. For a moment, nothing else in the world mattered, just her wonderfully soft and enveloping self.

"That's it," he muttered hoarsely, his eyes half-lidded for a moment as he let go of his grip on her hair. Instead of pulling on it, one hand began running his fingers through the hair, and the other one stroked the side of her head slowly, then moved to her shoulder, where he used it to pull her slightly closer to him even as the horseless carriage hit a small jolt on the cobblestone streets of the city. Involuntarilly, both of them lurched closer together.

Soames' hands moved down the sides of her bare arms, trailing fingertips as they went. He loved the touch of her skin. This had been a wise expenditure after all. Somehow, Elissa must have had the wrong idea about what he had wanted.

Rocking up into her as much as he could in this position, he somewhat impatiently gathered up the material of her skirt, as he had meant to do in the first place. He was eager to feel her rump, to gain enough purchase down there to add a little more force to their striving.

"Open your blouse," he managed to say; talking required more concentration than he wanted to apply away from enjoying the sex right now. If Elissa had not responded so well to his orders, once he gave them to her, he might have torn it open, but he had promised to be as gentle as she would, and he was going to keep that pledge. Soames Brandon tried to be an honorable man, and for the most part he succeeded.

Even as she was pulling her blouse open for his inspection, Soames felt a quickening near his prostate and a slight sensation in his balls. He was not on the verge of his climax yet, but he was close. Once again, he murmured a Latin phrase, and then he could relax for a moment; he hoped to hold off until Elissa, too, had cum, or at least until she pretended to do so. She was, he was sure, far too professional for him to be able to know if she was faking it.
 
Soames watched her breasts bounce close to his face for several seconds before burying his face in them with a slight growl. He ate at each of her nipples hungrily and the saliva he left behind caught the moving air their bodies created. Elissa tilted her head back and bit down on her bottom lip. She was going to cum. Soames watched her reaction it became his undoing. They both quickened their rocking, she quickening her breathe and he holding his. They came together, both moaning wildly.
 
"Stay where you are, and I'll try to stay hard enough to keep you impaled," Soames told Elissa. "I definitely want to fuck you again."

He pounded on the partition, calling out loudly, "Driver! Find a secluded spot with some nice grass, and pull over."

Then, he put his hands on both sides of Elissa's head, and pulled her into a long kiss.
 
The driver had heard the commotion behind him. Damn, that thin partician that sepearted him from his fantasies. How he longed to be with a woman of Elissa's talen! How he wanted to fuck her as he had only heard so many do just behind him!

He was lost in his fantasies when the order came. He jumped, startled to be addressed. He cleared his throat and answered with, "Yes, sir."

Only a few yards ahead of them was a clearing. The grass was lush this time of year and it was surrounded by trees. It was secluded enough and now vailed in the darkness of the evening. He knew this would be suitable for their activities.

The driver couldn't help but wonder if he would be able to see them in the field, or even if he should watch. He wanted to, but he knew it would be unprofessional.

He pulled the carriage to the side of the road, and hesitated for only a moment to gather his thoughts. He then dismounted so that he could open the door for the couple.
 
Soames reluctantly lifted Elissa up and off of him, and set her down next to him on the seat. Not bothering to close up the front of his trousers, he opened the door and peered outside, mere seconds before the driver would have pulled it open himself.

He surveyed the area chosen. "You have done well," he said quietly, pulling a five pound note from a pocket and handing it to the man. "When you have finished your duties for us tonight, buy yourself a woman. However, while we are here, while you are welcome to look, you must not touch. You must not touch us, that is; you can touch yourself, but keep track of the horse, and make sure that no one else approaches without warning us."

Then Soames stepped out of the horseless carriage, revealling the nearly naked Elissa to the driver for the first time.
 
The driver nodded to Soames as he took the payment. "Yes, Sir," he answered his request. He was delighted to be offered the opportunity to watch. He had never been granted that before.

There was a brief moment when he considered correcting the man about the "horses" comment. He was proud of the steam engine and the fact that there were no horses. He quickly reconsidered as it was not his place and this man seemed to be the type that would take offense at such a correction.

Once the beautiful Elissa was revealed, he gazed on her with lustful eyes. He had only fantasized about such a scene, and now it had become a reality before his eyes. He could feel the bulging in his pants grow, almost painfully. He knew it was something he would never have, but it was so close. It was a pleasant torture.

He did not know how long he stared at this vision, but he felt that it may have been too long. He quickly turned back to Soames and repeated, "Yes, Sir," as he forgot that he had said it the first time. He then returned to the drivers seat.
 
Elissa waited for Soames to reach for her. She'd paly submissive for the rest of their evening together and not excite his anger again. As soon as the driver mounted his seat, Soames extended a hand to Elissa, "My lady." He said in deep breathy voice. She took his hand and scooted to the open door where he cupped his hands around either side of her waist and helped her down to the ground. As she slid down his front, he inhaled the scent of her. She smelled like honey and cinnamon and sex. It was all he needed to resume his half gone erection.

Without a word and with one hand holding tight to her wrist, he turned and walked toward a small, grassy clearing thirty or so paces from the carriage. A large alder marked the end of the small clearing and Soames stopped in front of it. Elissa stood out of breath and watched as Soames turned and leaned his back against the tree, her breasts still spilling out over her loosened bodice. Soames pulled her to him then and kissed her on the mouth gently before speaking, "On your knees now Lovely. Yeah?" She nodded and he kissed her again before she sank to her knees in front of him.
 
"I do enjoy seeing you in that position," the young aristocrat remarked, debonair despite the other circumstances. Leaning back against the broad base of the tall alder, Soames seemed perfectly at home here despite the civilized cut of his clothes and the stylish cut of his hair. It would overstate matters to say that he was in his element, but neither was he an alien traveller amid the splendors of nature. He fit, he belonged here.

Extending one finger forward, he beckoned Elissa to close the distance between them. "Come forward, sweet girl. Bring me back up to full erection with your mouth. But do not make me cum that way."

His cock already stuck up out of his trousers, canting at an angle, the veins visible in the pale moonlight.
 
Back
Top