Rhapsody's photos

imrhapsody

Curves by the mile.
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Posts
2,536
I have been gone a long while. I want to start a new place to show my work. I have improved a lot in the years since I have visited. Enjoy and please feel free to add your photos too.
 
tumblr_mp30l5FxQK1sow60jo1_1280.jpg
 
A glorious echo

Thank you for returning to us with your palette of talent and scintillating but oh so effective simplicity.
Like the clown that I am, I've lost my folder of your earlier work (The parasols and balloons for example) and hope that you will find time to re post them here for the enjoyment of us all.

Foxy:kiss:
 
Thank you all so much. I was a little worried about coming back, but I see there was nothing to be worried about.

Foxy, you had a folder of my work? That is such a complement.
 
I was looking through trying to pick a favorite. I like them all. you are very talented and have a keen sense for a a great shot. Nice.
Thanks for sharing.
 
Oh come on, why is it nice? Feedback from you is something I always want!

I'll give feedback when my brain is working :) It has been a long day, and I just jumped on here quickly before heading to bed and saw you posting :)
 
1- Sunflower & Bee - Excellent use of composition. The subject is the bee, but the composition of the flower draws your eye through the rest of the photo.

2- Netted kitty - You should reveal the pussy more ;) Seriously though, it's cute and well captured, but does nothing for me on an emotional level.

3- Harbor - I would probably lighten the boats a bit, and adjust the hue of the water to make it a touch punchier. The eye has nowhere specific to go here.

4- Nice car!

5- Butterfly - Great capture, strong composition and good use of depth of field.

6- Hula-hoop - Fantastic action shot. Well composed, and loving the vingette.

7- Tipping yacht - I really like this one. The yacht is the focus, and it draws the eyes through the frame. Good leading line. I'd brighten the girls in the bottom corner a touch... but then, I just want to see boobs clearer :p

8- Foggy trees - Amazing capture, and definitely my favourite of the bunch. Strong use of rule of thirds. Good job capturing the fog/smoke!

9- Doggie - Good composition, and lovely dog portrait. Something seems off with the left eye though, looks extremely pixelated.

10- Balloon - Excellent composition, the balloon acts as a leading line to have you examine the rest of the photo. I like the negative space here.

11- Terminal - Wonderful use of long exposure. Nailed the composition. Love the B&W. Well done!

12- Beach goer - I would probably have framed the person further to the left of the image, to have them "looking into the frame". I don't agree with the centered composition here. My opinion only there, there's always a time to break the rules.

Overall, I very much enjoyed the photos. You've gotten very good!
 
Back
Top