It started as Revenge

justmethatswho

wannabee badgirl
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Posts
4,095
Brittany Callahan
Age 46
Brunette, with the help of coloring
About 5'8" slim fit, firm body, small breasts.
Married 23 years

I had thought I was in a happy marriage ignoring the signs. Signs dating back years. Thomas my husband, how shall I say this was, well, the idea hurts, that he was well. Oh, well I guess I am not alone in that he was unfaithful to me. If I review I doubt the time I found out was his first, heck, recalling when we met, I stole him from his current girlfriend.

Still the thought hurts, that another woman was with him. I am so upset, I just want to ...... Well make her feel my pain .... take it out on her.

Why had I lost him, I was an attractive woman, in spite of my age. I was not old, yet we had two kids in college and one married last fall. I was fit, I worked out, my trainer admired my body. I should let him see more, but that would be so easy, to say to Thomas I was fucking my trainer, how cliche.

I was patient,, hiring a private investigator, it had not took him long to discover Thomas' affair. We met to discuss the issue at hand. He confirmed that all indications were he was having an affir, I should have teared up but at this point I had cried too many tears for him. I wanted to let him know I knew, but not in the typical way. I wanted to treat him as I was treated.

I still remember, the Private eye asking if I was sure if I wanted to see the photoes. "What did I pay you for?" I questioned as my mind raced at who it was, was there only one. Maybe the divorced bitch at the country club that slept with any live body, or that hardbodied, tennis pro, maybe his secretary at work, or some coworker.

He slid the picture, showing Thomas from the back as she kissed him, who was it I wondered. She was young enough to be a friend of oour daughters, but I did not recognize her.
 
Esmeralda Primilla
Age 22
Jet black hair tied in a ponytail
5'5" athletically toned body, flat tummy, E-cup breasts

Esmeralda couldn't have been happier. Though he was old enough to be her father, Mr. Callahan was everything she could ever want in a man - handsome, rugged, strong, mature, and a gentleman. It also helped he had the biggest dick she'd ever seen. It was love at first sight - or lust, rather. All thier dates ended with sex. Sometimes they didn't even wait until they were at her place, but would instead start kissing and fondling each other in the car or a restroom. It was thrilling and exciting. Esmeralda knew Mr. Callahan was married and had a daughter her age, but she wasn't concerned. All that mattered was that she was having the time of her life. Besides, his old lady was none the wiser, he said. Esmeralda pictured a fat old house wife, worn and spent, with scarcely a spark of life and passion left in her. Esmeralda was more than happy to provide those things for her lover.

Today, he planned to meet her at a fancy club. From there, he'd whisk her away to a quaint motel on the edge of town where they'd spend two nights making love. He'd told his wife he'd be on a business trip. She wouldn't be the wiser. Esmeralda was giddy with excitement as she prepared herself for her date.
 
Brittany decided rather than confront him, she would wait and have her private eye dig up more dirt. In particular the girl, he had had already discovered her name and where she worked out, joining the club. Her husband was all to happy to pay the fees.

Over time she wondered why her. She thought there sex life was great, all she could recall is she had disagreed wit a few of his kinks. Brittany became more and more obsessed, with her revenge, but how she had a plan, but at the moment was unsure she could pull it off.

Thomas was suppose to be out of town an business, a naive call to his secretary informed her that was not true. Even so last night the two had sex, Brittany had opened up, telling him she was willing to please him more, though he seemed to lack the interest. He was a good lover, but a cheater.

She pondered the possibilities how to ruin Ms Primilla's life as she obsessed over the photos of the young slut and her husband.
 
"You know, I think I like it better this way," Esmeralda said over the phone. As usual, she was speaking to her kid brother, who was a senior in high school. "There's no strings attached, and we can walk away at any time. Besides, it's rather adventurous to go sneaking around making illicit love to each other."

"I don't know, Esme," her brother replied. "I know Mom and Dad wouldn't approve, and I personally don't have a good feeling about this."

"Oh, stop being a baby! You've just been too sheltered. Listen: when you come visit this summer, Big Sister's going to show you a great time! I got some girl friends who're dying to meet a hot little stud like you. You'll never look at another high school slut the same way again."

"You flatter me, sis. Do I get to meet Mr. Wonder Man?"

"Hell no! You're my kid brother!"

"Well still, be careful. You're a pretty girl, Esme, and I don't want to see you with claw marks all over your face from a vengeful wife."

"I'll be okay. Promise. I love you."

"Love you too."

"Bye."

Esmeralda clicked off her phone and tucked it in the cup of her bra. It was a tight fit, as her breast was practically overflowing from the cup. Her tits were just so big. Mr. Callahan loved to spend time just massaging them and squeezing them, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples.

She was dressed in very provocative club clothing: tight blue leggings, a purple skirt, a midriff-baring red shirt with a plunging neckline to show off her massive heaving cleavage, and a denim coat. On her feet were a pair of 3" stiletto heels. Esmeralda liked to show off her body for her lover, as she knew doing so drove him wild. That meant more foreplay that started earlier, and the special sight of his pants bulging from his erection. It thrilled her.

Pausing to tie her hair with a bright red ribbon into her signature ponytail, Esmeralda hurried out the door of her apartment. She'd timed her departure just right so she could meet the cab down by the curb. She didn't expect to be driving anywhere any time soon, certainly not when she would soon be whisked away by her lover in a few hours.
 
"Oh Thomas, do you have to go this weekend, you work enough during the week." Brittany spoke to her husband on the phone. She was fully aware that his trip did not involve business. "Yes I know, you know I understand it would just be nice to spend a weekend with you."

"Britt you know I have little choice, this client is demanding besides you know I need to work for the things you like" Thomas added.

"Yes I fully understand ... but still I will miss you honey ... have a nice trip and call me when you arrive ... Love You Dear." She added, playing his game being the naive wife. How many times had he done business trip slike this.

She did understand economics, she was well aware, of thier finances, though if he would think with his head he may notice that the bank accounts had enough money to float the expenses but not much more as she had transferred money to her own accounts. It was part of her plan, she would not be caught without.

She set the pictures of the young lover down, but not before crumpling one of the sweet girl with her cute smile. "Fucking dick I knew he loved breasty bimbos" She scoffed. She then picked up the travel itinerny, Thomas would not be coming home today, she knew he would leave straight from work.
 
Esmeralda arrived at the club early. She slipped inside and found a seat at the bar. She ordered herself a glass of wine, and reclined against the counter. Mr. Callahan said he'd be in at six. It was four, right now. Esmeralda could have waited until later to come in, but she liked coming in early. It gave her a chance to see and be seen. If for some reason Mr. Callahan had to break off thier relationship, she wanted to scope out a place she could go to find a replacement. That was all part of their agreement, when they consummated their affair for the first time. She crossed her legs seductively and casually sipped at her beverage, watching for her lover and smiling at those individuals (male and female) who eyed her beauty.
 
Brittany received a text from her private eye, telling her the girl was at a club not far from her home, she knew that Thomas had to work until about 6 tonight.

She had to see this girl in person, stillnot quite sure what she would do, maybe sit there and say nothing, maybe call her out, still undecided, as she selected a dress. The dress a blue strapless, she had worn to a dance at the country club. The dress was short to accent her long legs, hugging her figure. She laughed to herself, knowing that Thomas did not know how lucky he was to have such a wonderful looking wife.

Her mind raced s she drove, arriving at the club just before 5. It was not her type of place, though at this earlly hour, the crowd was small. She touched her makeup, thinking to herself, maybe she would not go home this evening alone.

....

She smiled as she entered, quickly spotting her. She turned away to hide her anger, before settling at the bar in a seat she could see the young lady. She was attractive, though her breasts were big. Brittany wondered what Thomas saw in her, beyond her big tits.

She sipped a martini, as the bartender apprached her, she ordered another, but not before ordering a drink for the girl. "Yes her, she looks lonely sitting all alone there." Brittany smiled as she decided which revenge she would seek.
 
Esmeralda was surprised when the bartender passed her a martini.

"From the woman in the blue dress," she said to Esmeralda. Esmeralda scanned the bar until she found her admirer, a tall, pretty brunette in a strapless blue dress conformed to her body. The woman was sleek and thin, with tiny boobs compared to Esmeralda's massive tits. But her willowy figure was toned and strong. The woman looked cool and mature. She looked quite attractive. Esmeralda decided a little harmless flirting would be fun. After all, there were no strings attached to her relationship with Mr. Callahan, and this woman was so beautiful and alluring. Esmeralda had long played both sides of the field. She slid off the stool and strutted up to the other woman, sucking in her stomach and puffing her tits to their full size.

"Hi," she chirped amicably. "Thank you for the drink. That was very nice of you."
 
Brittany smiled as the girl looked her way, though did not linger. She saw her begin to get up and looked away, appearing unconcerned..

She heard her words, her voice so young, sounding like so many of her daughters friends on the phone. Could this really be true. It had to be.

"Yes, you are welcome, you looked lonely in over their, besides with all thes old men vultures." Brittany waived her martini about. "By the way I am Brittany."

She made no effort to hide who she was. She doubted the young naive girl had a clue, that it was her husband she was fucking. Brittany called the bartender to order another drink, this time ordering only for herself, before looking to the young girl. "Would you like another?"
 
"It's nice to meet you, Brittany," smiled Esmeralda sweetly. "My name is Esmeralda." She watched as the older woman ordered another drink.

"No thanks," she said when Brittany offered her another drink. "I'm not that much of a drinker myself. Anyway, I'm meeting someone here around 6. But I do appreciate the company. I enjoy meeting new people."

The woman's mature coolness was alluring, almost as sexy as Mr Callahan's subtle admiration. If Mrs. Callahan ever put a stop to her husband's unfaithfulness, Esmeralda could probably find a new companion in Brittany. The woman was just as mature, strong, and very attractive. "Do you come here often, Brittany? This is my first time in here."
 
"Esmeralda ... what a lovely name" Brittany replied, though her mind thought different, what a lovely name for a witch. "It's a pleasure to meet, such a nice girl like you."

....


Oh I am so sorry, I should have asked before ordering you another cocktail" Brittany said apolagizing yet still in control. "you say you are meeting someone ... you must like the older men" It was clear that Esmeralda was much younger then the typical corowd to frequent the club.... lord knows I like the older men..well and the young men and girls" She teased trying to sound alluring.

It was now about 5:29 as Brittany looked at her watch ... laughing as the girl before her probably did not own a watch. "yes it is nice to meet new people, though if you are planning on meeting someone I hate to crash you little party."


Brittany scanned Esmeralda, she did have a nice body and seemed like a sweet girl. She could see that Thomas saw in her. Do I come here often ... only when I need a bit of excitemnt if you know what I mean ... my husband has been working extra .... well so he says ... so I just want to have some fun. This can be a great place for that ... hookups and affairs ... your not ... oh sorry." Brittany teased. "well it has been a pleasure .... you have fun."

Brittany excused herself, and walked toward a couple younger men. She did not look back at Esmeralda ... she handed one the other martini and took her phone out texting Thomas that since his flight did not leave till later, to stop and pickup a few things for home, as he had to go this way to get to the airport anyway. She knew that it was set him back at least another 45minutes, and in that time little Miss Esmeralda many discover another man ... or woman, she smiled.

As she looked to Esmeralda, sure enough in less than a minute, her phone buzzed with a message.
 
Esmeralda felt a tickle on her cleavage as her phone vibrated against her breast. She pulled it out and read the message. It was from Mr. Callahan. He was going to be a bit late. The wife wanted him to pick up a few things before he left to the "airport". Esmeralda sighed. This was just the sort of thing that made being involved in an extramarital affair so frustrating. She could wait. She had nothing better to do, and as long as he didn't outright cancel on her, she could just sit here looking pretty, teasing anyone who looked her way. Like that cute Brittany girl.
 
As if on cue Brittany saw Esmeralda take her phone out of her bra. It was easy to pickup on her anquish of the text. "It's about to get worse" Brittany thought to herself, excusing herself from the men she was chatting with to approach Esmeralda.

Brittany moved behind her, without letting her see, as she put her phone away she whispered. "i do hope everything is ok, dear." As she looked over her shoulder she took a glimpse at her cleavage. "I bet he is married isn't he." She added to check on her knowledge or whether her husband had lied to her.
 
Esmeralda jumped as Brittany circled around behind her and whispered. Instinctively, she tucked her phone back into her bra. She was so used to doing that whenever her brother would sneak up behind her like that.

"Yeah, everything's fine," she said, quickly remembering she wasn't 16 anymore. "My lov - er - boyfriend had to run some last minute errands. He should be here a little late." She blushed at the suggestion her lover was married. Only her baby brother knew that. Everyone else thought Mr. Callahan was just a dirty old lecherous bachelor, if they even knew his age.

"Married," she scoffed. "Why would you say that?"
 
Brittany worried for a moment she hadtoo much out of the bag. She wathced as she put the phone back in her bra, like a school girl would do. Then again if Brittany did not have teh cleavage to hide a cell phone.

"Just you looked a bit disappointed, that is all" Brittany continued figuring that the lack of an answer was an indication she was well aware that there was a Mrs Callahan. "Yah even if he was married, I doubt that the wife is much to look at." Brittany scoffed. sensing Esmeralda's discomfort.

"Besides in todays age there is no issues with younger women and old men. Society has come to accept that, same for younger men and older women ... isn't that right." Brittany lectured.

"I just have a bad feeling about this Esmeralda." Maybe it is just my past experiences.
 
Esmeralda had to agree with Brittany. Here she was sleeping around with a man old enough to be her father, and planning to set her baby brother (just out of high school) up with her twenty-something year old friends. But Brittany's final comment startled her. She sounded just like Esmeralda's brother.

"What do you mean?"
 
"oh I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortalbe ... my girlfriends just say I have this sense when something is going to happen." Brittany smiled sweetly, even though she wanted to leap and hurt the bitch.

She sat beside her her hand landing on her thigh, "I am sure it will be all good ... it's not like you are doing anything wrong .... are you?" Brittany teased seeing Esmeralda's growing discomfort.

"Afteral you are not the type of girl that would sleep with a married man. Right" Britanny smiled, as she reached into her purse.
 
Esmeralda blushed. Not so much for the touch to her thigh - that sent shivers of delight through her - but for Brittany's soft words. This woman seemed convinced Esmeralda was the type of girl who would sleep with a married man. She kept insinuating such things, and quite frankly, it was making Esmeralda uncomfortable.

"Well, I don't think he's married, if that's what you mean," she said finally. "I mean, I'm not a home-wrecking slut, or anything. I see a handsome man (or woman), he sees me, and we get to know each other; and what happens happens."
 
"oh I am sorry I did not mean to imply ... those are your words not mine." Brittany words eased from her lips, her hand sliding up the young womans thigh.

"Tell me ... do you like what you see" Brittany asked "I have some time we could see what happens .... cuz what I see ...."
 
The color returned to Esmeralda's face, and she shivered with pleasure as Brittany's hand slid up her thigh. She parted her legs slightly, granting Brittany some access up her skirt towards the crotch of her leggings.

Brittany was certainly coming on to her, fast. It was thrilling, and it made her heart race. But she still had Mr. Callahan coming over in a few minutes. She couldn't just leave him. Then again, she still had time. Perhaps a little quick one while she waited wouldn't hurt. Then she'd be more frisky when her lover did arrive.

"What do you see?" she asked seductively, straightening her posture, sucking in her tummy, and puffing out her breasts.
 
"What do I see?" Brittany moved close, so close her breath could be felt by Esmeralda on her ear as she whispered.

"I see a beuatiful sexy girl .... a girl I am going to take into the ladies, room, lock the door behind us ... then I will fuck her as she has never been fucked before" Brittany whispered, her hand sliding further up her thigh, her anger building.

Without a word Brittany slid back and stood up, and began to walk to the ladies room, not even looking to see if Esmeralda was following.
 
Esmeralda's heart leapt for joy. Beautiful, strong, mature Brittany thought she was beautiful and sexy. And she wanted to fuck her. Esmeralda could have a quickie with a very sexy mature woman, and still be done in time to meet Mr. Callahan. She jumped off the stool and pretended to casually follow Brittany over towards the ladies' room. As she walked, she adjusted her ponytail and hiked up her shirt slightly to show off a little more tummy. She wanted to look presentable for her lover.
 
Brittany knew the young woman would follow, she had seen it in her eyes. She waited for Esmeralda to enter the rest room. Her own heart racing still unsure as to how she was going to react.

She set her purse on the counter, opening it slightly to allow her access. She wanted to pace, but instead stood in the corner, her own sexual arousal increasing at the idea of the young woman having sex with her. Brittany had not had sex with a woman since college.
 
Last edited:
Esmeralda slipped inside the bathroom, and locked the door. She took a moment to compose herself; sucking in her tummy and puffing out her tits. Then she walked that sultry walk she'd perfected as a child, which nowadays drove men and women wild. She slowly approached her lover and extended her arms to embrace her. She gingerly touched Brittany's shoulders and drew closer.
 
Brittany watched as Tiffany entered, along the way it was clear she had primped herself to accentuate her features. As she stood her heart raced, with each breath her breasts rose and fell, she was nervous, still not sure what she would do. For a moment, she thought maybe she would fall into Esmeraldas web of seduction.

The she reached forward touching Brittany's shoulders, her heart jumped at the girl so willing to have sex with another woman she met less than an hour ago.

She looked into her eyes, seeing what her husband had saw, her desires faded tthe betrayal she felt, betrayal with the lover her husband had. Still for the moment, she let Esmeralda continue.
 
Back
Top