Protection (closed)

Looking up into your eyes as we make slow love is the best thing in the world. I smile at you as we kiss and take our time, your thrusts shaking my body as we rock together in a perfect rhythm.

“I love you too, baby.” I whisper, whimpering each time your cock brushes something deep inside of me that I enjoy. “Wait. Wait!” I moan as I get right to the edge of orgasm.

Wiggling from beneath you, I turn onto my hands and knees and wiggle my bottom at you. Looking over my shoulder at you, I smile softly. “Make love to me this way too. I love feeling your hands all over me.”
 
Who am I to turn down an offer like this. As you get to your hands and knees and that cute little ass wiggle at me, I grab it with both hands and squeeze it playfully. Moving closer, I slide ny hard cock between your thighs and split your lips as I penetrate you deeply. The way you arch your back opens your pussy up to me in an incredible way.

"You like this, love?" Again we find an incredible rhythm between us, all the while my hands continue roving your body . . . up your back and shoulders, down your sides and cupping your breasts, tweaking your nipples . . .
 
I laugh softly as your hands grip my ass and squeeze it before you slide your cock between my thighs once more and stretch my entrance again. I let out a long, hot moan and arch my back to open myself to you. My fingers clench the bedspread tightly as I feel your hot body press against my cooled flesh and the rumble of your voice sounds next to my ear.

“So much, baby.” I whimper as you send us back into that primal rhythm that only we know, your hands caressing over every inch of my body. The moment your cup my breasts and tweak my nipples, I yelp and moan, my hips thrusting back against yours and grinding hard against your hips.
 
Rocking back and forth together, the moans from each of us increasing in intensity, your yelp as I squeeze your nipples almost sends me over the edge. Trying to hold bacl, "So close, love, gonna cum, baby . . ."

My hands back on your hips, holding your butt tight against me as we move together.
 
“Cum with me, baby.” I whimper as your hands move back to my hips and hold us tightly together. I squirm and moan with each sharp thrust of your hips as I can feel my orgasm ready to crash over me.

“God baby, now! Now!” I cry out as my pussy starts to clamp down on your thrusting cock, a cry leaving my lips at the pure pleasure that is coursing through my body at that very moment.
 
Once your pussy starts to orgasm and clamp down on my cock, there is no stopping my orgasm from following yours. Barely able to say anything, "Yesssss, nowwwwwwww," as my back arches and I thrust once more, deep in you as my hot cum fires from my cock and mixes wih your sweet nectar . . .

Holding you tight against me until the waves begin to subside, I lean over and kiss you between your shoulders, "God, you are wonderful."
 
I pant and moan in your arms as you hold me tightly against your chest, my body recovering after cumming so intensely with you. I shiver as you press your lips against my back, a smile coming across my face as you tell me that I’m wonderful.

“Mmmm….I think my favorite moments are quickly becoming when you’re buried deep inside of me.” I whisper as you turn us both to the side and settle us beneath the sheets once more. Rolling over until I can face you, I snuggle up against your warm body and sigh softly.

“You’re my everything, Alan.” I confess as we gently caress one another, each heading towards the sleep that we rightfully deserve.
 
"Sweetheart, you have become that for me too . . . well, you and Molly. I love my kids, no doubt about that, but you and the little Princess down the hall have moved into my heart with them."

Kissing you softly on the lips; I can feel the gentleness of your heartbeat against my chest, the rhythm of someone who is happy, and asleep. One more kiss to your forehead and I close my eyes too. Only a few more days to a wedding and a honeymoon cruise!!
 
Molly is up bright and early in the morning, already dressed and tugging at your arm. “Alan, wake up. You promised waffles for just us.” She says with a pout on her lips as she tugs on your arm again, trying to wake you up.

I sigh and open my eyes, finding her staring intently at the both of us with a look of impatience on her face. “Give us a few minutes, Molly. Alan will be downstairs soon. Go watch cartoons for a while.” I say, shooing her away before I turn towards you and give you a small smile.

“You made a waffle date with a five year old? Are you crazy?” I ask, laughing softly at the look that you give me before I move over to kiss you softly. “Have a good time with her, babe. I’m going to get some work done. Then I think I’ll book our tickets on the train to go see Alex and Maria.”
 
"Yes, I guess I did; guess I was just hoping that I could sleep until the alarm on the radio went off, rather than her internal clock." Giving you a playful swat on the butt as I lift the covers to get out of bed, "Maybe if you were as persistent as she is, you might get a waffle date too." Moving quickly before a return swat comes my way.

Quick shower and throw some clothes on, "OK, Molly let's go," I call down the stairs. Looking at your smiling face peeking out from the covers, "Do I need to call you in a little while to make sure you get up and get some work done?" Leaning over to kiss you, nibbling at your earlobe before hurrying down for my date.
 
I yelp as you swat my bottom before you quickly roll out of bed. I scowl playfully at you before I snuggle back into the warm pillows and blankets and smile at you as I think about going back to sleep.

“If I don’t get up, a certain officer will just have to punish me again.” I say as you kiss my lips and nibble my earlobe, a giggle leaving my lips as you hurry from the room and downstairs.

Molly is waiting at the bottom, pulling on her coat and waiting patiently. “I need help with my mittens.” She says, handing you her gloves and holdings out her hands for you to help her slip them on. “Mommy says I can’t go outside when it’s cold without my mittens and hat.”
 
"OK, sounds like a good idea to me; I've got my gloves right here with my coat too." Running out to the car, Molly is ready to go; this is really important to her and I sure don't want to disappoint her. Once we get to the restaurant and our order is taken, "Molly, maybe we should stop at the mall on the way home and do a little Christmas shopping for your Momy and Alex and Maria." Her face lights up, especially at the mention of Alex and Maris.

"Don't forget, we are taking the train downtown in a few days to see the Christmas lights with Alex and Maria."
 
Molly’s eyes are huge as you tell her that she is going Christmas shopping after breakfast. She can barely contain herself as you mention the trip downtown for the lights and a visit with Alex and Maria.

“I get to pick out presents for Mommy and Alex and Maria?” She asked in a breathless sigh and thinks that she just hit the jackpot that morning. “And something for you too! Maybe something for Daddy.” She says, not forgetting anyone in her little life during the holidays.

She eats her waffles as fast as she can when they arrive, waiting as patiently as she can as you eat your meal. When everything is finished and paid for, she takes your hand and lets you led her to the little shopping center across the street from the restaurant. She pulls you to a jewelry store, naturally, and presses her nose to the display window

“Mommy would look pretty with new earrings.” She insists as you lift her into your arms so she can get a better look. “Maria needs a princess necklace too!”

Molly is beaming at you when your phone rings and the neighbor’s number flashes on the screen. When you answer a frantic Sarah is on the phone, out of breath and nearly hysterical.

“Alan, you need to come back home now. Something happened to Michaela.” She says in a harsh rush of words.
 
"OK, Sarah . . . what's going on. We're on our way. Molly we've got to go home right away. Sarah just called and said your mommy is sick."

Not knowing what to expect, I drive as quickly as possible to get home . . . safe, but fast.
 
Molly is instantly serious and worried when you mention that her Mommy is sick. She clings to you as you buckle her into the car and then asks you non stop questions on the ride home as Sarah tries to explain the situation.

“Tom went out for a morning run and noticed a guy running from your house. He chased him down and the guy fought him back. He got cut, but managed to hold the guy until the cops came. The alarm company sent police because the alarm was triggered.” Sarah got choked up at that pointed, unable to really continue. “You just need to be here.”
 
"OK, Sarah, we're about 5 minutes away. Molly is with me, so you need to take her as soon as we get there."

Driving faster, and finally turning into the subdivision . . . . pulling into the driveway.
 
When you turn onto the street, there are two police cars in front of the house and an ambulance. Sarah is quick to meet you at the car to protect Molly, taking her away from the scene. A police officer meets with you as you see Tom sitting in the back of the ambulance getting the gash in his arm stitched up.

“We’ve transported Mrs. Smith to the hospital for treatment. When she was found, she suffered a pretty serious head wound that was sustained when the assailant assaulted her.” The officer at the scene says as Tom waves the paramedic away and hops down from the back of the vehicle.

“She was getting the mail when I jogged past. He must have waited until she had the door open the strike.” Tom says as he joins the both of you. “When I came back around, he was running from the door.”
 
Turning to the officers, "I'm Alan Davidson; Michaela and I are engaged to be married next week. Until I retired a couple of months ago, I was a Detective in the downtown headquarters, so I probably know you boss. I need to get to the hospital to be with Michaela as soon as possible. Do you need me for anything here before I go?"

I pull out a card with my cell phone and hand it to the officer. Walking over to Sarah and Molly; kneeling down to talk to Molly, "Molly, someone tried to hurt your Mommy today. I want you to stay with Sarah and the girls now. As soon as I can, I will call Sarah and she can bring you to see Mommy. OK?"
 
“She’s at Mercy downtown. I had the other cruiser go with the ambulance.” The officer tells you as you hand them a card. Looking it over, they nod and tell you that they will give you a call the moment that they know something at the scene.

Molly is terrified when you tell her that someone tried to hurt her Mommy. She is crying and begging to come with you as you tell her that she has to stay with Sarah and the girls until everything can be sorted out. The moment that you move towards the car, Sarah has to restrain Molly and the little girl is near hysterical as Tom steps in and lifts her up, taking her next door and into their house.

When you make it to the hospital, the nurse informs you that the doctors are still running tests and directs you towards a waiting room. It is about thirty minutes later when a doctor meets with you, telling you that it looks like a concussion and defensive wounds from fighting off the attacker they are working to get the situation under control. It could have been a lot worse.

It is nearly an hour later when Maria comes hurrying into the waiting room in her scrubs, fresh off a shift from her clinical internship when she got the news.

“Daddy, what happened?” She asks as she takes the seat beside you, concerned that you’re still there waiting. “Is Michaela alright?”
 
"Hi, baby . . . I still don't know what happened. The doctor told me she had a concussion and some defensive wounds on her arms. Tom, our neighbor, caught the guy who attacked her while Molly and I were out shopping. So, I'm waiting for the cops to come or call when they know more."

Just then, the nurse tells us we can go in and see you.
 
The nurse shows the both of you to the room that they’ve placed me in. A cop stands guard outside and nods to you both as you enter. The room is dark and I turn my head to look and see who the new interruption is from.

“She’s probably going to be groggy, dad.” Maria says as she pushes you towards the bed and stays back to allow you time.

“Alan?” I ask, my tongue feeling heavy in my skull from the pain meds and I lift my arms to hold you, both confusion and frustration on my face as I become tangled in the IV tubes.

“I’m not sure…what happened.” I say as you can finally see the large bruise on my face and the goose egg that has appeared near my left temple, a tiny gash taped shut in the center. Black and blue marks coat my arms from fighting the man back, trying to get him back out the front door.
 
"Don't try to talk, baby," reaching out to you, caressing your cheek and holding your hand. "All I know is that Tom caught the guy and held him until the police arrived. They will call me as soon as they know something. Molly is with Sarah and the girls right now."

My phone rings and, recognizing the number as a PD number, "The police are calling right now. Maria will be here with you while I go talk to them."
 
I hesitantly let you out of my sight as you move from the room to take the phone call. I look at Maria and feel the tears well up in my eyes as I think that everything from the wedding plans to the special holiday trip with Molly have been ruined.

"It's alright, Michaela." Maria says, taking my hand and rubbing the back of it. "There's no need to cry."

"Everything's ruined for Molly." I say as I sniffle and she wipes my tears with a tissue.

"No it's not. Alex and his girlfriend are going to pick her up and take her to the city tonight so she can still see the lights and she can stay with me so daddy can take care of you. Nothing's been ruined." She says with a small smile as she tries to soothe my frazzled nerves.
 
Walking out into the hall past the officer posted to guard your room, I step into a private waiting room and talk with the precinct captain, someone I have been acquainted with for a number of years. The guy the have in their custody has implicated Michaela's ex in yet another attempt to harm her for keeping Molly from him. We thought we had this taken care of with the arrest of the guy at Molly's school.

This "prick" has his attorney with him and is trying to 'work' a deal with Michaela's former boss, the DA. However, until we are sure we have everyone identified in this scheme, I am hoping that no deal is worked out very soon.

Heading back into your room, I tell you what I was told. I know you are going to bug me until I do, so I might as well just get it out in the open before you get mad at me for keeping you in the dark. "Does the name, Brad Wester, mean anything to you. That's the prick they have in their custody this time, Sorry for the language, Maria, but I have no tolerance for these people."
 
I shake my head no as you mention the name of the man that had been in the house. I take the tissue from Maria as she offers it and dab at my eyes as you pace the room in obvious frustration.

“Dad, why don’t you take a seat and calm down? I’ll go get you some coffee.” She says softly, guiding you to the chair that she just vacated as she moves into the hall to get you a cup of coffee from the nurse’s station.

“I’m so sorry, Alan. This is all such a mess.” I sob, continuing to cry at the situation. “I’ve ruined everything.”
 
Back
Top